Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Where to stamp a FRN

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Thank you for chiming in Martin and for all you have done to serve the inhabitants of this land.

I did my best to so honorably, but the adversary is in charge of that Government and his influence permeates it.

Since I come into new prospective on a lot of things it has given me a renewed relationship with the public servants around here. Yes, I was once one of them patriot types who was always getting into some controversy over something and had this EGO of how everyone was out to get us, but now I consider them public servants my neighbors and do not hold anything against them, they are just doing their job they were told to do so they can take care of their families and go home safely too. You have to admit though there is public servants out there that do bad things because they are human, I cannot blame the system at large for a couple bad apples in the crate.

This is the only point at which I do not agree with you, from being in that crate, I can assure you, the system is inherently EVIL (for lack of a better word) and in its current form, is an enslavement tool for mankind's spiritual and physical energies. The system infects even the most valiant public servant at one point or another and provides them too much protection when they cross that line. I am not out of that system for any other reason but Divine intervention, since I was too arrogant and fearful at the loss of "career security and income" to follow the promptings of my own spirit to get out of it. There is a reason so many police officers are drug/alcohol dependent or commit suicide, or overtly Religious, they are being convicted by their own spirits, in MY opinion.

I consider the county sheriff here a friend of mine, he is there if needed when called upon and I would do the same for him if a situation came to it.

Not if doing so would jeopardize his status or paycheck or retirement, in 40 years I can count on 1 hand the number of Law enforcement officers who would do that. (And they were not the ones I would have thought they would be).

Indeed, the spirit may be willing, but the flesh is weak, do not bet on your "friend" to see things the same way you do should it come to that point.

The local city police here have a bit of a turnover rate so some of the rookies do not know me. Every now an then I will have to tell them to contact their supervisor so they can come to the scene and fill them in, at least the local supervisor knows me anyway. Some of them are some good neighbors too, I once left something behind and called up the supervisor and he had one of his uniformed employees come to the camp and drop it off, thankful for peace officers such as this.
    We have a state trooper in one of our groups not near me unfortunately though and he is aware of some of the knowledge we extrude, it depends on the situation how he will react from what I hear, tail light out or going to fast for road conditions or some other small infraction he will give a warning, BUT definitely not for DUI or exceeding speed limit way beyond reasonable means.

Getting along in a small town was simple enough for me, but once their dishonorable High Priests got involved, many saw it as a chance to take down a big dog (me, because of a reputation and a set of skills I once fancied as important)

I have some stories about DNS/DND but, they are just stories that will not meet the approval of the brain trust so I will save us from that waisted energy.

Like I posted, never got to meet up with anyone on a NCIC (National Crime Information Center) or STATE CIC level that had that designation. Local or county there were plenty of people we "let alone" but that was from personal relationships and under-standing. Once outside that little circle of influence, all bets were off.

As I think you can see by your post that the MONEY is quite a black cloud handing over everyone's head to remind us we are not alone.
    If you could live without the money would you do it thought?

I would and have lived without money, but to get my wife on board with that is not going to happen today, the system is going to self regulate soon and I have lived through that as well.

If one provides or a neignbor helps with Food, fuel, shelter and travel and also directly contracts with local police, fire company and ambulance should one be indemnified of so much government regulation? I would be interested to hear your opinion on that.

If one pays for those goods and services with redeemed lawful money and restricts their endorsements on contractual agreements, that is exactly how I handle all agreements with ANY Government entity. My restricted non-promissory endorsement and even lining out sections of their contract offer is how I handle any application for service.

I recently did so with a passport application, and was very clear that I would not testify or act under "the penalty of perjury" that any of the information about a DOB, place of birth or US Citizen status was not mine as I was not a witness to those events and only was relating those dates as "reported" or speculative and not for ID. I also was very careful to restrict the application information to only be used to obtain a passport for travel and no other uses expressed or not were authorized.

I even "refused for cause" their offer to keep my lawful money payment should they not give me the passport, revoked any presumed or assumed power of attorney the application gave them, signed in my true name etc.

I got their passport without comment, restriction or counter offer to my terms.

Peace be with you.
    Thanks to David and [a few] others who have shown me the lawful way to control all my contact/covenants in my true name and with a reservation of my Creator given rights. I do not serve mammon, but I do allow mammon to serve me, lawfully.

I see no issue with that.

Peace be with you as well.
    martin
    Last edited by martin earl; 03-18-11 at 06:27 PM.

Some of them are some good neighbors too, I once left something behind and called up the supervisor and he had one of his uniformed employees come to the camp and drop it off, thankful for peace officers such as this.
    This is not very appealing to a wife and I should say most people. I like to backpack and enjoy that, especially the hot shower after.

We have a brain trust of suitors and this is the closest I have ever come to advertising, this Website. It is all referral up to now except two or three from SJC. I can assure you if I promoted living in a camp as a noble and patriotic way to be - to avoid the evils of money and food, shelter and a private comfortable room to excrete; this never would have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    This is not very appealing to a wife and I should say most people. I like to backpack and enjoy that, especially the hot shower after.

We have a brain trust of suitors and this is the closest I have ever come to advertising, this Website. It is all referral up to now except two or three from SJC. I can assure you if I promoted living in a camp as a noble and patriotic way to be - to avoid the evils of money and food, shelter and a private comfortable room to excrete; this never would have happened.
    LOL! Thus, my allusion to the "fed by ravens" in my post.

I did happen upon one thing during this thread, Jesus (so far as the record of the New Testament) never is shown to have handled money Himself.

For the Temple TAX, He commissioned Paul to cast the net into the sea. The fish had the coins for that TAX in its mouth (a cool redemption from the sea of non-floating currency I might add) to pay the TAX for both Jesus and Paul.

Also, Judas is reported to be the Treasurer for the troop/brain trust and paying for its obligations.

Does anyone else find it interesting that when redeeming lawful money, my Obligation to pay is correctly and similarly remanded to the Treasurer [of the US TRUST]?
    Last edited by martin earl; 03-18-11 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    Thanks to David and [a few] others who have shown me the lawful way to control all my contact/covenants in my true name and with a reservation of my Creator given rights. I do not serve mammon, but I do allow mammon to serve me, lawfully.
    I see no issue with that.

Peace be with you as well.
    martin
    I am glad you said all that in responses to quote and that it did not come from me. now people have some evidence to go by if those words ever came out of my fingers.
    Luke 6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

I have a private contract of performance with the county sheriff has hinted in my last post. I might be why he is so nice to me right now, I even got a christmas card from his private home that same year. Of course I cannot show any of that here or it would not be private.. correct?

Yeah man, getting the wife on board I agree is a big issue. She would not come to the garden co-op to help us out, but of course she enjoyed the fruits of the labor. This year I decided to plant a bunch of stuff here at the camp so al she has to do is water and harvest. It is the little things that we do that can bring our wives to this kind of thinking.

As noted above I hear you on contractual performance, technically they should do otherwise but a lot of them are out of abeyance of the usufruct, enforcement is a tricky situation on this, if you do the wrong thing then you become a subject of their statutes, so all we can do is give notice where notice should be given and let God take care of the rest, anything else we be the light and attract others to it.

We have found some evidence that actually a " authenticated " certificate of live birth also operates as a passport, I hear stories so am now In the process of trying to prove that out for myself and once done I can show the proof everyone requests.

John 9:1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.

Gal 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

Rev 12:2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

Keep up the good study, truth in action will be revealed to you when it is time.

Have a great day.

My home is in Heavan along side my spirit, I sojourn just temporarily upon this earth.
    Phl 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
    Jer 42:15 And now therefore hear the word of the LORD, ye remnant of Judah; Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; If ye wholly set your faces to enter into Egypt, and go to sojourn there;

Remember these words that come from your fingers: " I can assure you if I promoted living in a camp as a noble and patriotic way to be - to avoid the evils of money and food, shelter and a private comfortable room to excrete; this never would have happened."

Residence is a place of permanence, the only place this holds true is within the confines of my skin. That drivers license and that ticket, do they describe the person in plastic or the real man? My interpretation is that they describe the person not the man as I described the court case in a previous post. So then by this analogy when we are given invitation to come to court or suffer, is this proper notice to the man?
    I like the name " brain trust " , I just feel that technically it is mis-associated / Dislocated from the paper form the forum relies upon. BUT it is just a name, anyone can call anything that best fits their conscience. Free will.

Camp is certainly not on the top of my wife's list either, she wants not part of the country. Last time we visited there, not 45 mins after arrival she was stung with a bee, I got to keep lemon grass plants at the front door and the back to keep her from getting bitten up by mosquitoes.

Have a great day.

The law is a public contract with the sheriff. Better yet, it does not keep one restricted to any home county too. I expect some sort of gag order from the county attorney or AG if what you say is true and they get wind of your private performance contract. Possibly impeachment.

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    LOL! Thus, my allusion to the "fed by ravens" in my post.

I did happen upon one thing during this thread, Jesus (so far as the record of the New Testament) never is shown to have handled money Himself.

For the Temple TAX, He commissioned Paul to cast the net into the sea. The fish had the coins for that TAX in its mouth (a cool redemption from the sea of non-floating currency I might add) to pay the TAX for both Jesus and Paul.

Also, Judas is reported to be the Treasurer for the troop/brain trust and paying for its obligations.

Does anyone else find it interesting that when redeeming lawful money, my Obligation to pay is correctly and similarly remanded to the Treasurer [of the US TRUST]?
    I love talking about this stuff! By looking at Macabees we see that foreign kings were donating to the Temple Priest functions for quite some time which allowed them to hoard the drachma and shekels, contracting and then demanding that currency for the temple tax during the Tabernacles holiday.

This deserves a thread of its own though I imagine.

Here we have a great example of priestcrafting and the public performance bond. The next day the newspaper was trying to get comment from John William why he was cleaning out his desk early - No Comment. Even now, his oath of office is faulty for two reasons - it was obviously 60 days late (30 days allowed by law) [That was a suitor's doing btw. You might sense a little scurrying to get that prescribed and published.] Secondly, he is outside the fiat system IN GOD WE TRUST! Note that he swears but by no authority - no name of God. That is even outside of statutory form. Form of oath. Form of affirmation.

The fun part is figuring out why.

Now for some accusation that I am putting words in Motla68's mouth.

I am talking about the verbiage on most of the process-to-results images you have provided stating that the obligations are owned by the government. You say We helped with those docs. So I am not putting any words in your mouth - rather if my evaluation of the docs is incorrect I was hoping you would comment and articulate yourself, for your Group or whatever.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    My home is in Heavan along side my spirit, I sojourn just temporarily upon this earth.
    Phl 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
    Jer 42:15 And now therefore hear the word of the LORD, ye remnant of Judah; Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; If ye wholly set your faces to enter into Egypt, and go to sojourn there;

Remember these words that come from your fingers: " I can assure you if I promoted living in a camp as a noble and patriotic way to be - to avoid the evils of money and food, shelter and a private comfortable room to excrete; this never would have happened."

Residence is a place of permanence, the only place this holds true is within the confines of my skin. That drivers license and that ticket, do they describe the person in plastic or the real man? My interpretation is that they describe the person not the man as I described the court case in a previous post. So then by this analogy when we are given invitation to come to court or suffer, is this proper notice to the man?
    I like the name " brain trust " , I just feel that technically it is mis-associated / Dislocated from the paper form the forum relies upon. BUT it is just a name, anyone can call anything that best fits their conscience. Free will.

Camp is certainly not on the top of my wife's list either, she wants not part of the country. Last time we visited there, not 45 mins after arrival she was stung with a bee, I got to keep lemon grass plants at the front door and the back to keep her from getting bitten up by mosquitoes.

Have a great day.

The "camp" comment was obviously an inference by me. That is more Robert Arthur MENARD's position these days - as he is living in a van. Something about Freeman Valley too. To most though - it is squatting.

You made mention I believe that we/I are where you used to be. That would mean that you have made progress to achieve a spiritual understanding with the sheriff in a private performance contract? Or was that a papering package?

Do you understand? You said that you were not involved with a papering package - Rob's or otherwise. Do you mean you have a constructive trust with the sheriff?

Regards,

David Merrill.

The law is a public contract with the sheriff. Better yet, it does not keep one restricted to any home county too. I expect some sort of gag order from the county attorney or AG if what you say is true and they get wind of your private performance contract. Possibly impeachment.

Now for some accusation that I am putting words in Motla68's mouth.

I am talking about the verbiage on most of the process-to-results images you have provided stating that the obligations are owned by the government. You say We helped with those docs. So I am not putting any words in your mouth - rather if my evaluation of the docs is incorrect I was hoping you would comment and articulate yourself, for your Group or whatever.
    The intent for that had a lot to do with constructing a back up plan if something were to happen to me when test driving out the Coresource Methods in court, who runs security in the courthouse ? normally the sheriff department. Would this have worked if I had to use it? cannot say for sure, never had to go that route yet. Did it having anything to do with things happening the way they did in court? no verifiable proof since all that is done in the private outside the public venue.

I apologize for that, it was partly my mistake of not first conveying intent of what I posted. My presentment here in this forum is still a work in progress. Eventually somewhere we will have a meeting of the minds on all that.

Getting time for dinner, have a great evening.

The "camp" comment was obviously an inference by me. That is more Robert Arthur MENARD's position these days - as he is living in a van. Something about Freeman Valley too. To most though - it is squatting.

You made mention I believe that we/I are where you used to be. That would mean that you have made progress to achieve a spiritual understanding with the sheriff in a private performance contract? Or was that a papering package?

Do you understand? You said that you were not involved with a papering package - Rob's or otherwise. Do you mean you have a constructive trust with the sheriff?
    Mammon calls it squatting, I call it freely sojourning upon the earth as any man deserves to do. Just to make it clear I have not purchased any paper package from Menard nor did I receive one for free, I did however watch a lot of videos along the path to where I am now.

I am not completely past not using any paper at all, but am a lot closer then when i first started back in 2002 on my journey. To get where I need to be that would mean everyone else would need to be operating from the same dimension of thought and we are a long way from that.

Long way in the past back between 2003 and 2006 I was involved in a paper package, but it was one I created for myself pulling from many resources and not of any one resource strictly.
    Constructive trust with the sheriff you say, sure if you want to call it that, but not what i claim, it was an offer and through some meeting of the mind eventually he agreed to it. How do I know this? his office sent a receipt. It sat on his desk for a couple of months I found out and then one day when I was down town I had seen him and approached him along side his secretary he said that he did not know what it was about so I explained and after that he said that he would take care of it and asked if I would like a receipt, I said yes and that is what he did about 2 weeks later. Privately in confidence I have showed MJ all of this once when we gathered at a meeting, not sure if he remembers that though.

I am sure MJ remembers just about everything that is interesting - like your agreement.

My point, like with MENARD's papering package is that it is outside the sheriff's charter to be filing papers that are private, or outside his scope of operations. That is what I was talking about though; you say it was setting on his desk and he did not know what to do with it. That is my point.

With Rob's papering package though we would have multiple government officials receiving the same package from multiple World Freeman Society members. It is not in the charter of the offices being papered to go to OfficeMax and buy an extra filing cabinet for this sort of paper material - for one thing. It is just not part of their job to be tracking who are the Freemen and who are the Sheeple or whatever you want to call these groups you propose on segregating in society.

Rob drinking publicly at the bus station in downtown Toronto at midnight was simply tolerated probably because of some stupid reason, like as far as homeless drunks there go, Rob seemed pretty civil. Now that could be considered a private contract in a way, compliment the officer for doing a fine job - which was Rob's way and you might get the impression your paper package was doing its job in the background. But when the rubber hits the road, there really are no private contracts like you described because the public is the official's boss at the end of the day and the public would quickly impeach or by any means replace your sheriff if he ever admitted to anything like what you describe.

Then there is a spiritual side of things too. I could go on and on about how wonderful the world is when you get right with God. I cannot describe what I do much better than intelligence nexus or that I draft remedy and that always just leads to more questions. How about, I am High Priest of the DEITI?

[Dutch East Indies Trading Industry]

That one got a few laughs but think about it a while after reading this post.

P.S. Oh!! I almost forgot!

I am DAVID MERRILL.

David Merrill am I. [KJV - Here am I, LORD.] Page 1, Page 2.

David means Beloved. Mara means Master and the suffix El means Of God. [DANIEL - Judge of God.] Ergo, my title DAVID MERRILL (constructive trust) is Beloved Master of God.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-18-11 at 10:29 PM.