Thread: Where to stamp a FRN

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    - What about Private International Law ?
    http://www.state.gov/s/l/c3452.htm

- This " proof of service " was concluded back in '2004 and the same man is sitting in that sheriff's position, people like him and he keeps getting re-elected. You may want to re-think your position on that: http://www.donnieharrison.org/
    Again, additionally this concept comes from that we should be able to contract with these people directly, fire company, ambulatory e.t.c. without receiving such services through the county or state as a benefit. I checked here and it seems everything is chartered by the state, cities and counties so to receive these services without doing this would be receiving benefits from the state. If we are made in the image of the creator why are we making these excuses not to do things, we must go and create for it is better to give then receive.

This PA is very simple, it just requests the protection of life and property, family members are described and vehicles described including the vin #s, it was also noticing him of the came near the intersection of this road and that road e.t.c. Lastly the serial number of the money order is mentioned in there as far as the primary proof of service, I really did not need a receipt, but it save me having to go pay $4 from the post office to get proof it was cashed.
    The figure calculation what to offer is using CAFR to figure how much county sheriff's office get annually and divide that by the population of the count, it is not as much as you would think,
    Ergo, this is why he said it is laying on his desk and he does not know what to do with it. There is no such thing as private or secret law! You just demonstrated that for us - finally. I have to point out how annoying it is for you to pussyfoot around, like you are trying to tell us/me something worth hearing, and because of your misperceptions about public and private, when it finally comes down to showing us/me, you try making it sound like I have been ignorant or stupid for not understanding what you are showing us/me - before you have described or shown us/me.

There is no secret or private law - ergo you have no contract with your sheriff any different than anybody else who clicks the Donation Button Contribute Online on the right, and gives money to the sheriff's department.

Not until you publish your agreement! Look at your link:

These Private International Treaties are between public states. [Are you a statesman?] Do you need proof? Sure, you do! Everybody does! That is what the State Department Bulletin is about. Even the Secret Jamaica-Rambouillet Accord is found in the State Department Bulletin.

Here is what I suggest you do then. You publish your agreement and receipt with the sheriff at the county clerk and recorder. If you have a marked Received or Filed copy from when you tendered it, publish that one. Then you might serve the original from the C&R on him again and publish the Proof of Service. Recordation. Publication. Now everybody knows you two have established private international law between whatever - my guess is between a statesman in the unincorporated county and the sheriff for the incorporated county - bringing his services into the unincorporated county for your private use as a man there, on the land there.

When you get it published, you might as well show us here too. Of course you might sanitize it a bit as far as your abode's location and your full legal name and such. That is because we are not really the neighbors you need to be notifying about all the details. I assure you that there is no such thing as private or secret law - that has any effect outside the scope of the parties signed and/or served. [The Masons have their "jurisdictions" too, but if you don't like the esoterics, resign or quit paying your dues/tax. I assure you that HARRISON cannot act as the Sheriff for them, and the sheriff for you at the same time, in two different capacities until you publish the agreement. That would be like him acting as Sheriff and Mason at the same time.] The sheriff cannot act on your process or he will be terminated. Once published people might get a little ragged about it but at least people may follow in your footsteps and contract for his protective and law enforcement services privately too.

Very clever, find the funding in the county CAFR and divide that per capita! Pay that amount in lawful money and you effectively "own" your portion of the sheriff's attention.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Once you have that all in place and published send it to the State Department for publication under that same Private International Law doctrine you linked! That will be really clever.

P.P.S. After doing all this it will be interesting to see if through private international treaty you get any different attention than covered in the sheriff's oath of office. But you will have achieved in my opinion a private agreement for the identical services everybody else does publicly. You will be able to easily R4C any assumpsit presentments following a 911 emergency, for example.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-19-11 at 03:01 PM.