Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where to stamp a FRN

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Under president Gerald Ford:
    August 14, 1974 - Congress authorized U.S. citizens to own gold; December 31, 1974 - private U.S. citizens were allowed to buy and own gold for the first time in more than 40 years.
    http://www.usmint.gov/historianscorn...e&century=1900
    (Click on the site and scroll down to category " 1974")

U.S. Citizens are statutory persons, subject to that trust construction. Those who have pledged themselves to the U.S. Corporate Construct Trust no matter what the circumstances. Blind ambition I guess.
    http://www.manta.com/c/mm0pmlq/execu...tes-government
    ( Executive Office Of The United States Government in Washington, DC is a private company)

If that were true, then you would know of remedy. There would be a remedy within the scope of the context you keep fabricating.

The remedy is written into the law and so the contract is with the Fed - endorsement. That is the contractual nexus you keep trying to fabricate with these bunnytrails and blind alleys.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    If that were true, then you would know of remedy. There would be a remedy within the scope of the context you keep fabricating.
    The remedy is written into the law and so the contract is with the Fed - endorsement. That is the contractual nexus you keep trying to fabricate with these bunnytrails and blind alleys.
    Are we now calling the U.S. Mint a liar and Manta.com as well? If so how can I possibly work with this?

As described in previous posts I have no need for remedies, only have want for solutions:
    http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...light=solution
    I do not care any more about all this accounting lingo, nor did I ever give a crap about some money in some account somewhere. All I am concerned about is
    energy spent, energy received. I do not believe the fruit of labor is money, what I do believe the that fruit is the time. We are talking natural law here, does a
    child really give a crap about all the money and toys you can throw at them, NO, in most cases it is the time you spend with them is what counts.

The truth I know is in spirit, the only thing real to me. Lets get real here, this is not a brain trust, this is a paper trust here. I am doing the best I can to accommodate what you all seem to worship here. Unfortunately spirit cannot be put on paper, so I do with what I can, how I can. Much less all the details of conversation with a cop on the side of the road. I could have recorded it yeah, but that is acting like an attorney with a commercial interest, I am not looking to injure someone or be injured in commerce, I do not do as they do, their law is not my God.

As hard it is to believe I do not claim ownership to a name on paper, mom and dad said what she we call him NOT what shall we write him.
    Seals are related to Sigil (Black Magic) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigil_%28magic%29
    I have a sense that writing words down is casting spells, how do you create a form as in forming a letter? you have to cast it.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spell
    How do you get around this, not sure right now, but from what I have researched the Druids lived hundreds of years without a written language,
    the only thing found was a Calendar which was said to be the most accurate one in the world.
    Some of the most successful lawyers practice things in the mirror all the time that has nothing to do with what they learned in law school, it has to
    do with reading postures and eye movements.
    Through my conscious I see a lot of connections through this stuff, I allow the spirit to increase my knowledge, because knowledge is the Treasure, not this paper and metal we keep chasing after. 2 Ch 1:12 Wisdom and knowledge is granted unto thee; and I will give thee riches, and wealth, and honour, such as none of the kings have had that have been before thee, neither shall there any after thee have the like.
    I know you do not give a rats behind about any of this, but I do and see a lot of connections that your not going to find in a law book anywhere,

You asked me to show some things from start to finish and I have, but where those who complain about my post you say, where is their success story? where is their completed posts start to finish? Is it fair to make the same demands upon me that they will not do themselves when it comes to a complete process? I think not.

Are we now calling the U.S. Mint a liar and Manta.com as well? If so how can I possibly work with this?

As described in previous posts I have no need for remedies, only have want for solutions:
    http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...light=solution
    I do not care any more about all this accounting lingo, nor did I ever give a crap about some money in some account somewhere. All I am concerned about is
    energy spent, energy received. I do not believe the fruit of labor is money, what I do believe the that fruit is the time. We are talking natural law here, does a
    child really give a crap about all the money and toys you can throw at them, NO, in most cases it is the time you spend with them is what counts.

The truth I know is in spirit, the only thing real to me. Lets get real here, this is not a brain trust, this is a paper trust here. I am doing the best I can to accommodate what you all seem to worship here. Unfortunately spirit cannot be put on paper, so I do with what I can, how I can. Much less all the details of conversation with a cop on the side of the road. I could have recorded it yeah, but that is acting like an attorney with a commercial interest, I am not looking to injure someone or be injured in commerce, I do not do as they do, their law is not my God.

As hard it is to believe I do not claim ownership to a name on paper, mom and dad said what she we call him NOT what shall we write him.
    Seals are related to Sigil (Black Magic) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigil_%28magic%29
    I have a sense that writing words down is casting spells, how do you create a form as in forming a letter? you have to cast it.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spell
    How do you get around this, not sure right now, but from what I have researched the Druids lived hundreds of years without a written language,
    the only thing found was a Calendar which was said to be the most accurate one in the world.
    Some of the most successful lawyers practice things in the mirror all the time that has nothing to do with what they learned in law school, it has to
    do with reading postures and eye movements.
    Through my conscious I see a lot of connections through this stuff, I allow the spirit to increase my knowledge, because knowledge is the Treasure, not this paper and metal we keep chasing after. 2 Ch 1:12 Wisdom and knowledge is granted unto thee; and I will give thee riches, and wealth, and honour, such as none of the kings have had that have been before thee, neither shall there any after thee have the like.
    I know you do not give a rats behind about any of this, but I do and see a lot of connections that your not going to find in a law book anywhere,

You asked me to show some things from start to finish and I have, but where those who complain about my post you say, where is their success story? where is their completed posts start to finish? Is it fair to make the same demands upon me that they will not do themselves when it comes to a complete process? I think not.
    Focusing:

My intention in forming this Category as a Lesson Plan is to keep the Readers clarified about Remedy. That is what the 'Saving to Suitor' Club was formed around:

...saving to suitors in all cases, the right of a common law remedy where the common law is competent to provide it
    If you are looking for solutions instead of remedy that makes no sense because in this context they are the same thing. If you are thinking there are solutions, that are not based in remedy, then you are talking about something else.

I think that to clarify the source of the friction between you and I will be very edifying to the Readers - and for that I thank you greatly - as it causes me to sleep on it, and to simply justify my implication that you are pushing fabrications. You keep pushing the idea that there is an account, but then you back off, saying:

I do not care any more about all this accounting lingo, nor did I ever give a crap about some money in some account somewhere.

If it makes no sense to me, then I have to doubt it is making sense to anybody else. You put some dots out there and I admit I even threw in a couple dots to make my point - that you do care about your premise, that there are funded accounts hypothecated upon the birth certificate. That is why you never paint a sensical portrait by connecting any more than two or three dots at once; like your MANTA link and out-of-context quotes from the Treasury. You just declare that you don't care and go into infantile deletion tizzyfits.

The source of the discrepancy is that the Emergency needs to be properly defined. Then the Readers and maybe you, can get it; why the 'saving to suitors' clause demands that when the US government turned over responsibility for money in America to the Fed, they had to provide remedy, yes remedy, to each and every one of us for us to decide - to make a conscious decision - with each and every cash-received transaction, electronic or not.

The original Emergency upon which IN GOD WE TRUST originated (1863) was:

No State, or Confederation of States may secede from the Union.

The Emergency of 1933 - the War on the Great Depression - was to save the Fed from the 20-year expiration of the Charters on Fed Banks. The bankers dealing in Fed Notes were about to make a run on the Fed - redeeming lawful money. That is the Trust;

...held in trust

Why can't we just redeem gold? Because we already spent it to Save the Fed! That is what FDR was pleading we cooperate with - saving the Fed by going into the New Trust (Deal) with our signature bonds on the backsides of the salary checks. He wanted us to form the new trust by endorsing it.

This is where the HJR-192 funding falls through for your fabrications.

Your constant attempts to convince me the birth certificate is being hypothecated on fail because HJR-192 (reinstatement of the gold clause) and the Emergency was ended in 1974-76. However, the emergency lives on in the Stipulation that another Bankers' Holiday may be called by either the President or the Secretary at any time - in order to save the Fed from the new Fed banks - the people supporting FDR's new trust of 1933.*

People do that by non-endorsing their paychecks. Remedy. That is the Solution. Same thing in this context. My responsibility, I feel, even with Internet Yarn is to make this as simple as possible. The hypothetical hypothecations you keep trying to fabricate are welcome as they express the same patriot mythologies that many suitors have broken free from. All that I did was help them to connect the dots - and when they kept trying and could not, they started seeking the simpler answer/solution/remedy naturally. It will come to light and that is what is so exciting about 'Saving to Suitors' Club!

As we redeem lawful money according to law, we are causing the Run on the Fed we bought out of in 1933 with all that gold.

Regards,

David Merrill.

* Pull up this image again and look at §502; This is all based in the 1917 Trading with the Enemy Act - the ability to seize gold during the War on the Great Depression. But we also find a duplicate citation - under the same number 95(a) that explains the same thing in different words. §95(b) of that duplication reads:

...the Comptroller of the Currency may designate by proclamation any day a legal holiday for the national banking associations
    And of course moving on to §95(b) (click Next at the top) shows:

§ 95b. Ratification of acts of President and Secretary of the Treasury under section 95a

The actions, regulations, rules, licenses, orders and proclamations heretofore or hereafter taken, promulgated, made, or issued by the President of the United States or the Secretary of the Treasury since March 4, 1933, pursuant to the authority conferred by section 95a of this title, are approved and confirmed.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-18-11 at 11:43 AM.

P.S. Your spirit, and expressing things of the spirit is great except for the limitations of language make the discussion subject to interpretation. The demands are those that you put upon yourself. We actually all put these demands upon ourselves and let's face it; you are showing us other people's success stories here - not your own. [You are having scanner/camera troubles, remember?] If suitors and others do not want to make that demand of themselves that is fine by me. Many of them have provided small samplings for me to sanitize so that I can do the same thing you have done; show some food for thought about the reproducible mental models that are useful in practice day to day where we need to depend on expressing ourselves clearly.

What I am addressing is your consistent assertion that America's participation in FDR's gold seizure was somehow dishonest. He presented his new trust and people began signing their paychecks into it. The gold was spent to save the Fed America loves enough to murder Presidents over when they start getting in the way. Watch the driver's (William GREER) left hand closely.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-18-11 at 11:49 AM.

From the perspective of a former Police Officer, (I am still a peace officer) I can tell you this and I will make it as clear as I can.

The Police officer on the side of the road has the discretion to cite, arrest, warn, instruct or arrest.

Many, many times people record "Success" because they think something they said or did had some lawful/binding effect on the cop, I can tell you, that is NOT the case.

More often than not, the Cop literally tells himself (or another cop tells them) "I am not dealing with this @#$T right now.

In my years of law enforcement, never ONE time did I ever hear a dispatcher tell any officer over the radio some kind of "WARNING: this guy knows the law and you better leave him alone."

With these exceptions: Diplomats. Dealing with certain Federal Law enforcement officers (FBI/CIA/SS) because the vehicle registration or the DL would trigger LE/undercover alerts in the NCIS system. Usually with a DNS/DND, Do not stop/Do not detain.

Or, dealing with high end military or Radio Active/ Nuke/classified transport vehicles. (In which cases NOTHING would come up on the computer or there would a Suburban on the scene soon enough and guys with heavy arms to politely explain to the State or city officer, in no uncertain terms, that vehicle was "HANDS OFF" and should the officer push the issue, well, he would lose, badly.

There are credible accounts of State officers being handcuffed to their own vehicles to while the vehicle they stopped drove quietly away. While I never witnessed this occur I did hear about it happening more than once.

In short, the Government does not re-cognise any Spiritual power (from you and I anyway) individual officers might, but that in no way is a REMEDY or Solution in my book.

There are tales of men living in the wilderness and being fed by Ravens too, is that a REMEDY or Solution to Grocery stores that is applicable to the average man or woman with a family?

With enough faith, I agree it could be, but the fact is, we live in a world where MONEY is depended on for daily living.

Within the rules of this world, their is REMEDY/Solution to that system which allows me and my family to conduct our business affairs with non-elastic lawful money, so that is what I will do.

Will this temporal act or law SAVE me? Nope, never claimed it would, but it is part of living a lawful life in this physical existence, and even the Master obeyed the law of the land He lived on.

What most spiritual warriors fail to see is this: The law is binding on all men, even the ones who hide behind Titles and offices of public trust. IF they choose to break the law, it does not mean I have the right not to bound by the same law.

That is what makes the DEMAND for lawful money binding on me and them, but they still have the choice to be a criminal, its called AGENCY and it is a crime for me to take agency away from another without DUE POSSESS of law, Spiritual or physical.

Part of MY due process is using and trading with lawful money, that is ORDER, I live the law to the best of my ability and knowing and then demand the protections it provides me, the nature of the law being both spiritual and temporal.
    Last edited by martin earl; 03-18-11 at 04:23 PM.

Ok, I am going to take 1 or 2 last attempts at trying to clarify some things here, if we cannot make any headway then I am just going to be the majority here and sit back as an observer instead of a participant and be entertained because right now your making put more work into this then I ever had since we first started back in 2009, we have since then made it a lot simpler, with spirit comes faith, faith cannot really completely described on paper, you know the gut feeling inside that started this journey to begin with. This is attempts to address your thoughts by paragraph in post #13 and #14:

- Fine, yes finally something we can agree on is that I see the separation of remedy and solution and that is not the conscience of brain trust (paper trust).

- Fabrications; No i really do not care all about that, the fact that I even do mention accounting is for your benefit and not my own. We started out where you are all at now, but it is not where we ended up so again, I am going out of my element to help get you there, but by needing so much specific information within the confines of mammons law to complete a thought your making this more complicated then it has to be. Mammons law is the lesser of authority here, this maybe the other disagreement because of the suitors clause, to claim to be a suitor within that clause you all have to accept the lesser authority, mammons law. When you claim things upon this earth you become subject to it. That is a hard pill to swallow, but it is the truth that I know. The only time I claim anything it is first that the owner God has given to all as a gift for our use for the next generations, so when we give or receive it effects everyone in how we do that.

- Just as the states formed the United States of America in trust with each other because their representative signed on, yes the powers of separation with in that clause hold true. But despite this when the Hague was formed it created a New Trust with bringing the old trust USA into it as a whole. I see this through the chamber of commerces (plural) cities, and yes there is a United States Chamber of Commerce - http://www.uschamber.com/ as well as more up in the chain of hierchy such as Organization of American States - http://www.oas.org/en/member_states/default.asp You may not like it, but they did it anyway, and they could care less about what we think due to that Paderford vs. City of Savannah case have mentioned many times that we were not part of it. We are just " customers " to that corporation getting serviced as the DMV once told me. And you cannot get into the show without a ticket so you better have your Revenue Receipt ready. It is funny how basic life mimicks this, most movie theatres, you pay at the window to get a receipt/ticket coupon, then you the holder take that to the receiver to gain access into the show. Acts and Statutes (props) for your entertainment.

- NO, I did not say the HJR-192 emergency had ended, just the hoarding of Gold part of it. This actually happened where the Hoarding of Gold was lifted, tried to find again the act in which sealed this part of it where it makes it clear that the emergency was still in effect but the hoarding clause ended and could not find it so I had to use a substitute unfortunately since I am getting away from the whole statutory person thing we have all started deleting some of the garbage on our hard drives because of where we are at now.

- I know you keep on saying We because of this suitors clause thing and the hypothication that we are " We The People " in the constitution, I do not believe this because of a lot of things I said, but you go ahead and believe what you want, who am I to judge otherwise, one has a right to their own self determination, will you not give the same consideration?
    This is reminding me of a lot of IRS letters received way in the past and others I have seen that it does not make one bit of difference what your argument is with them, they will always say that it is " frivolous " and continue to enforce their belief that you are the Person/Taxpayer they are looking for. If we are not the Person then are we really the Taxpayer or the one just giving energy into the society for consideration of energy returned which restores our bodies so we can keep giving back to society?

- I can agree that redeeming lawful money is a step in the right direction, BUT it is not the destination nor do I believe the suitors clause is either, for on lawful money who's seal is upon them greenbacks? NOT my families seal, so then who really owns it? Is Gold your God? In Reference to the one Article we should have all seen by now where Treasury was to be the Central Bank, yeah when we are in a lawful money system and makes sense because of the anthropology of the seals mentioned earlier. If all Lawful Money is kept at the central Bank and the bills get returned to following the order in the Liber Code Articles 31 and 38, do you suppose this is how indemnification happens? just like the old woman in the biblical story who gave all, do you suppose she was then indemnified ? Think about who's seal possibly was upon that coin she gave?

- Lastly in message #13 and Post #14 you are again throwing statutes at me that I really do not give a flip about, again I only mention them for your benefit. If I give everything for the benefit of all then do you suppose I would be indemnified?
    If I do not own the legal title to the money or monetary system, should i be responsible for the accounting of it? I do not have a " We the People " Ego that limits my existence upon this earth. These papers, statutes, regs, the money, the metal when I claim ownership to them they limit my existence upon this earth that Promulgates the gift given to all of us by the creator. These Corporations who devise all these instruments taking resources from that gift are not my God Genesis 1:26 - 28.
    This may not be your remedy, but it is my solution which many more of us are working towards. If you cannot accept that, then I post no more about any or this on the forum, as said before I will just remain an observer here in the background unless someone asks then as a fellow steward on the land who loves thy neighbor feel compelled to answer if thy spirit moves in that direction. When I get arrangements for some type of other scanner then I will just attach it to the same threads as the ones I have already started to keep it simple.

Peace be with you,

Under president Gerald Ford:
    August 14, 1974 - Congress authorized U.S. citizens to own gold; December 31, 1974 - private U.S. citizens were allowed to buy and own gold for the first time in more than 40 years.
    http://www.usmint.gov/historianscorn...e&century=1900
    (Click on the site and scroll down to category " 1974")

U.S. Citizens are statutory persons, subject to that trust construction. Those who have pledged themselves to the U.S. Corporate Construct Trust no matter what the circumstances. Blind ambition I guess.
    http://www.manta.com/c/mm0pmlq/execu...tes-government
    ( Executive Office Of The United States Government in Washington, DC is a private company)

You are repeating your posts?

I explained about the rescission of the Emergency in my $10K-character post above. I have a lot more though. There is actually a book about it - the Senate Report is an entire book!

I made my point by showing you the Public Law as it was integrated into the US Code to officially end the emergency. And I pointed out, how the only potential emergency remaining is for people to begin redeeming lawful money by demand, and that is a perfectly acceptable option.

My guess is that by repeating a post you are saying, Here is the proof!

I believe that the MANTA link, which is by the way not the one you want anyway - you probably want the one that shows two million or so employees and OBAMA as the CEO, I have that link around somewhere and it demonstrates how the US government as a body politic operates in international commerce like a business. Looking around I just proved that the United States of America is an ice skating rink. The USA Inc. is a firm that never got off the ground for promoting sports events - look closely. If you start promoting that material as any "proof" the USA is a corporation though - your name is mud with me; for what that's worth. I am only reluctant because of the RAP/RuSA James Timothy TURNER crowd potentially misusing my research mind you - I am not accusing you of anything, I am just left with everybody trying to interprete you repeating posts without any explanation.

I said above that the demand for process-to-results images is what you are putting on yourself, Motla68. - After you indicated that I am demanding it of you. In the Rules on the Forums Main Page we find that we really don't have any yet. Aside from irrational rants and porn I doubt Admin will be banishing anybody soon. If you demand to be believed though; the images will be necessary - speaking for myself only.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    From the perspective of a former Police Officer, (I am still a peace officer) I can tell you this and I will make it as clear as I can.

The Police officer on the side of the road has the discretion to cite, arrest, warn, instruct or arrest.

Many, many times people record "Success" because they think something they said or did had some lawful/binding effect on the cop, I can tell you, that is NOT the case.

More often than not, the Cop literally tells himself (or another cop tells them) "I am not dealing with this @#$T right now.

In my years of law enforcement, never ONE time did I ever hear a dispatcher tell any officer over the radio some kind of "WARNING: this guy knows the law and you better leave him alone."

With these exceptions dealing with certain Federal Law enforcement officers (FBI/CIA/SS) because the vehicle registration or the DL would trigger LE/undercover alerts in the NCIS system. Usually with a DNS/DND, Do not stop/Do not detain.

Or, dealing with high end military or Radio Active/ Nuke/classified transport vehicles. (In which cases NOTHING would come up on the computer, but there would a Suburban on the scene soon enough and guys with heavy arms to politely explain to the State in no uncertain terms that vehicle was "HANDS OFF" and should the officer push the issue, well, he would lose.

There are legends of State officers being handcuffed to their own vehicles to while the vehicle they stopped drove quietly away. While I never witnessed this occur I did hear about it happening more than once.

In short, the Government does not re-cognise any Spiritual power (from you and I anyway) individual officers might, but that in no way is a REMEDY or Solution in my book.

There are tales of men living in the wilderness and being fed by Ravens too, is that a REMEDY or Solution to Grocery stores that is applicable to the average man or woman with a family?

With enough faith, I agree it could be, but the fact is, we live in a world where MONEY is depended on for daily living.

Within the rules of this world, their is REMEDY/Solution to that system which allows me and my family to conduct our business affairs with non-elastic lawful money, so that is what I will do.

Will this temporal act or law SAVE me? Nope, never claimed it would, but it is part of living a lawful life in this plain of physical existence, and even the Master obeyed the law of the land He lived on.
    Thank you for chiming in Martin and for all you have done to serve the inhabitants of this land.

Since I come into new prospective on a lot of things it has given me a renewed relationship with the public servants around here. Yes, I was once one of them patriot types who was always getting into some controversy over something and had this EGO of how everyone was out to get us, but now I consider them public servants my neighbors and do not hold anything against them, they are just doing their job they were told to do so they can take care of their families and go home safely too. You have to admit though there is public servants out there that do bad things because they are human, I cannot blame the system at large for a couple bad apples in the crate.
    I consider the county sheriff here a friend of mine, he is there if needed when called upon and I would do the same for him if a situation came to it. The local city police here have a bit of a turnover rate so some of the rookies do not know me. Every now an then I will have to tell them to contact their supervisor so they can come to the scene and fill them in, at least the local supervisor knows me anyway. Some of them are some good neighbors too, I once left something behind and called up the supervisor and he had one of his uniformed employees come to the camp and drop it off, thankful for peace officers such as this.
    We have a state trooper in one of our groups not near me unfortunately though and he is aware of some of the knowledge we extrude, it depends on the situation how he will react from what I hear, tail light out or going to fast for road conditions or some other small infraction he will give a warning, BUT definitely not for DUI or exceeding speed limit way beyond reasonable means.

I have some stories about DNS/DND but, they are just stories that will not meet the approval of the brain trust so I will save us from that waisted energy.

As I think you can see by your post that the MONEY is quite a black cloud handing over everyone's head to remind us we are not alone.
    I do believe there is a need for government, but on a limited basis, " peace officers " NOT so much as " enforcement officers ", I have read a couple articles lately where the United States has more people in prison then any other country in the World. Some people just make bad choices, maybe this is why the rest of the world thinks about Americans the way they do, I really do not know. If you could live without the money would you do it thought?

If one provides or a neignbor helps with Food, fuel, shelter and travel and also directly contracts with local police, fire company and ambulance should one be indemnified of so much government regulation? I would be interested to hear your opinion on that.

Peace be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    You are repeating your posts?

I explained about the rescission of the Emergency in my $10K-character post above. I have a lot more though. There is actually a book about it - the Senate Report is an entire book!

I made my point by showing you the Public Law as it was integrated into the US Code to officially end the emergency. And I pointed out, how the only potential emergency remaining is for people to begin redeeming lawful money by demand, and that is a perfectly acceptable option.

My guess is that by repeating a post you are saying, Here is the proof!

I believe that the MANTA link, which is by the way not the one you want anyway - you probably want the one that shows two million or so employees and OBAMA as the CEO, I have that link around somewhere and it demonstrates how the US government as a body politic operates in international commerce like a business. Looking around I just proved that the United States of America is an ice skating rink. The USA Inc. is a firm that never got off the ground for promoting sports events - look closely. If you start promoting that material as any "proof" the USA is a corporation though - your name is mud with me; for what that's worth. I am only reluctant because of the RAP/RuSA James Timothy TURNER crowd potentially misusing my research mind you - I am not accusing you of anything, I am just left with everybody trying to interprete you repeating posts without any explanation.

I said above that the demand for process-to-results images is what you are putting on yourself, Motla68. - After you indicated that I am demanding it of you. In the Rules on the Forums Main Page we find that we really don't have any yet. Aside from irrational rants and porn I doubt Admin will be banishing anybody soon. If you demand to be believed though; the images will be necessary - speaking for myself only.
    Well Turner and his posse are not what we are about either, there was a " guardian " he called himself from that group who infiltrated one of our meetings, questions were asked, but thankfully he is a friend too so he showed some respect until the meeting was over and talked to me about his beliefs, I had already read most of them online of course though.
    He tried one more time and then after that I hear from him no more about it.

Everything else it is what it is until I get some scanned images up here I guess. We encourage those in our group though to ask the questions so they may receive the answers as well right from the horses mouth so to speak. The cat has been let out of the bag so to speak more so lately and government has become less and less responsive which makes it difficult for growth in the way of our intended purpose.

Peace be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post

With these exceptions: Diplomats. Dealing with certain Federal Law enforcement officers (FBI/CIA/SS) because the vehicle registration or the DL would trigger LE/undercover alerts in the NCIS system. Usually with a DNS/DND, Do not stop/Do not detain.

Or, dealing with high end military or Radio Active/ Nuke/classified transport vehicles. (In which cases NOTHING would come up on the computer or there would a Suburban on the scene soon enough and guys with heavy arms to politely explain to the State or city officer, in no uncertain terms, that vehicle was "HANDS OFF" and should the officer push the issue, well, he would lose, badly.

There are credible accounts of State officers being handcuffed to their own vehicles to while the vehicle they stopped drove quietly away. While I never witnessed this occur I did hear about it happening more than once.

Will this temporal act or law SAVE me? Nope, never claimed it would, but it is part of living a lawful life in this physical existence, and even the Master obeyed the law of the land He lived on.

What most spiritual warriors fail to see is this: The law is binding on all men, even the ones who hide behind Titles and offices of public trust. IF they choose to break the law, it does not mean I have the right not to bound by the same law.

That is what makes the DEMAND for lawful money binding on me and them, but they still have the choice to be a criminal, its called AGENCY and it is a crime for me to take agency away from another without DUE POSSESS of law, Spiritual or physical.

Part of MY due process is using and trading with lawful money, that is ORDER, I live the law to the best of my ability and knowing and then demand the protections it provides me, the nature of the law being both spiritual and temporal.
    Thank you for that reasonable post. I want to share something I think is quite supporting, by way of Crosstalk:

That is the key to identification; My name is True Name. I am not showing you this license card for identification purposes.

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Friday, March 18, 2011 7:15 AM
    To:
    Subject: Re: True Name's Appeal

a good reason to have the insurance and registered title in the name of a Trust. Therefore, whoever uses the car is beneficiary.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Suitors;

First an update on plumes of radioactive steam:

Nickname and I had lunch and I caught up a little about her appeal. A month ago the US clerk entered a Judgment on the Judge's ORDER and True Name filed a Writ Coram Vobis (Writ of Error from our court to your court) that was filed as a Letter by the US clerk. Nickname has filed the Notice of Appeal and In Forma Pauperis according to Forms from the US Courthouse. One Sentence (memory serving):

The Stopping Officer who stopped me, True Name, was not the same officer who the Prosecutor brought to testify at the Trial.

Now one thing peculiar about Nickname's endeavor is that she was fined over $1K and jailed for a week upon conviction because she had no proof of insurance even though she showed a valid proof-of-insurance card and had been paying premiums up-to-date! The reasoning the (false) witness brought to the stand at trial was that her driver license card had been suspended at the time of the Stop. Think that over a moment - recall I called this Colorado's New Cash Cow on SJC and with these broadcasts. During that time consuming Stop, I believe the decision was made to try pushing some shock testing and form precedent, that would start people paying the insurance company for basically bogus policies, and upon a Notice of Suspension, cause people to be paying fines on this jail-mandatory statutory charge too. Little did whoever pushed this decision think that True Name would be taking the simplicity of the syndicalism to the 10th Circuit, and then on to the Supreme Court next if necessary.

Investigation may reveal that the shill substituted at trial was to implement Colorado's New Cash Cow. After all, Nickname's USDC case now being appealed was Dismissed with Prejudice; meaning the judge decided to bias her cause so that it could not be heard ever again in the federal judiciary! The main component and thrust of her appeal is to launch a simple investigation as to why she recalls a female motorcycle cop pulling her over but a male cop was at the trial:

That DO NOT COPY watermark is interesting, considering she paid the full price for her transcript.

Interestingly one night, over on Motor City Drive - where they light it up like Christmas to sell cars 24/7 Nickname was driving without headlights. She was pulled over and presented the standard request. Her wallet was packed tight and she gave the Driver License Card (signed "True Name") to the police officer and was intending to state the "...not for ID purposes" but was distracted trying to get her Insurance Card, "Just a minute..." instead. The officer strangely, took the driver license back to his squad car, not waiting for the Insurance Card. Ten minutes later he returned with the driver license and his business card handing them to Nickname, "Here you go."

Nothing more! He volunteered his card without Nickname asking.
    Ok, I am going to take 1 or 2 last attempts at trying to clarify some things here, if we cannot make any headway then I am just going to be the majority here and sit back as an observer instead of a participant and be entertained because right now your making put more work into this then I ever had since we first started back in 2009, we have since then made it a lot simpler, with spirit comes faith...

Peace be with you,
    You wrote a long post and it probably took a lot of time considering the quoted part is all I read of it.

I will be saddened to see you go Motla68. Actually I don't believe you will be able to sit quietly in the bleachers though. You have brought some great process-to-results images for us, and I have been saving them this time because of your deletion rant. I have been dissecting them for us as well, showing that the redemption of lawful money is far more likely the cause of any success, than your (CoreSource Group or whatever) implication that the US government has the funds on account for the Setoff. That is simply because the US Code and Fed Act show us clearly what the law is, while like I posted earlier this morning above, entering the trust by endorsement means the seized gold was already spent to form the new "held in trust" agreement and therefore the gold was already spent to save the Fed from certain destruction, expired charter and the inevitable run in 1933. We became the general fed banks by endorsement signature.

The source of your contention with the facts and truth is that you would continue to assert that there is some kind of accounts, based on your earlier (deleted by yourself) assertion akin to that the SEC registers all S/Ns of FRNs as stock certificates. That might be so; you have failed to convince me. I have a slew of cases telling me that the Fed is an Instrumentality of the US Government because the FRNs as stock certificates are designed to depreciate over time - that is called fractional lending. If you want to consider FRNs as stock certificates, that is valid - the SEC would be required to arrest the US Government and Fedsters though for such a flagrant disrespect for fiduciary responsibility to the stockholders - again we find the gold was spent to save the Fed by the willing and assumed voluntary, knowledgeable consent (Ha!) aka Conditioning of the endorsing public.

It would be more becoming of an intellectual looking for a learning experience to dissect my commentary on your process-to-results images rather than to threaten us with your silence.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-18-11 at 05:37 PM.