Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Where to stamp a FRN

Goldi
    "Now one thing peculiar about Nickname's endeavor is that she was fined over $1K and jailed for a week upon conviction because she had no proof of insurance even though she showed a valid proof-of-insurance card and had been paying premiums up-to-date!" Wow, I have been waiting to see if anyone would substantiate this and indeed it is going on, probably in all states now ... I heard about this gov. money making scam through a man in the midwest perhaps a year ago who explained what happened to him. The cop pulled him over, for no reason other than the cop pulled up behind him and ran his plates. When pulled over the cop said "our records show you do not have current insurance", upon which the man opened the glove box and proffered the proof of current insurance card. The cop said, sorry but our records show you don't have current insurance and therefore I am going to have to confiscate your plates and tags. You will be required to come down to the DMV and show your proof of insurance and re-purchase the plates and the tags at that point. Have a nice day." Now, what I came away with is the substantiation that now it is POLICY for gov. to go off of their own records about you, regardless if correct, wrong, falsified etc. That is BY FAR the bigger threat here.

Goldi
    David, where did the FDR quote about paychecks being held in trust come from? I'd like to see the language concerning "the new forms" he mentions.
    Last edited by Goldi; 05-22-11 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldi View Post
    David, where did the FDR quote about paychecks being held in trust come from? I'd like to see the language concerning "the new forms" he mentions.

The Public Papers and Addresses of Franklin Delano Roosevelt - 1933 The Year of Crisis.

Goldi
    I found the quote online here: http://quod.lib.umich.edu/p/ppotpus/...vernment+bonds

FYI: Did you all know that an assassination attempt on FDR happened just prior to his March 1933 Inauguration?
    Last edited by Goldi; 05-22-11 at 03:30 AM.

Now, what I came away with is the substantiation that now it is POLICY for gov. to go off of their own records about you, regardless if correct, wrong, falsified etc. That is BY FAR the bigger threat here.

At first that went past me.

The Government does not have its own records of you. What is in the file is what you or another party using the TIN or SSN associated to your legal identity has filed with the IRS.

Just to be clear then Goldi;

What you mean is being reassessed according to an employers W-2 or 1099?

Goldi
    The records they have are of activities of you operating in commerce thru "it". So I agree with that, but we were talking about the state having false records of current insurance. And it's that policy they have implemented across the country that is very harmful to us. I know at least 5 people who moved to another state, and when they returned back for a visit, all of them were pulled over, ticketed and fined for a suspended license in the old state. So this practice is widespread. Whatever their records are of your activities, regardless if false, regardless of your proof of moving to another state and holding that new state's license, they are going to rape you if you don't know how to handle it.

Interesting FDR quote David .

Allow me to interject a little on Public Policy .

Was listening to Ronald Reagan’s Sec. of the Treasury, Donald Regan , on C-Span one day . D.C. Press Club Luncheon . In the Q & A session a question came from the floor .

Q : Given the admitted complexity of the Revenue Code , and the perception of the general public that this complexity benefits special interests , wouldn’t it be possible to streamline the Revenue Code , thereby increasing public confidence in the Code’s fairness , while still raising enough revenue for the Treasury ?

A : The purpose of the Revenue Code is not to raise revenue . The purpose of the Revenue Code is to enforce Public Policy . Next question .
    Last edited by Trust Guy; 05-23-11 at 11:40 PM. Reason: not TO raise revenue , that is
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldi View Post
    I found the quote online here: http://quod.lib.umich.edu/p/ppotpus/...vernment+bonds

FYI: Did you all know that an assassination attempt on FDR happened just prior to his March 1933 Inauguration?

I did not know about that assassination attempt.

This link is a great find! I appreciate that!

http://quod.lib.umich.edu/p/ppotpus/

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Guy View Post
    Interesting FDR quote David .

Allow me to interject a little on Public Policy .

Was listening to Ronald Reagan’s Sec. of the Treasury, Donald Regan , on C-Span one day . D.C. Press Club Luncheon . In the Q & A session a question came from the floor .

Q : Given the admitted complexity of the Revenue Code , and the perception of the general public that this complexity benefits special interests , wouldn’t it be possible to streamline the Revenue Code , thereby increasing public confidence in the Code’s fairness , while still raising enough revenue for the Treasury ?

A : The purpose of the Revenue Code is not raise revenue . The purpose of the Revenue Code is to enforce Public Policy . Next question .

It is just one mind boggling revelation after another!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-23-11 at 11:05 PM.

U.S. Department of Justice to knowledge was formed for prosecution of war. DEA/Navy JAG/IRS/ATF are all under USDOJ.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.