Thread: Where to stamp a FRN

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    From the perspective of a former Police Officer, (I am still a peace officer) I can tell you this and I will make it as clear as I can.

The Police officer on the side of the road has the discretion to cite, arrest, warn, instruct or arrest.

Many, many times people record "Success" because they think something they said or did had some lawful/binding effect on the cop, I can tell you, that is NOT the case.

More often than not, the Cop literally tells himself (or another cop tells them) "I am not dealing with this @#$T right now.

In my years of law enforcement, never ONE time did I ever hear a dispatcher tell any officer over the radio some kind of "WARNING: this guy knows the law and you better leave him alone."

With these exceptions: Diplomats. Dealing with certain Federal Law enforcement officers (FBI/CIA/SS) because the vehicle registration or the DL would trigger LE/undercover alerts in the NCIS system. Usually with a DNS/DND, Do not stop/Do not detain.

Or, dealing with high end military or Radio Active/ Nuke/classified transport vehicles. (In which cases NOTHING would come up on the computer or there would a Suburban on the scene soon enough and guys with heavy arms to politely explain to the State or city officer, in no uncertain terms, that vehicle was "HANDS OFF" and should the officer push the issue, well, he would lose, badly.

There are credible accounts of State officers being handcuffed to their own vehicles to while the vehicle they stopped drove quietly away. While I never witnessed this occur I did hear about it happening more than once.

In short, the Government does not re-cognise any Spiritual power (from you and I anyway) individual officers might, but that in no way is a REMEDY or Solution in my book.

There are tales of men living in the wilderness and being fed by Ravens too, is that a REMEDY or Solution to Grocery stores that is applicable to the average man or woman with a family?

With enough faith, I agree it could be, but the fact is, we live in a world where MONEY is depended on for daily living.

Within the rules of this world, their is REMEDY/Solution to that system which allows me and my family to conduct our business affairs with non-elastic lawful money, so that is what I will do.

Will this temporal act or law SAVE me? Nope, never claimed it would, but it is part of living a lawful life in this physical existence, and even the Master obeyed the law of the land He lived on.

What most spiritual warriors fail to see is this: The law is binding on all men, even the ones who hide behind Titles and offices of public trust. IF they choose to break the law, it does not mean I have the right not to bound by the same law.

That is what makes the DEMAND for lawful money binding on me and them, but they still have the choice to be a criminal, its called AGENCY and it is a crime for me to take agency away from another without DUE POSSESS of law, Spiritual or physical.

Part of MY due process is using and trading with lawful money, that is ORDER, I live the law to the best of my ability and knowing and then demand the protections it provides me, the nature of the law being both spiritual and temporal.
    Thank you for that reasonable post. I want to share something I think is quite supporting, by way of Crosstalk:

That is the key to identification; My name is True Name. I am not showing you this license card for identification purposes.

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Friday, March 18, 2011 7:15 AM
    To:
    Subject: Re: True Name's Appeal

a good reason to have the insurance and registered title in the name of a Trust. Therefore, whoever uses the car is beneficiary.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Suitors;

First an update on plumes of radioactive steam:

Nickname and I had lunch and I caught up a little about her appeal. A month ago the US clerk entered a Judgment on the Judge's ORDER and True Name filed a Writ Coram Vobis (Writ of Error from our court to your court) that was filed as a Letter by the US clerk. Nickname has filed the Notice of Appeal and In Forma Pauperis according to Forms from the US Courthouse. One Sentence (memory serving):

The Stopping Officer who stopped me, True Name, was not the same officer who the Prosecutor brought to testify at the Trial.

Now one thing peculiar about Nickname's endeavor is that she was fined over $1K and jailed for a week upon conviction because she had no proof of insurance even though she showed a valid proof-of-insurance card and had been paying premiums up-to-date! The reasoning the (false) witness brought to the stand at trial was that her driver license card had been suspended at the time of the Stop. Think that over a moment - recall I called this Colorado's New Cash Cow on SJC and with these broadcasts. During that time consuming Stop, I believe the decision was made to try pushing some shock testing and form precedent, that would start people paying the insurance company for basically bogus policies, and upon a Notice of Suspension, cause people to be paying fines on this jail-mandatory statutory charge too. Little did whoever pushed this decision think that True Name would be taking the simplicity of the syndicalism to the 10th Circuit, and then on to the Supreme Court next if necessary.

Investigation may reveal that the shill substituted at trial was to implement Colorado's New Cash Cow. After all, Nickname's USDC case now being appealed was Dismissed with Prejudice; meaning the judge decided to bias her cause so that it could not be heard ever again in the federal judiciary! The main component and thrust of her appeal is to launch a simple investigation as to why she recalls a female motorcycle cop pulling her over but a male cop was at the trial:

That DO NOT COPY watermark is interesting, considering she paid the full price for her transcript.

Interestingly one night, over on Motor City Drive - where they light it up like Christmas to sell cars 24/7 Nickname was driving without headlights. She was pulled over and presented the standard request. Her wallet was packed tight and she gave the Driver License Card (signed "True Name") to the police officer and was intending to state the "...not for ID purposes" but was distracted trying to get her Insurance Card, "Just a minute..." instead. The officer strangely, took the driver license back to his squad car, not waiting for the Insurance Card. Ten minutes later he returned with the driver license and his business card handing them to Nickname, "Here you go."

Nothing more! He volunteered his card without Nickname asking.
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Ok, I am going to take 1 or 2 last attempts at trying to clarify some things here, if we cannot make any headway then I am just going to be the majority here and sit back as an observer instead of a participant and be entertained because right now your making put more work into this then I ever had since we first started back in 2009, we have since then made it a lot simpler, with spirit comes faith...

Peace be with you,
    You wrote a long post and it probably took a lot of time considering the quoted part is all I read of it.

I will be saddened to see you go Motla68. Actually I don't believe you will be able to sit quietly in the bleachers though. You have brought some great process-to-results images for us, and I have been saving them this time because of your deletion rant. I have been dissecting them for us as well, showing that the redemption of lawful money is far more likely the cause of any success, than your (CoreSource Group or whatever) implication that the US government has the funds on account for the Setoff. That is simply because the US Code and Fed Act show us clearly what the law is, while like I posted earlier this morning above, entering the trust by endorsement means the seized gold was already spent to form the new "held in trust" agreement and therefore the gold was already spent to save the Fed from certain destruction, expired charter and the inevitable run in 1933. We became the general fed banks by endorsement signature.

The source of your contention with the facts and truth is that you would continue to assert that there is some kind of accounts, based on your earlier (deleted by yourself) assertion akin to that the SEC registers all S/Ns of FRNs as stock certificates. That might be so; you have failed to convince me. I have a slew of cases telling me that the Fed is an Instrumentality of the US Government because the FRNs as stock certificates are designed to depreciate over time - that is called fractional lending. If you want to consider FRNs as stock certificates, that is valid - the SEC would be required to arrest the US Government and Fedsters though for such a flagrant disrespect for fiduciary responsibility to the stockholders - again we find the gold was spent to save the Fed by the willing and assumed voluntary, knowledgeable consent (Ha!) aka Conditioning of the endorsing public.

It would be more becoming of an intellectual looking for a learning experience to dissect my commentary on your process-to-results images rather than to threaten us with your silence.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-18-11 at 05:37 PM.

Goldi
    "Now one thing peculiar about Nickname's endeavor is that she was fined over $1K and jailed for a week upon conviction because she had no proof of insurance even though she showed a valid proof-of-insurance card and had been paying premiums up-to-date!" Wow, I have been waiting to see if anyone would substantiate this and indeed it is going on, probably in all states now ... I heard about this gov. money making scam through a man in the midwest perhaps a year ago who explained what happened to him. The cop pulled him over, for no reason other than the cop pulled up behind him and ran his plates. When pulled over the cop said "our records show you do not have current insurance", upon which the man opened the glove box and proffered the proof of current insurance card. The cop said, sorry but our records show you don't have current insurance and therefore I am going to have to confiscate your plates and tags. You will be required to come down to the DMV and show your proof of insurance and re-purchase the plates and the tags at that point. Have a nice day." Now, what I came away with is the substantiation that now it is POLICY for gov. to go off of their own records about you, regardless if correct, wrong, falsified etc. That is BY FAR the bigger threat here.

Goldi
    David, where did the FDR quote about paychecks being held in trust come from? I'd like to see the language concerning "the new forms" he mentions.
    Last edited by Goldi; 05-22-11 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldi View Post
    David, where did the FDR quote about paychecks being held in trust come from? I'd like to see the language concerning "the new forms" he mentions.

The Public Papers and Addresses of Franklin Delano Roosevelt - 1933 The Year of Crisis.

Goldi
    I found the quote online here: http://quod.lib.umich.edu/p/ppotpus/...vernment+bonds

FYI: Did you all know that an assassination attempt on FDR happened just prior to his March 1933 Inauguration?
    Last edited by Goldi; 05-22-11 at 03:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldi View Post
    I found the quote online here: http://quod.lib.umich.edu/p/ppotpus/...vernment+bonds

FYI: Did you all know that an assassination attempt on FDR happened just prior to his March 1933 Inauguration?

I did not know about that assassination attempt.

This link is a great find! I appreciate that!

http://quod.lib.umich.edu/p/ppotpus/

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Guy View Post
    Interesting FDR quote David .

Allow me to interject a little on Public Policy .

Was listening to Ronald Reagan’s Sec. of the Treasury, Donald Regan , on C-Span one day . D.C. Press Club Luncheon . In the Q & A session a question came from the floor .

Q : Given the admitted complexity of the Revenue Code , and the perception of the general public that this complexity benefits special interests , wouldn’t it be possible to streamline the Revenue Code , thereby increasing public confidence in the Code’s fairness , while still raising enough revenue for the Treasury ?

A : The purpose of the Revenue Code is not raise revenue . The purpose of the Revenue Code is to enforce Public Policy . Next question .

It is just one mind boggling revelation after another!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-23-11 at 11:05 PM.

Now, what I came away with is the substantiation that now it is POLICY for gov. to go off of their own records about you, regardless if correct, wrong, falsified etc. That is BY FAR the bigger threat here.

At first that went past me.

The Government does not have its own records of you. What is in the file is what you or another party using the TIN or SSN associated to your legal identity has filed with the IRS.

Just to be clear then Goldi;

What you mean is being reassessed according to an employers W-2 or 1099?

Goldi
    The records they have are of activities of you operating in commerce thru "it". So I agree with that, but we were talking about the state having false records of current insurance. And it's that policy they have implemented across the country that is very harmful to us. I know at least 5 people who moved to another state, and when they returned back for a visit, all of them were pulled over, ticketed and fined for a suspended license in the old state. So this practice is widespread. Whatever their records are of your activities, regardless if false, regardless of your proof of moving to another state and holding that new state's license, they are going to rape you if you don't know how to handle it.