Thread: Where to stamp a FRN

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Motla's agreement was quite interesting in deed. As he decided to gain a private agreement with the local sheriff. How many will strike up an agreement with a sheriff? Most EXPECT that the sheriff is their servant - Why? If Motla should decide to offer any further detail that will be his choice. I will keep his trust.

Michael - Who is like the El - God [Yehovah]
    Joseph - Yehovah gives the increase

I'll let you figure out what it means to speak that name. Yet I am proud to be called Michael Joseph, a member of the Spiritual Commonwealth of Yisra'el [Israel].

"Who will go for us: is the call: Here am I, send me was the response from yeshayahu [Isaiah] = Yehovah is Salvation.

Isa 6:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

The Temple was cleansed by Yehovah in 1433 BC [I believe]. Man asked for a king - so Yehovah consented - but Yehovah NEVER waived the bylaws of the Trust Agreement - Torah.

Even in the days of Zachariah [Remembered of Yehovah]:

Zec 2:7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

Yehoshua = Yehovah Saves [Once] - Now get on with it - Life. According to Torah - which is really expressed in just two fundamental laws - Love your God and Love your fellow Man.

Torah can easily be known just by observation of Nature. In fact one really need not attend any building on a corner - most are "bethaven" - Houses of vanity - the bad fig - what seest thou Jeremiah? The greatest source of power and control comes from Beth-aven. The people TRUST pastor.

Hos 4:15 Though thou, Israel, play the harlot, yet let not Judah offend; and come not ye unto Gilgal, neither go ye up to Bethaven, nor swear, The LORD liveth.

H1007
    bêyth 'âven
    bayth aw'-ven
    From H1004 and H205; house of vanity;

For those who don't know Gilgal is where one of the School's of the Prophets was convened. There is a deeper message here for those who can see. I shall touch on the surface....What? - you think the "priests" at beth-aven are ordained of Yehovah? These come from the "cemetary" - i mean seminary - divinity schools.

Some Keep the Sabbath this way.

To those who can see: The following is an express Trust of God in the Election. God Trusting in his Election.

Isa 6:13 But yet in it shall be a tenth, and it shall return, and shall be eaten: as a teil tree, and as an oak, whose substance is in them, when they cast their leaves: so the holy seed shall be the substance thereof.

"their leaves" is NOT in the manuscript.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-18-11 at 11:17 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!