Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
Any thinking man or woman will notice
he suggest that is the problem. compare to what allodial mentions about opening the door, no?

first givens are flawed.
you should clarify this so we can tell what you are saying is the "first givens" Im not asking you though because it seems questions are useless around here.

From whence is the womb of creation?
tell us, Im not even sure what is this question.

Until then, all systems are based in BELIEF. Which is to say Faith.
if you say so.. you lost me at "first givens"

my intentions are not adversarial MJ. im just trying to relate to what you are trying to say and seems to me that you take offense to my normal mode of conversation so i try a different (unusual) method.

==========================================

Until man realizes that HE is the Solar System -
i see stuff like this being suggested often but not from bible thumpers, thats why your opinions interest me but the unusual words you use often makes it a chore.

and that he must be about the inward work - which takes ACTION in the outward expression - he must serve before he can lead, then he will naturally keep pointing the finger and blaming others for his ill estate and condition. Thus naturally he will find himself at the feet of others seeking wisdom.
this makes sense to me except for the "serve" part but i'll no longer ask you anything.

So I ask is the Thought the truth or is matter?
interesting, maybe neither and both are a trap!

And from what womb does matter spring forth absent thought?
that might be the problem. matter may indeed be illusion.

I shall contend for the faith - the Spark of Divinity within - Reborn in the Spirit. The Soul is connected to matter the Spirit is without matter. Just as God is not the Universe but is its Creator.
shall = sometime in the future (thx K. Lentz) I consider also that the spirit IS and need not be "reborn" and; "God" may also have a "Creator" it like that chicken or the egg thing i guess.

MJ, you should know by now i dont trust anyone so please dont take any of this as an attack on you. everyone is suspect, including myself. so when i cant comprehend what is said, written or thought then i resort to feel to see what it is about and that feeling is by energetic relation. spirit. positive, negative, neutral or somehwere in between those.

that guy in the vid has a very interesting view on all this that i havnt seen anywhere else but its kinda like the tou or ineffable one. its certainly as far out there as anything if not more so. i dig that. he did mention egregore several times in a way that ive been contemplating since looking more into the subject.

anyway, thanks for playing.