Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Where to stamp a FRN

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    How i figure this is that I ask: what would the pros do about this?

On the following form check out Page 2 Section 5 (certification). The little note at the bottom see what it says about striking out the language?
    http://www.standard.com/annuities/eforms/10516.pdf
    You can see here where it basically says if a legal determination is made then STRIKEOUT the language in section 2.

Now since I have heard a couple of stories where lawful money was demanded at a bank, the bank manager then proceeded to record the serial numbers, When asked the manager said it was to remove the serial numbers from the system. So what better way to do this then to STRIKEOUT the serial number for making the legal determination that the intent be Lawful Money.
    You can pretty much say that IRS and the Federal Reserve System are on the same team from my own understanding of the way system operates.

Another thing I add is to the upper right on the border write: 12 USC 411 - Lawful Money, where this is placed comes from the determination by way of totem poles, the higher authority is always at the top, putting Lawful Money above a Federal Reserve Note. Then putting to the right has some spiritual meaning, but that is all up to you, that is just my personal conscience.
    The US Treasury Note is on the right side of the face of the note, for lawful reasons. I have sometimes drawn a red box around the serial number on the FRN side of the note. What you might be missing is the issue and Law of agency in using fiat currency.

The next man or woman has the agency to use either the FRN or the US treasury note, nothing I do to the notes makes it exclusively an FRN or a US Treasury Note.

The only difference is the RECORD OF DEMAND for Redemption of the FRN by me, for me. Identify that DEMAND however you like, but it must be made by each handler of the NOTE.

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    The US Treasury Note is on the right side of the face of the note, for lawful reasons. I have sometimes drawn a red box around the serial number on the FRN side of the note. What you might be missing is the issue and Law of agency in using fiat currency.

The next man or woman has the agency to use either the FRN or the US treasury note, nothing I do to the notes makes it exclusively an FRN or a US Treasury Note.

The only difference is the RECORD OF DEMAND for Redemption of the FRN by me, for me. Identify that DEMAND however you like, but it must be made by each handler of the NOTE.
    ok, so if the next "user" does not like the idea of lawful money, then they can go trade it in for a Federal Reserve Note as intended. Question is, which do you prefer exactly? make a decision for one.
    Biblically speaking choosing 2 you will love one and hate the other.

ok, so if the next "user" does not like the idea of lawful money, then they can go trade it in for a Federal Reserve Note as intended. Question is, which do you prefer exactly? make a decision for one.
    Biblically speaking choosing 2 you will love one and hate the other.
    No, my actions do not and cannot take away your agency to use the NOTE as legal tender or redeemed lawful money. There is nothing "go trade "it" in for a Federal Reserve Note. The FRN is still there, it did not go anywhere, it is still there, even if you draw a line trough it.

YOU me, or anyone else always has the agency to choose, short of murdering me or force, you cannot LAWFULLY make any choice for me unless you and I have an express TRUST/Covenant, which we do not.

I cannot redeem lawful money for you, you must demand it. That has nothing to do with the duality of the FIAT currency with the green backs, it has to do with personal choice and the eternal truth of AGENCY.

You striking out the serial number does not make an FRN "righteous" it only makes your use of it "lawful" in terms of Law of the Land vs. law of the Sea.

The millions of animal sacrifices of pre-Atonement Israel did not save one man or woman from the effects of sin and death, they were a "legal tender" for forgiveness. Only the acceptance of the Lawful sacrifice of Christs blood can Atone.

The trillions of legal tender sacrifices of men and women today cannot provide Payment for or forgiveness of debt, it must be paid lawfully.

I cannot compel you to accept Christ as your redeemer, no matter what mark I put on you (lawful or not, spiritual or temporal) is must be your choice to accept His offer of redemption.

I can hand you a redeemed FRN with whatever mark on it I want, that does not mean YOU have to use it as redeemed lawful money and without your own recorded demand to use it as such, the presumed standing of that note is that it is an elastic, depreciating note of negative value.

Anthony Joseph
    Exactly. It is a kind of mental conditioning to overcome (took me awhile) regarding the nature of the FRN piece of paper in your hand. The demand is what matters; the paper serves both purposes at once so there is no need to "trade it in" because it will function as whatever the holder of it deems it to be; endorsed private credit or lawful money. The key is whether or not you pledge yourself, either willingly or by acquiescence, as the bond behind the elasticity and fractional lending of this credit and currency which increases the debt, devalues over time and requires a "return of income" use fee every April 15th. The fact that you were 'too stupid' to not act like a real FED bank and fractionally lend for profit is not their problem.

No, my actions do not and cannot take away your agency to use the NOTE as legal tender or redeemed lawful money. There is nothing "go trade "it" in for a Federal Reserve Note. The FRN is still there, it did not go anywhere, it is still there, even if you draw a line trough it.

YOU me, or anyone else always has the agency to choose, short of murdering me or force, you cannot LAWFULLY make any choice for me unless you and I have an express TRUST/Covenant, which we do not.

I cannot redeem lawful money for you, you must demand it. That has nothing to do with the duality of the FIAT currency with the green backs, it has to do with personal choice and the eternal truth of AGENCY.

You striking out the serial number does not make an FRN "righteous" it only makes your use of it "lawful" in terms of Law of the Land vs. law of the Sea.

The millions of animal sacrifices of pre-Atonement Israel did not save one man or woman from the effects of sin and death, they were a "legal tender" for forgiveness. Only the acceptance of the Lawful sacrifice of Christs blood can Atone.

The trillions of legal tender sacrifices of men and women today cannot provide Payment for or forgiveness of debt, it must be paid lawfully.

I cannot compel you to accept Christ as your redeemer, no matter what mark I put on you (lawful or not, spiritual or temporal) is must be your choice to accept His offer of redemption.

I can hand you a redeemed FRN with whatever mark on it I want, that does not mean YOU have to use it as redeemed lawful money and without your own recorded demand to use it as such, the presumed standing of that note is that it is an elastic, depreciating note of negative value.
    It is true from my past knowledge that within commercial law of the realm of negotiable instruments, ALL instruments are negotiable unless on it's face it says " non-negotiable " . It is not my intent to stand in your way of what you believe, therefore you have a right to your own self determination on the purpose of that instrument no more then I can tell you what to use a butter knife for. I actually have a treatise on this converted to audio

See EPISODE18 - TOOL-deconstructed
    http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/25279

On other discussions through CS I have described this as used with the Drivers License when being pulled over on the side of the road, through conditional acceptance I changed the intent in the officers mind of whom that license benefits relating to a stop back in January 2009.

You can choose the christ if you want, think I will choose Immanuel. Do you know the difference?
    just asking, it is not intended as sarcasm.

It is true from my past knowledge that within commercial law of the realm of negotiable instruments, ALL instruments are negotiable unless on it's face it says " non-negotiable " . It is not my intent to stand in your way of what you believe, therefore you have a right to your own self determination on the purpose of that instrument no more then I can tell you what to use a butter knife for. I actually have a treatise on this converted to audio

See EPISODE18 - TOOL-deconstructed
    http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/25279

On other discussions through CS I have described this as used with the Drivers License when being pulled over on the side of the road, through conditional acceptance I changed the intent in the officers mind of whom that license benefits relating to a stop back in January 2009.

You can choose the christ if you want, think I will choose Immanuel. Do you know the difference?
    just asking, it is not intended as sarcasm.
    The fact is, it does not matter to THEM what you nor I believe, it is what THEY believe (the enforcers and judges) believe.

The workings of their spells and magic are what move them, not your belief or faith in them.

Their god is a powerful one and he rules this mortal planet we live on (for now), Christ or Immanuel or whatever you like to call Him (as I doubt he has personally introduced Himself in the flesh to you, so that ends the presumption to me that you know Him better than I because of your choice of "name" for the Son of God) had no issue in the Old Testament or the Old conversing with Lucifer before or after his fall from grace.

I cannot help but get a reading you somehow think I serve the wrong god or do not love the True one because I know how their religion and magic work, as this is at least the second time you have implied I do because of my posts.

Well, to that I say, you are not my Judge and my intent is not so much to know Him, as it is that He knows me.

Matthew 7:22-23 (King James Version)

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

I highly doubt my fulfillment of the Law to the best of my ability will somehow be overshadowed by my use of the word Christ over Immanuel, Yeshua, I am, Jesus, The Savior et al in my posts or conversations.

But, you are free to judge as you see fit, there is nothing in the Law I know of that requires us to agree on every jot and tittle.

The fact is, it does not matter to THEM what you nor I believe, it is what THEY believe (the enforcers and judges) believe.

The workings of their spells and magic are what move them, not your belief or faith in them.

Their god is a powerful one and he rules this mortal planet we live on (for now), Christ or Immanuel or whatever you like to call Him (as I doubt he has personally introduced Himself in the flesh to you, so that ends the presumption to me that you know Him better than I because of your choice of "name" for the Son of God) had no issue in the Old Testament or the Old conversing with Lucifer before or after his fall from grace.

I cannot help but get a reading you somehow think I serve the wrong god or do not love the True one because I know how their religion and magic work, as this is at least the second time you have implied I do because of my posts.

Well, to that I say, you are not my Judge and my intent is not so much to know Him, as it is that He knows me.

Matthew 7:22-23 (King James Version)

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

I highly doubt my fulfillment of the Law to the best of my ability will somehow be overshadowed by my use of the word Christ over Immanuel, Yeshua, I am, Jesus, The Savior et al in my posts or conversations.

But, you are free to judge as you see fit, there is nothing in the Law I know of that requires us to agree on every jot and tittle.
    Just making the distinctions between Jesus Christ vs a Jesus who is called Christ just as I would God versus Lord God. You might believe in the trinity that some churches believe in, I have no idea, what I think of you is not the debate here.

Deu 1:17 Ye shall not respect persons in judgment; but ye shall hear the small as well as the great; ye shall not be afraid of the face of man; for the judgment is God's: and the cause that is too hard for you, bring it unto me, and I will hear it.

It is not my intent to judge you, only to form discussion. I actually have some respect of the knowledge in which you have written in recent past.

Just making the distinctions between Jesus Christ vs a Jesus who is called Christ just as I would God versus Lord God. You might believe in the trinity that some churches believe in, I have no idea, what I think of you is not the debate here.

Deu 1:17 Ye shall not respect persons in judgment; but ye shall hear the small as well as the great; ye shall not be afraid of the face of man; for the judgment is God's: and the cause that is too hard for you, bring it unto me, and I will hear it.

It is not my intent to judge you, only to form discussion. I actually have some respect of the knowledge in which you have written in recent past.
    Nor is it my place or intent to judge you. I can, however provide a unique perspective on how those with guns will see your reasoning and use of scripture to attempt to discourage them in the service of their GODLY DUTIES.

The FRN or the US Treasury Note is theirs, "they" are the Servants of their god, they carry his mark and do his bidding. My Faith is clearly not strong enough to survive in this world without their money, although I do not rely on it, desire it or even care for it, nor anything it will buy.

However, I do desire to help others regain some semblance of freedom and lawful protections for them, their families and (even if transcendent and temporary) their property.

Without them going through what I had to go through to get there. I do not believe we all need to crucify ourselves or the wonderful life that is offered on this land to show our hearts and hands worthy of Gods blessings. Not everyone is willing to spend the time in the wilderness or the lions den. That does not mean we are not righteous or wanting to live lawfully.

The deception is there and always has been. Stamping the FRN will never make it Gold or Silver coin and the law of this land is that ONLY Gold and Silver coin can be used to lawfully pay a debt.

REPORTEDLY there are $300 million in Gold Coins in public trust to provide backing for those who choose to demand it. The stamping of the FRN/US Note is NOT THE DEMAND (it certainly could be evidence of a demand) but, as nowhere in the CODE does is spell out the FRN needs to be stamped or changed in any way (currently), it is not legally the way to make the demand.

The Demand must be made and RE-COGNIZABLE to the STATE or its agents by each and every person who uses FRNs in any form and for any transaction.

If the demand is not recognizable to the STATE or its agents, there is no reason for them to change their actions or behavior toward YOU, regardless of your righteous nature, the intentions of your heart or your Standing before the Almighty.

Now, He might choose to send Cherubim (or our faith powerful enough to do it ourselves) with a flaming sword to protect us, but the LAW (even theirs), will mostly do it and should do it for those who do not see this as a spiritual battle only. (When of course, it is)

Nor is it my place or intent to judge you. I can, however provide a unique perspective on how those with guns will see your reasoning and use of scripture to attempt to discourage them in the service of their GODLY DUTIES.

The FRN or the US Treasury Note is theirs, "they" are the Servants of their god, they carry his mark and do his bidding. My Faith is clearly not strong enough to survive in this world without their money, although I do not rely on it, desire it or even care for it, nor anything it will buy.

However, I do desire to help others regain some semblance of freedom and lawful protections for them, their families and (even if transcendent and temporary) their property.

Without them going through what I had to go through to get there. I do not believe we all need to crucify ourselves or the wonderful life that is offered on this land to show our hearts and hands worthy of Gods blessings. Not everyone is willing to spend the time in the wilderness or the lions den. That does not mean we are not righteous or wanting to live lawfully.

The deception is there and always has been. Stamping the FRN will never make it Gold or Silver coin and the law of this land is that ONLY Gold and Silver coin can be used to lawfully pay a debt.

REPORTEDLY there are $300 million in Gold Coins in public trust to provide backing for those who choose to demand it. The stamping of the FRN/US Note is NOT THE DEMAND (it certainly could be evidence of a demand) but, as nowhere in the CODE does is spell out the FRN needs to be stamped or changed in any way (currently), it is not legally the way to make the demand.

The Demand must be made and RE-COGNIZABLE to the STATE or its agents by each and every person who uses FRNs in any form and for any transaction.

If the demand is not recognizable to the STATE or its agents, there is no reason for them to change their actions or behavior toward YOU, regardless of your righteous nature, the intentions of your heart or your Standing before the Almighty.

Now, He might choose to send Cherubim (or our faith powerful enough to do it ourselves) with a flaming sword to protect us, but the LAW (even theirs), will mostly do it and should do it for those who do not see this as a spiritual battle only. (When of course, it is)
    It does not mean they will not make it available if the people demand it enough, the Berlin Wall did not come down by itself, it took a little civil disobedience.
    Check out what might be coming to a Mall near you in the near future:
    http://travel.usatoday.com/destinati...-gold/138002/1

One needs to make declaration or notice that they have a private relationship with the creator and for them to drag it into the public is a offence not only to the one most hight but to humanity in general, Human Declaration of Rights at the Hague, not as our benefit but for theirs.

Revelations 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

Love and Fear is in the eyes of the beholder. In most cases one attracts what they fear just as when one attracts love. This is one of the things they study, why some courts still use bibles to swear or affirm then they take it away to manipulate manifestations. BUT suppose you brought your own then how much influence could YOU project?
    Manifestation can control you or you control it, it is a balancing act. None of this has set standards though that you will find in any book, it is of free will and faith where the journey will take you.

My agreement card now reads "All transactions on this account are intended by demand to be redeemded in Lawful Money pursuant to title 12usc411." I think this is all that is needed to put all on notice of my use of lawful money. Now if I use a debit card (linked to the account), check or atm, they know my intent. I care not how they choose to do their accounting. If they come a knocking I will point them to agreement card and be happy to give them the checks with non-endoersements also.

Thanks
    MC