Thread: Where to stamp a FRN

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    P.S. I suspect that the county attorney will R4C your publication publicly and refund your donation, within three days.

P.P.S. You said something about 2004? You realize by dividing the CAFR per capita you are only paying for a one year contract at a time? Your agreement expired in 2005 if you have not kept up your end.
    The agreement had no expiration date and in the notice it lets him know if more funds are needed to do his job to let me know. The calculation of how I came up with that figure were not in the notice, it was just a general rule to figure out what to offer. The money order also did have the lawful money statement on it so that was covered too.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    The agreement had no expiration date and in the notice it lets him know if more funds are needed to do his job to let me know. The calculation of how I came up with that figure were not in the notice, it was just a general rule to figure out what to offer. The money order also did have the lawful money statement on it so that was covered too.

The agreement expired a year later in 2005. You explained that already. Unless you are trying to get one over on the sheriff - six or seven years for the price of one. If you did not explain the fee evaluation from the CAFR in your conversation then you handshake is useless. Your money order was nothing more than a donation like many other people make.

Otherwise you have a pretty keen plan for not paying the taxes on the public collection system like everybody else though. However, you will probably end up paying more for fire, 911 service, police (because 911 connects to police, not the sheriff) and whatever else you select from the CAFR menu. Remember, that you cannot report a robbery to the sheriff if you are in city limits - the sheriff will refer you to police. If you out in the county though, then you will get a deputy.

I like the theory though. It is just that you do not gain anything by it and I just do not buy into your theories about mammon and the system. I think you are better enjoying your sovereignty by using the system from a lawful money standpoint. That is why the remedy is there to begin with. It is there because in 1913 the Fed was created to furnish elastic currency.

This deception and false balances of only paying the sheriff for one year and thinking he is obligated forever really bugs me about your method too.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The agreement expired a year later in 2005. You explained that already. Unless you are trying to get one over on the sheriff - six or seven years for the price of one. If you did not explain the fee evaluation from the CAFR in your conversation then you handshake is useless. Your money order was nothing more than a donation like many other people make.

Otherwise you have a pretty keen plan for not paying the taxes on the public collection system like everybody else though. However, you will probably end up paying more for fire, 911 service, police (because 911 connects to police, not the sheriff) and whatever else you select from the CAFR menu. Remember, that you cannot report a robbery to the sheriff if you are in city limits - the sheriff will refer you to police. If you out in the county though, then you will get a deputy.

I like the theory though. It is just that you do not gain anything by it and I just do not buy into your theories about mammon and the system. I think you are better enjoying your sovereignty by using the system from a lawful money standpoint. That is why the remedy is there to begin with. It is there because in 1913 the Fed was created to furnish elastic currency.

This deception and false balances of only paying the sheriff for one year and thinking he is obligated forever really bugs me about your method too.
    Ok, you got your beliefs about that and I really do not care to argue the point any more mostly because have never needed to use it anyway also I do not think the same way today that I did back then about the system/mammon or the bible.