Thread: Where to stamp a FRN

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    This is not very appealing to a wife and I should say most people. I like to backpack and enjoy that, especially the hot shower after.

We have a brain trust of suitors and this is the closest I have ever come to advertising, this Website. It is all referral up to now except two or three from SJC. I can assure you if I promoted living in a camp as a noble and patriotic way to be - to avoid the evils of money and food, shelter and a private comfortable room to excrete; this never would have happened.
    My home is in Heavan along side my spirit, I sojourn just temporarily upon this earth.
    Phl 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
    Jer 42:15 And now therefore hear the word of the LORD, ye remnant of Judah; Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; If ye wholly set your faces to enter into Egypt, and go to sojourn there;

Remember these words that come from your fingers: " I can assure you if I promoted living in a camp as a noble and patriotic way to be - to avoid the evils of money and food, shelter and a private comfortable room to excrete; this never would have happened."

Residence is a place of permanence, the only place this holds true is within the confines of my skin. That drivers license and that ticket, do they describe the person in plastic or the real man? My interpretation is that they describe the person not the man as I described the court case in a previous post. So then by this analogy when we are given invitation to come to court or suffer, is this proper notice to the man?
    I like the name " brain trust " , I just feel that technically it is mis-associated / Dislocated from the paper form the forum relies upon. BUT it is just a name, anyone can call anything that best fits their conscience. Free will.

Camp is certainly not on the top of my wife's list either, she wants not part of the country. Last time we visited there, not 45 mins after arrival she was stung with a bee, I got to keep lemon grass plants at the front door and the back to keep her from getting bitten up by mosquitoes.

Have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    My home is in Heavan along side my spirit, I sojourn just temporarily upon this earth.
    Phl 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
    Jer 42:15 And now therefore hear the word of the LORD, ye remnant of Judah; Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; If ye wholly set your faces to enter into Egypt, and go to sojourn there;

Remember these words that come from your fingers: " I can assure you if I promoted living in a camp as a noble and patriotic way to be - to avoid the evils of money and food, shelter and a private comfortable room to excrete; this never would have happened."

Residence is a place of permanence, the only place this holds true is within the confines of my skin. That drivers license and that ticket, do they describe the person in plastic or the real man? My interpretation is that they describe the person not the man as I described the court case in a previous post. So then by this analogy when we are given invitation to come to court or suffer, is this proper notice to the man?
    I like the name " brain trust " , I just feel that technically it is mis-associated / Dislocated from the paper form the forum relies upon. BUT it is just a name, anyone can call anything that best fits their conscience. Free will.

Camp is certainly not on the top of my wife's list either, she wants not part of the country. Last time we visited there, not 45 mins after arrival she was stung with a bee, I got to keep lemon grass plants at the front door and the back to keep her from getting bitten up by mosquitoes.

Have a great day.

The "camp" comment was obviously an inference by me. That is more Robert Arthur MENARD's position these days - as he is living in a van. Something about Freeman Valley too. To most though - it is squatting.

You made mention I believe that we/I are where you used to be. That would mean that you have made progress to achieve a spiritual understanding with the sheriff in a private performance contract? Or was that a papering package?

Do you understand? You said that you were not involved with a papering package - Rob's or otherwise. Do you mean you have a constructive trust with the sheriff?

Regards,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The "camp" comment was obviously an inference by me. That is more Robert Arthur MENARD's position these days - as he is living in a van. Something about Freeman Valley too. To most though - it is squatting.

You made mention I believe that we/I are where you used to be. That would mean that you have made progress to achieve a spiritual understanding with the sheriff in a private performance contract? Or was that a papering package?

Do you understand? You said that you were not involved with a papering package - Rob's or otherwise. Do you mean you have a constructive trust with the sheriff?
    Mammon calls it squatting, I call it freely sojourning upon the earth as any man deserves to do. Just to make it clear I have not purchased any paper package from Menard nor did I receive one for free, I did however watch a lot of videos along the path to where I am now.

I am not completely past not using any paper at all, but am a lot closer then when i first started back in 2002 on my journey. To get where I need to be that would mean everyone else would need to be operating from the same dimension of thought and we are a long way from that.

Long way in the past back between 2003 and 2006 I was involved in a paper package, but it was one I created for myself pulling from many resources and not of any one resource strictly.
    Constructive trust with the sheriff you say, sure if you want to call it that, but not what i claim, it was an offer and through some meeting of the mind eventually he agreed to it. How do I know this? his office sent a receipt. It sat on his desk for a couple of months I found out and then one day when I was down town I had seen him and approached him along side his secretary he said that he did not know what it was about so I explained and after that he said that he would take care of it and asked if I would like a receipt, I said yes and that is what he did about 2 weeks later. Privately in confidence I have showed MJ all of this once when we gathered at a meeting, not sure if he remembers that though.