hello everyone,

long time lurker but new poster/member here. I would like to get some feedback from members here (highly respected) on how to deal with other peoples ignorance.

I have been run out of my house/home/abode of 20yrs by youth gang members who seemingly singled me out because of my skin color and started with drive by shooting randomly at my home and what finally prompted me to retreat/run/leave was when I was working in my garage on night around midnight, they fired several shots from the road but this time I actually heard the bullets flying just over my head. yes, you can hear them cut through the air which was a new and frightening experience for me.

so I packed up and left, it was the smartest thing to do.

now I am temporarily staying at my Dads while I seek out a safer location to move to. here we have a neighbor on the adjoining property who operates a ranch. he approached my Dad one day and asked if he could temporarily park/store his daughters unoccupied mobile home in the yard next to my Dads. my Dad is easy going and agreed.

well, the guy parked several there and rents them out. so now he has a small mobile home park right next to his what was once a peaceful home. now here is where it goes over the top. they do not have septic tanks for waste and what they are doing is using a tank and once a week they are pumping the tank out into the pasture behind them and right next to my dads property.

it stinks bad of course and so when I saw them doing this I approached the ranch hand and told him this is illegal and a heath concern and must stop. he said he would tell his boss.

now several weeks have gone by, they continue this once a week. I have video of the raw sewage draining out and pooling in a low spot on the property line.

now we have this ebola scare in the news. I dont know what to make of it but it has me thinking what was before a mild heath concern is now possibly a major life/death threat? I dont know but I do know it a wrong thing to do.

what can we do about it? how do I hold people accountable for wrongs like this? I have no trust in local government or people but in my current situations the people are more aggressive/threatening than the gov.

please help with suggestions on how suitors could/would/should lawfully deal with these kinds of things.

thank you.