Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how do true suitors handle/confront everyday people that ignore their rights?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

how do true suitors handle/confront everyday people that ignore their rights?

hello everyone,

long time lurker but new poster/member here. I would like to get some feedback from members here (highly respected) on how to deal with other peoples ignorance.

I have been run out of my house/home/abode of 20yrs by youth gang members who seemingly singled me out because of my skin color and started with drive by shooting randomly at my home and what finally prompted me to retreat/run/leave was when I was working in my garage on night around midnight, they fired several shots from the road but this time I actually heard the bullets flying just over my head. yes, you can hear them cut through the air which was a new and frightening experience for me.

so I packed up and left, it was the smartest thing to do.

now I am temporarily staying at my Dads while I seek out a safer location to move to. here we have a neighbor on the adjoining property who operates a ranch. he approached my Dad one day and asked if he could temporarily park/store his daughters unoccupied mobile home in the yard next to my Dads. my Dad is easy going and agreed.

well, the guy parked several there and rents them out. so now he has a small mobile home park right next to his what was once a peaceful home. now here is where it goes over the top. they do not have septic tanks for waste and what they are doing is using a tank and once a week they are pumping the tank out into the pasture behind them and right next to my dads property.

it stinks bad of course and so when I saw them doing this I approached the ranch hand and told him this is illegal and a heath concern and must stop. he said he would tell his boss.

now several weeks have gone by, they continue this once a week. I have video of the raw sewage draining out and pooling in a low spot on the property line.

now we have this ebola scare in the news. I dont know what to make of it but it has me thinking what was before a mild heath concern is now possibly a major life/death threat? I dont know but I do know it a wrong thing to do.

what can we do about it? how do I hold people accountable for wrongs like this? I have no trust in local government or people but in my current situations the people are more aggressive/threatening than the gov.

please help with suggestions on how suitors could/would/should lawfully deal with these kinds of things.

thank you.

Welcome to StSC;

The question that arises is, Why is it so difficult to contact the property owner?

Have you followed up with the ranch manager?

Is what is happening against the law?

You really should use some information and communication process first, in my opinion. If the landowner is negligent about correcting this maybe a local news channel would enjoy broadcasting about this. After the owner has defaulted on a Complaint process you might consider posting the video on YouTube.

hi David, thanks for the welcome, Im looking forward to interacting and learning here.

the difficulty is that my Dad is often not home and I do not want to interfere in his relations with the property owner without dads approval. also, Dad has told me the guy is a hothead and could be involved in organized crimes locally so he has been hesitant to deal with him. this guy now owns all adjoining property to my dads also.

I plan to follow up with the manager but have not as of yet because I want to be sure I am taking the best plan of action.

I am fairly sure that dumping raw sewage is illegal and unlawful here but I dont know what code/ordinance/statute it is a violation of at this point. it presents a heath threat to us because of its close proximity, it is a nuisance and interferes with our pursuit of happiness because of the stench and for those reasons I assume/consider it unlawful.

yes I agree about communication first, just want to see how a suitor would deal with these kinds of things so I can see how it is different from the way someone who hires a lawyer would go about it.

when you say complaint process, are you referring to an administrative process that does not involve hiring a law merchant or going before a black robed one?

this situation is just one of many I have to deal with, I dont know what it is David but everywhere I turn people seem to be putting more effort into making things more difficult for me in anyway they can than not. I just want to learn how to deal with people lawfully who infringe upon my rights or some other tort or harm and since I have been following your path for so long (because it has made the most sense to me so far) I want to see how it works in these ways if possible.

I wonder sometimes if it truly is a reflection of myself I have such trouble with (severe trust issues with anyone and everything) maybe it is a spiritual thing? I am torn between spiritual studies and law studies, I know they are essentially the same somehow but not aware of exactly how. Im so fed up with people who cant treat me with the same courtesy and decency I treat others with. its really starting to get to me after all these years. I think I have been to passive but I truly wish to harm no one. it just seems everybody want to harm me in some small way or another (sometimes not so small way) I am really starting to struggle with why this is. I want to learn how it can be corrected whether it be a fault of my own or not.

well, thats probably more than enough for now. If any of you can provide some input that you feel may be helpful to me I could really use it and would be very grateful.

thanks

you must learn how to forgive,

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    you must learn how to forgive,
    hi walter, are you sure and if so how? also why?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    hi walter, are you sure and if so how? also why?

thanks

For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    You cannot pour new wine into an old wine skin. As such, be careful how you exercise your freedom. Many who are still asleep will despise you for opposing their masters.
    This belongs in this thread.

How about when it's your own family and loved ones who discovered your exercise of freedom and now they despise you.

I wonder how many divorces resulted from scenarios like that, how many broken families, etc.

This is a taboo topic in the freedom world for some reason.

I am torn between spiritual studies and law studies, I know they are essentially the same somehow but not aware of exactly how.
    Hi George,

Yes, the holy scriptures reflect that spirit and law issues are connected. God the Father is the author of supreme law. The Ten Commandments are an easy-to-understand example of law. But codes, statutes and ordinances, are man-made. They are not law, they are "color of law." Caesar can change his "laws" anytime to confuse, but God's laws are everlasting and clear.

If it was me living next door to this situation, I would ask God to give me the wisdom and words to approach this man. There's a story in the Bible about David, a simple man, and Goliath, a giant with armies behind him. David defeated Goliath by using a simple slingshot! David also had God's favor, and that is everything.

I would tell this land owner that I can smell the sewage and it is causing me harm every time I breathe that toxic air. Is the new trailer park disturbing your peace, too? Because the land owner said only his daughter's trailer would be there. He took advantage of your father's easy-going nature and now there are a few trailers.

If this cannot be settled privately, I would give him notice in writing that the sewage smell must be removed because it is causing you harm, and the trailers are disturbing your peace (if they are), and if they aren't removed, I would charge $5 dollars a day (or something) until it is. If he doesn't answer in 21 days, I would bring a claim in your own court. This will require some study and skill, and this method is different than what is taught on here. Check out Karl Lentz audios on YouTube.

Yes, there may be other methods to resolve this problem; I think this one is the simplest.

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    Hi George.
    hi Moxie. I am slightly familiar with Karl Lentz's Common Law philosophy but not enough to take action this way yet however it does seem to be along the same lines as how the suitors would handle things, no?

I am glad you like the title to this topic, I try to get right to the point with topic titles. this is also the main question I have at this point. my examples are just temporary and ever changing but I figured I needed something to roll with to ask about to get a better idea of "how it works"

thanks

Michael Joseph, all your post blow me away and take several rereads for me to relate so please allow me some time compute what you have written. I write this just so you know Im not ignoring you and while I write this I want to say that I have really enjoyed reading your posts here!. often they are some of the most intriguing ones Ive read anywhere.

thanks

and thanks again David, I will be sure to check those codes then but yes, my main inquiry is in the title.

gotta run for now but look forward to more discussion.

-george

I plan to follow up with the manager but have not as of yet because I want to be sure I am taking the best plan of action. I am fairly sure that dumping raw sewage is illegal and unlawful here but I dont know what code/ordinance/statute it is a violation of at this point. it presents a heath threat to us because of its close proximity, it is a nuisance and interferes with our pursuit of happiness because of the stench and for those reasons I assume/consider it unlawful.

I don't know what code/ordinance/statute it is a violation of at this point

1. An ordinance is local legislation, generally created by the county or the city.
    2. A statute is state or federal law, created by the state or federal legislature.

I don’t know where you live trying finding something like this or local. http://codes.ohio.gov/