Thread: Where to stamp a FRN

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Thank you for chiming in Martin and for all you have done to serve the inhabitants of this land.

I did my best to so honorably, but the adversary is in charge of that Government and his influence permeates it.

Since I come into new prospective on a lot of things it has given me a renewed relationship with the public servants around here. Yes, I was once one of them patriot types who was always getting into some controversy over something and had this EGO of how everyone was out to get us, but now I consider them public servants my neighbors and do not hold anything against them, they are just doing their job they were told to do so they can take care of their families and go home safely too. You have to admit though there is public servants out there that do bad things because they are human, I cannot blame the system at large for a couple bad apples in the crate.

This is the only point at which I do not agree with you, from being in that crate, I can assure you, the system is inherently EVIL (for lack of a better word) and in its current form, is an enslavement tool for mankind's spiritual and physical energies. The system infects even the most valiant public servant at one point or another and provides them too much protection when they cross that line. I am not out of that system for any other reason but Divine intervention, since I was too arrogant and fearful at the loss of "career security and income" to follow the promptings of my own spirit to get out of it. There is a reason so many police officers are drug/alcohol dependent or commit suicide, or overtly Religious, they are being convicted by their own spirits, in MY opinion.

I consider the county sheriff here a friend of mine, he is there if needed when called upon and I would do the same for him if a situation came to it.

Not if doing so would jeopardize his status or paycheck or retirement, in 40 years I can count on 1 hand the number of Law enforcement officers who would do that. (And they were not the ones I would have thought they would be).

Indeed, the spirit may be willing, but the flesh is weak, do not bet on your "friend" to see things the same way you do should it come to that point.

The local city police here have a bit of a turnover rate so some of the rookies do not know me. Every now an then I will have to tell them to contact their supervisor so they can come to the scene and fill them in, at least the local supervisor knows me anyway. Some of them are some good neighbors too, I once left something behind and called up the supervisor and he had one of his uniformed employees come to the camp and drop it off, thankful for peace officers such as this.
    We have a state trooper in one of our groups not near me unfortunately though and he is aware of some of the knowledge we extrude, it depends on the situation how he will react from what I hear, tail light out or going to fast for road conditions or some other small infraction he will give a warning, BUT definitely not for DUI or exceeding speed limit way beyond reasonable means.

Getting along in a small town was simple enough for me, but once their dishonorable High Priests got involved, many saw it as a chance to take down a big dog (me, because of a reputation and a set of skills I once fancied as important)

I have some stories about DNS/DND but, they are just stories that will not meet the approval of the brain trust so I will save us from that waisted energy.

Like I posted, never got to meet up with anyone on a NCIC (National Crime Information Center) or STATE CIC level that had that designation. Local or county there were plenty of people we "let alone" but that was from personal relationships and under-standing. Once outside that little circle of influence, all bets were off.

As I think you can see by your post that the MONEY is quite a black cloud handing over everyone's head to remind us we are not alone.
    If you could live without the money would you do it thought?

I would and have lived without money, but to get my wife on board with that is not going to happen today, the system is going to self regulate soon and I have lived through that as well.

If one provides or a neignbor helps with Food, fuel, shelter and travel and also directly contracts with local police, fire company and ambulance should one be indemnified of so much government regulation? I would be interested to hear your opinion on that.

If one pays for those goods and services with redeemed lawful money and restricts their endorsements on contractual agreements, that is exactly how I handle all agreements with ANY Government entity. My restricted non-promissory endorsement and even lining out sections of their contract offer is how I handle any application for service.

I recently did so with a passport application, and was very clear that I would not testify or act under "the penalty of perjury" that any of the information about a DOB, place of birth or US Citizen status was not mine as I was not a witness to those events and only was relating those dates as "reported" or speculative and not for ID. I also was very careful to restrict the application information to only be used to obtain a passport for travel and no other uses expressed or not were authorized.

I even "refused for cause" their offer to keep my lawful money payment should they not give me the passport, revoked any presumed or assumed power of attorney the application gave them, signed in my true name etc.

I got their passport without comment, restriction or counter offer to my terms.

Peace be with you.
    Thanks to David and [a few] others who have shown me the lawful way to control all my contact/covenants in my true name and with a reservation of my Creator given rights. I do not serve mammon, but I do allow mammon to serve me, lawfully.

I see no issue with that.

Peace be with you as well.
    martin
    Last edited by martin earl; 03-18-11 at 06:27 PM.