Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
How i figure this is that I ask: what would the pros do about this?

On the following form check out Page 2 Section 5 (certification). The little note at the bottom see what it says about striking out the language?
http://www.standard.com/annuities/eforms/10516.pdf
You can see here where it basically says if a legal determination is made then STRIKEOUT the language in section 2.

Now since I have heard a couple of stories where lawful money was demanded at a bank, the bank manager then proceeded to record the serial numbers, When asked the manager said it was to remove the serial numbers from the system. So what better way to do this then to STRIKEOUT the serial number for making the legal determination that the intent be Lawful Money.
You can pretty much say that IRS and the Federal Reserve System are on the same team from my own understanding of the way system operates.

Another thing I add is to the upper right on the border write: 12 USC 411 - Lawful Money, where this is placed comes from the determination by way of totem poles, the higher authority is always at the top, putting Lawful Money above a Federal Reserve Note. Then putting to the right has some spiritual meaning, but that is all up to you, that is just my personal conscience.
The US Treasury Note is on the right side of the face of the note, for lawful reasons. I have sometimes drawn a red box around the serial number on the FRN side of the note. What you might be missing is the issue and Law of agency in using fiat currency.

The next man or woman has the agency to use either the FRN or the US treasury note, nothing I do to the notes makes it exclusively an FRN or a US Treasury Note.

The only difference is the RECORD OF DEMAND for Redemption of the FRN by me, for me. Identify that DEMAND however you like, but it must be made by each handler of the NOTE.