Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Where to stamp a FRN

Motla's agreement was quite interesting in deed. As he decided to gain a private agreement with the local sheriff. How many will strike up an agreement with a sheriff? Most EXPECT that the sheriff is their servant - Why? If Motla should decide to offer any further detail that will be his choice. I will keep his trust.

Michael - Who is like the El - God [Yehovah]
    Joseph - Yehovah gives the increase

I'll let you figure out what it means to speak that name. Yet I am proud to be called Michael Joseph, a member of the Spiritual Commonwealth of Yisra'el [Israel].

"Who will go for us: is the call: Here am I, send me was the response from yeshayahu [Isaiah] = Yehovah is Salvation.

Isa 6:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

The Temple was cleansed by Yehovah in 1433 BC [I believe]. Man asked for a king - so Yehovah consented - but Yehovah NEVER waived the bylaws of the Trust Agreement - Torah.

Even in the days of Zachariah [Remembered of Yehovah]:

Zec 2:7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

Yehoshua = Yehovah Saves [Once] - Now get on with it - Life. According to Torah - which is really expressed in just two fundamental laws - Love your God and Love your fellow Man.

Torah can easily be known just by observation of Nature. In fact one really need not attend any building on a corner - most are "bethaven" - Houses of vanity - the bad fig - what seest thou Jeremiah? The greatest source of power and control comes from Beth-aven. The people TRUST pastor.

Hos 4:15 Though thou, Israel, play the harlot, yet let not Judah offend; and come not ye unto Gilgal, neither go ye up to Bethaven, nor swear, The LORD liveth.

H1007
    bêyth 'âven
    bayth aw'-ven
    From H1004 and H205; house of vanity;

For those who don't know Gilgal is where one of the School's of the Prophets was convened. There is a deeper message here for those who can see. I shall touch on the surface....What? - you think the "priests" at beth-aven are ordained of Yehovah? These come from the "cemetary" - i mean seminary - divinity schools.

Some Keep the Sabbath this way.

To those who can see: The following is an express Trust of God in the Election. God Trusting in his Election.

Isa 6:13 But yet in it shall be a tenth, and it shall return, and shall be eaten: as a teil tree, and as an oak, whose substance is in them, when they cast their leaves: so the holy seed shall be the substance thereof.

"their leaves" is NOT in the manuscript.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-18-11 at 11:17 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I am sure MJ remembers just about everything that is interesting - like your agreement.

My point, like with MENARD's papering package is that it is outside the sheriff's charter to be filing papers that are private, or outside his scope of operations. That is what I was talking about though; you say it was setting on his desk and he did not know what to do with it. That is my point.

With Rob's papering package though we would have multiple government officials receiving the same package from multiple World Freeman Society members. It is not in the charter of the offices being papered to go to OfficeMax and buy an extra filing cabinet for this sort of paper material - for one thing. It is just not part of their job to be tracking who are the Freemen and who are the Sheeple or whatever you want to call these groups you propose on segregating in society.

Rob drinking publicly at the bus station in downtown Toronto at midnight was simply tolerated probably because of some stupid reason, like as far as homeless drunks there go, Rob seemed pretty civil. Now that could be considered a private contract in a way, compliment the officer for doing a fine job - which was Rob's way and you might get the impression your paper package was doing its job in the background. But when the rubber hits the road, there really are no private contracts like you described because the public is the official's boss at the end of the day and the public would quickly impeach or by any means replace your sheriff if he ever admitted to anything like what you describe.

Then there is a spiritual side of things too. I could go on and on about how wonderful the world is when you get right with God. I cannot describe what I do much better than intelligence nexus or that I draft remedy and that always just leads to more questions. How about, I am High Priest of the DEITI?

[Dutch East Indies Trading Industry]

That one got a few laughs but think about it a while after reading this post.

P.S. Oh!! I almost forgot!

I am DAVID MERRILL.

David Merrill am I. [KJV - Here am I, LORD.] Page 1, Page 2.

David means Beloved. Mara means Master and the suffix El means Of God. [DANIEL - Judge of God.] Ergo, my title DAVID MERRILL (constructive trust) is Beloved Master of God.
    The Private agreement did not come from the Arena of Menard and his fan fair, in fact his work is a very very small part in the path where I am at. It started with a mentor who sojourns on the land know as Florida, I then heard some good vibes coming from a private group in canada also NOT associated with Menard,, then heard some stuff from a man named Vic Beck also in Canada which is not part of the Menard clan of patriots up there. The rest has just been our Coresource group online and the local study group here.

Yeah, Rob is quite the radical guy in many ways, he is just a high spirited man who has a following and yes sometimes I agree the Ego explodes from his head sometimes, BUT even Vic beck has had his times of radical thinking which he was in jail for about 24 hours, they got tired of him educating the other prisoners so they threw him out of jail and it was one of the coldest days of the year, public transpo shut down so they banged on the door begging to be let back in the jail. They let him back in but in a secluded room away from general population. This also got him tossed out of the private group up there from what I hear, because doing what he did to cause him to go to jail was not exactly the peaceful inhabitant type of action.

haha, funny you mentioned high priest. Here is a clip from a well written man in our group who goes by Onlashuk, he has been my right hand man at our local group meetings for about a year now:
    "" Furthermore, to be a Royal Priest, which is to be of the Holy Royal Priesthood, which all Sons and Heirs of the Living Creator are, who are adopted (Galatians 4:1-12). "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light..." (1 Peter 2:9) A Priest cannot, and is not allowed to have, "MONEY," on them at anytime. This goes especially for the Royal Priesthood replaced that of the OLD Priesthood. Since everything is provided for a Priesthood they never had any need of having MONEY. Therefore, it cannot be any different for the Son and Heir who takes their responsibility to this seriously. ""

He only has 1 post on here, maybe someday he will post more when the spirit moves him to do so.

The name my mother had chosen to call me is equivalent to the name of the biblical Archangel. Luckily she did not cave in to the name my drunken biological father wanted to give me which is of a southern satire, and this is a man who's bloodline has a Rockefeller in it. That's ok, I will stick with mom's humble blue collar legacy for me.

Have a blessed evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Motla's agreement was quite interesting in deed. As he decided to gain a private agreement with the local sheriff. How many will strike up an agreement with a sheriff? Most EXPECT that the sheriff is their servant - Why? If Motla should decide to offer any further detail that will be his choice. I will keep his trust.
    1. Now he is my employee to where I no longer receiving his services as a benefit through the state, if we are in a state court then he has to bend to their bidding, but if he now interferes with my intent in there he is in breach of contract, some may call it breach of trust.

2. Back in the civil war days, Lincoln and the liber code, the counties had posse comitatus and the hightest ranking officer was the county sheriff, also known as the HIgh Sheriff, But he also had another hat which was Provost Marshall which is only answerable to the Provost Marshall General.

A North Carolina Provost Marshall:
    http://newbern.cpclib.org/digital/reed/xxv017.htm

" After the close of the war, officials in Richmond appointed Sheriff Turner as Provost Marshall. Turner organized two companies under command of Reynolds and Penn with “authority to organize a military court to try these marauders and execute or imprison them.” The county ordered the sheriff to organize militia “for the purpose of suppressing the lawless outrages now being committed. The county stipulated, however, that this militia was “not intended to interfere in any manner with the authority of the United States or any other legitimate state of Federal Government.”
    souce: http://www.freestateofpatrick.com/rjrh.htm

PMG:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provost_Marshal_General

You keep making the same connection to MENARD - papering public officials. It is like NESARA - private law does not exist. There are no private agreements in effect. If discovered, your official as your private employee will be terminated, like you admit.

It is much better to bring the agreements out into the light.

Is your private agreement with the sheriff published at the county clerk and recorder? Examine carefully why it is that we cannot read your Agreement here or maybe sit down and discuss it with your sheriff. You papered him and he gave you a receipt - proof of service. But you cannot share either with us.

It is secret law.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    You keep making the same connection to MENARD - papering public officials. It is like NESARA - private law does not exist. There are no private agreements in effect. If discovered, your official as your private employee will be terminated, like you admit.

It is much better to bring the agreements out into the light.

Is your private agreement with the sheriff published at the county clerk and recorder? Examine carefully why it is that we cannot read your Agreement here or maybe sit down and discuss it with your sheriff. You papered him and he gave you a receipt - proof of service. But you cannot share either with us.

It is secret law.
    - What about Private International Law ?
    http://www.state.gov/s/l/c3452.htm

- This " proof of service " was concluded back in '2004 and the same man is sitting in that sheriff's position, people like him and he keeps getting re-elected. You may want to re-think your position on that: http://www.donnieharrison.org/
    Again, additionally this concept comes from that we should be able to contract with these people directly, fire company, ambulatory e.t.c. without receiving such services through the county or state as a benefit. I checked here and it seems everything is chartered by the state, cities and counties so to receive these services without doing this would be receiving benefits from the state. If we are made in the image of the creator why are we making these excuses not to do things, we must go and create for it is better to give then receive.

This PA is very simple, it just requests the protection of life and property, family members are described and vehicles described including the vin #s, it was also noticing him of the came near the intersection of this road and that road e.t.c. Lastly the serial number of the money order is mentioned in there as far as the primary proof of service, I really did not need a receipt, but it save me having to go pay $4 from the post office to get proof it was cashed.
    The figure calculation what to offer is using CAFR to figure how much county sheriff's office get annually and divide that by the population of the count, it is not as much as you would think,
    Last edited by motla68; 03-19-11 at 12:06 PM.

Anthony Joseph
    Wouldn't the standing and/or required oath of office of this public servant be the "contract" which would render the same results? I offer that the required oath of office is charitable in nature and is given FREELY to anyone who will clearly and declaratively accept it as a voluntary promise to do what you say this man does for you in private. I also believe that the acceptance of this "promise" is non-binding, non-obligating and non-subjugating to the acceptor since it is God-given rights which are being voluntarily protected - God's work. We are mostly deceived into a mindset and notion that we should accept only the "enforcement officer" role which has jurisdiction over us rather than the "peace officer" role which is there only to keep the peace and to protect and serve our inherent rights derived from the Almighty Creator.

This is the "dual roles" concept I have been discussing and developing regarding the oath-sworn officers/agents we may encounter. My stance is that the role that manifests depends on us; how we identify ourselves, and our absence from their "contracted fealty" by and through our demand for, and right to, lawful money. In other words, we refuse consent/contract to be re-venued into their district overlays as is our unalienable right.

I believe that this private agreement you present is already existing in public form - the oath of office, according to requirements of law upon those who occupy these "offices". The acceptance of of these charitable oaths can be fully disclosed and filed in the public record without the need to keep private and secret agreements which will possibly be terminated when "crunch time" comes. Of course a verbal inquiry and acceptance of an officer's "oath-sworn status" works during an encounter with someone you are unfamiliar with. The officer must then lie on the stand when and if he/she is questioned in court about your inquiry and acceptance.

Perhaps you could reveal a generic version of this agreement for us to peruse in order to get a better idea of what you claim to have accomplished.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    - What about Private International Law ?
    http://www.state.gov/s/l/c3452.htm

- This " proof of service " was concluded back in '2004 and the same man is sitting in that sheriff's position, people like him and he keeps getting re-elected. You may want to re-think your position on that: http://www.donnieharrison.org/
    Again, additionally this concept comes from that we should be able to contract with these people directly, fire company, ambulatory e.t.c. without receiving such services through the county or state as a benefit. I checked here and it seems everything is chartered by the state, cities and counties so to receive these services without doing this would be receiving benefits from the state. If we are made in the image of the creator why are we making these excuses not to do things, we must go and create for it is better to give then receive.

This PA is very simple, it just requests the protection of life and property, family members are described and vehicles described including the vin #s, it was also noticing him of the came near the intersection of this road and that road e.t.c. Lastly the serial number of the money order is mentioned in there as far as the primary proof of service, I really did not need a receipt, but it save me having to go pay $4 from the post office to get proof it was cashed.
    The figure calculation what to offer is using CAFR to figure how much county sheriff's office get annually and divide that by the population of the count, it is not as much as you would think,
    Ergo, this is why he said it is laying on his desk and he does not know what to do with it. There is no such thing as private or secret law! You just demonstrated that for us - finally. I have to point out how annoying it is for you to pussyfoot around, like you are trying to tell us/me something worth hearing, and because of your misperceptions about public and private, when it finally comes down to showing us/me, you try making it sound like I have been ignorant or stupid for not understanding what you are showing us/me - before you have described or shown us/me.

There is no secret or private law - ergo you have no contract with your sheriff any different than anybody else who clicks the Donation Button Contribute Online on the right, and gives money to the sheriff's department.

Not until you publish your agreement! Look at your link:

These Private International Treaties are between public states. [Are you a statesman?] Do you need proof? Sure, you do! Everybody does! That is what the State Department Bulletin is about. Even the Secret Jamaica-Rambouillet Accord is found in the State Department Bulletin.

Here is what I suggest you do then. You publish your agreement and receipt with the sheriff at the county clerk and recorder. If you have a marked Received or Filed copy from when you tendered it, publish that one. Then you might serve the original from the C&R on him again and publish the Proof of Service. Recordation. Publication. Now everybody knows you two have established private international law between whatever - my guess is between a statesman in the unincorporated county and the sheriff for the incorporated county - bringing his services into the unincorporated county for your private use as a man there, on the land there.

When you get it published, you might as well show us here too. Of course you might sanitize it a bit as far as your abode's location and your full legal name and such. That is because we are not really the neighbors you need to be notifying about all the details. I assure you that there is no such thing as private or secret law - that has any effect outside the scope of the parties signed and/or served. [The Masons have their "jurisdictions" too, but if you don't like the esoterics, resign or quit paying your dues/tax. I assure you that HARRISON cannot act as the Sheriff for them, and the sheriff for you at the same time, in two different capacities until you publish the agreement. That would be like him acting as Sheriff and Mason at the same time.] The sheriff cannot act on your process or he will be terminated. Once published people might get a little ragged about it but at least people may follow in your footsteps and contract for his protective and law enforcement services privately too.

Very clever, find the funding in the county CAFR and divide that per capita! Pay that amount in lawful money and you effectively "own" your portion of the sheriff's attention.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Once you have that all in place and published send it to the State Department for publication under that same Private International Law doctrine you linked! That will be really clever.

P.P.S. After doing all this it will be interesting to see if through private international treaty you get any different attention than covered in the sheriff's oath of office. But you will have achieved in my opinion a private agreement for the identical services everybody else does publicly. You will be able to easily R4C any assumpsit presentments following a 911 emergency, for example.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-19-11 at 03:01 PM.

P.S. I suspect that the county attorney will R4C your publication publicly and refund your donation, within three days.

P.P.S. You said something about 2004? You realize by dividing the CAFR per capita you are only paying for a one year contract at a time? Your agreement expired in 2005 if you have not kept up your end.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-19-11 at 03:42 PM.

motla68,

I am glad to see you are still here. From my own legal training I can tell you, any Contract you have with the Sheriff is outside his Official Capacity. He can come to your aid as a friend, but if he did so in his Uniform, with Official ID or a Badge or even Identified his "self" verbally as the SHERIFF, he would be

"Impersonating a POLICE OFFICER. Look up that Statute, it will most likely include this statement: "even if the AGENCY the person is representing does not exist..."

If he acts privately for YOU, under your contract, even if you claim he was doing so as your AGENT, you have no AGENCY.

There is no County of motla68 Sheriffs Department, no taxing authority, no record, no survey, no RE-COGNITION of your "nation". His recognized authority as a Sheriff only exists inside his County. If you are inside his county, you cannot be a FREEMAN, only a person of some sort.

There is NO Statute or "crime" I have ever seen titled "Impersonating a Peace Officer", why?

Because they are not the same thing, at all.

From my own life, I can tell you this: When I left one Police Department and went to work for another, in the gap between my employment, the Brass was very clear to tell me this:

"YOU are NOT allowed to enforce any STATE, or LOCAL Statute that is not a Breech of the peace or a violent felony in progress. Even if you do have those elements, you cannot IDENTIFY yourself as a POLICE OFFICER, nor wear any ID."

I was still a STATE Certified Peace officer, but I could not do any POLICE duties, until I was employed as by an AGENCY.

I have seen retired officers arrested for wearing their old Department Patched uniform shirts for Boy Scout fund raising events. Even Halloween party goers have been charged for wearing official Police uniforms.

Your sheriff could face the same fate should he act as a Police officer (or Sheriff) under your agreement without question. And, nothing he did for YOU would hold any legal authority with the county.

That is not to say he might pull some strings politically for you or quietly tell his deputies to back off you, but like I warned already, he will not give up his paycheck and pension for you or go to jail.

That is a local effect, it is not a remedy or a solution unless you never plan on leaving his county without recognizable paperwork with their SEAL on it.

A ruling from an Article III District court trumps the guys with guns because it LEGALLY and LAWFULLY binds those guys to their Oaths of OFFICE, which is the only Contract with their signature on it that counts because it's Bonded by their own currency as a man or woman.

Even the demons RECOGNIZED the Master, but most State agents do not have that cognitive ability, but they recognize a District Court SEAL. While I do not accept their MARK on me, I will let their Mark provide COGNITION of my standing to them in a language, seal and symbols they UNDERSTAND.

Its only fair.

Peace be with you.
    Last edited by martin earl; 03-19-11 at 03:59 PM.

That is a very good explanation.

Failure to state a claim for which relief can be granted.