Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Where to stamp a FRN

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My agreement card now reads "All transactions on this account are intended by demand to be redeemded in Lawful Money pursuant to title 12usc411." I think this is all that is needed to put all on notice of my use of lawful money. Now if I use a debit card (linked to the account), check or atm, they know my intent. I care not how they choose to do their accounting. If they come a knocking I will point them to agreement card and be happy to give them the checks with non-endoersements also.

Thanks
    MC

Interesting FDR quote David .

Allow me to interject a little on Public Policy .

Was listening to Ronald Reagan’s Sec. of the Treasury, Donald Regan , on C-Span one day . D.C. Press Club Luncheon . In the Q & A session a question came from the floor .

Q : Given the admitted complexity of the Revenue Code , and the perception of the general public that this complexity benefits special interests , wouldn’t it be possible to streamline the Revenue Code , thereby increasing public confidence in the Code’s fairness , while still raising enough revenue for the Treasury ?

A : The purpose of the Revenue Code is not to raise revenue . The purpose of the Revenue Code is to enforce Public Policy . Next question .
    Last edited by Trust Guy; 05-23-11 at 11:40 PM. Reason: not TO raise revenue , that is
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.

U.S. Department of Justice to knowledge was formed for prosecution of war. DEA/Navy JAG/IRS/ATF are all under USDOJ.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.