Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
No, I am not trying to JUSTIFY. Nor am I a servant of Mammon. But I do know more about Cops and their belief system than you do. The Sheriff is a SWORN SERVANT of what you call "mammons law". It is his JOB to uphold and protect that system. That is the sum of everything I have posted.

He is backed by an ARMY men, Judges, Attorneys and spiritual criminals who defy your "natural law" every day with ZERO repercussions.

You have no STANDING to make him do anything, he answers to the System he serves and gets paid very well to serve.

"In the mouths of 2 or 3 witnesses shall all truth be established."

If you put more stock in the witness of the Spirit to a fallen man in the service of the System than he does, that is YOUR error, not his.

Remember, there where Roman Soldiers near the Cross who testified of Jesus STANDING, but they did nothing to stop it.

Do not try to say I do not believe the Spirit cannot move people, I am proof it can, that is why I am here and not still strapping a gun on every day and "protecting and serving" the Spirit has witnessed to me EXACTLY what and WHO they are "protecting and serving".

Those men under-stand ONE THING, their own LAWS and STATUTES. I can use those laws and statutes just like Christ did, to show them they have no jurisdiction over ME and in their own diction and rules they do not rule over me.

Everything else is just a "patriot/religious conspiracy nut case and dangerous" because they are TRAINED that way.

You may be lucky enough to have a Sheriff who is different, but again, that is not the norm and it is not a protection for the rest of us who do not have that blessing.

In short, you have provided me nothing here from a Law enforcement stand point or a natural law standpoint that would have bound me when I was a Cop.

David has, it fits everything I know about natural law, Statutes, civil law, trust law, Scriptural Law et al.

And, more importantly THEY know it and are bound by it when I have the witness of a District Court to SEAL IT.

"Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in Heaven..."

That means truth and law it is re-cognizable no matter what "law" or god you are claiming you serve. There must be ORDER, because my God is not a God of Chaos, but one of Law and Order.

By your own statements your FAITH in your agreement has not been tested by fire. MINE HAS and not one of my former "brothers in arms" stood by me, in fact, they relished the thought of proving me wrong, including a Sheriff I once risked my own life to protect. They love the idea of seeing a "believer" fed to lions or at least, in cages with the rest of thieves and criminals. Been there, done that.

Peace be with you.
What a great asset to have you here martin earl! Were you on the old suijuris site under a different name?

I am interested in your offerings as to how you diffuse negative roadside encounters with conditioned and ignorant LEOs who attempt to impose their will over you. We already have information about properly identifying ouselves in our True Names, but I would like your perspective on the issue since you have been on the inside and know how they think and what their cognizant weaknesses/limitations are.

Great to have you here.