Thread: Stop pissing me off. Just sit down

Stop pissing me off. Just sit down

A fight between a judge and a public defender broke out in a courtroom in Brevard County Florida on Monday. Judge John Murphy was allegedly trying to get public defender Andrew Weinstock to waive his client’s right to a speedy trial. http://news.yahoo.com/watch-florida-...155017957.html

The Sixth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution guarantees all persons accused of criminal wrongdoing the right to a speedy trial.

Each justice or judge of the United States shall take the following oath or affirmation before performing the duties of his office: “I, XXX XXX, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as XXX under the Constitution and laws of the United States. So help me God.” 28 U.S. Code § 453 - Oaths of justices and judges | LII / Legal Information Institute http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/28/453

This judge should be jailed and sued civilly.

Too bad about the assault. I would prefer to see the judge nailed for denying the speedy trial right - and denying council.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Too bad about the assault. I would prefer to see the judge nailed for denying the speedy trial right - and denying council.
    is that judge Roy Bean?
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

I would personally welcome the option of trial by combat be brought back.

In the case matter of this thread, an attorner got beat up by another, seems like a win win to me.