Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: how do true suitors handle/confront everyday people that ignore their rights?

  1. #31
    Senior Member Michael Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    peaceful inhabitant on the Earth
    Posts
    1,416
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post

    I was that way once too, until I discovered the true law. I saw how the modern churches are not allowed to teach the true law because they have unwittingly contracted with Caesar to stay silent, lest they lose their benefits. These churches are 501(c)3 churches. Get away from those teachings and you will see the hidden Biblical truths line up with the true law. For example, this link helped me see how a license is not necessary to get married. Mainstream church doctrine will never come out and tell you that; likely, they're not aware of it. That's one of many things they're not aware of. Check out the other issues
    mainstream churches will never tell you about.

    I heard a man say it like this once "even as a child I knew there was so much more to the Scriptrures that was being taught". Amen and Amen. Men who would obtain and retain power are NOT interested in teaching you how to come to the ONE TRUTH. If they did, then they would no longer hold any power over you.

    George I can appreciate your argument; however, when I stopped listening to fools and I put everything I THOUGHT I KNEW aside, it was only then that I began to hear and see. Turns out I was completely blind, poor and wretched, and there I was thinking I was rich and doing pretty good. I left Bethel about ten years ago. I will not return. There is NOTHING for me in those houses of vanity [beth-aven]. Ever read Amos 5, I will bet Pastor has NEVER taught the minor prophets [so called] because they are very harsh on the false pastor - they expose him as a MERCHANT - a business operator. No wonder folks get fed up - I mean even as a child I knew this earth is more than 6,000 years old and yet the ignorance continues. And guess what, the Scriptures DECLARE the earth is much older than 6000 years and then you may ask so why is this falsehood still taught? I would ask you this in return, has your pastor taught you how to "listen to El Shaddai, Holy Spirit, the Comforter"? No, why not? Answer: BECAUSE HE INTENDS TO BE THE ONE TO DOLE OUT HIS INTERPRETATION. Therefore, you see all the denominations, what a shame.

    But then again let the wise consider, Peter died at the hands of men. Do you understand that Parable? If you do then you will understand.

    The Way is not subject to man's interpretations - however man tries to take the Kingdom by force. However a VERY STERN warning was given to those who can see - if you mess with my little ones, you may as well put a millstone around your neck and throw yourself into the sea! I take great comfort in that promise.

    Have you ever noticed that the doctrine of forgiveness is always preached. But what did Christ Jesus say? He said forgive them IF they repent. I say IF they repent. Oh how I grow tired of these so called WUSSIFIED Christ men. I know - new term. For this writing, the term WUSSIFIED mean those lacking a backbone.

    Luk 17:1 Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!

    Luk 17:2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

    Luk 17:3 Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.

    What men say about Christ is of no importance to me. What I receive by Revelation has the priority! For She, WISDOM, is a Tree of Life. Reference Proverbs 31 - Whole Chapter. She is birthing the man-child [new Spiritual nature]. Only she can do it. Another flesh and blood man cannot help in this regard.

    3Jn 1:1 The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth

    3Jn 1:9 I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.

    Comments: So what is new under the sun? Nothing!

    Act 8:9 But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one:


    Comments: Look around you never saw a preacher like Simon have you? Got 50,000 members and don't teach them ANYTHING except that God wants them to be successful, but please do buy our latest CRAP we are hawking....what a mess. No wonder people are confused.


    Act 8:10 To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of God.

    Act 8:11 And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries.

    Act 8:18 And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Spirit was given, he offered them money,

    Act 8:19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Spirit .

    Act 8:20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.

    Comments: MERCHANTS indeed. Expose them for what they are Liars, Thieves and Agents of Satan in the pulpit.

    Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

    https://www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

    ONE man or woman can make a difference!

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    Yeah I think there's another "Moxie" floating around though I'd like to claim being the only one, lol
    Like this one:
    that one seems even more fitting than the one I was reminded of (that I dont remember LOL)


    Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    I was that way once too, until I discovered the true law. I saw how the modern churches are not allowed to teach the true law because they have unwittingly contracted with Caesar to stay silent, lest they lose their benefits. These churches are 501(c)3 churches. Get away from those teachings and you will see the hidden Biblical truths line up with the true law. For example, this link helped me see how a license is not necessary to get married. Mainstream church doctrine will never come out and tell you that; likely, they're not aware of it. That's one of many things they're not aware of. Check out the other issues
    mainstream churches will never tell you about.
    are you familiar with 501d? I learned about it recently from robbbryder's youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sre...5PKb3HVFiEyrJA

    his blog links to StSC but I am not sure if he is an active poster. I like his style though, the way he blogs his discoveries. another fine perspective to consider. and seems he is onto something big lately.



    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    George I can appreciate your argument;
    argument? my bad. Im not a great communicator. I was not trying to argue or say you are wrong or anything like that, more like wondering what folks here thought about those ideas and how they consider them. Ive learned not to argue about anything without having first hand experience. I still make alot of mistakes but tend to catch myself sooner now


    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Ever read Amos 5
    I read cover to cover the KJV at age 11, because I wanted to, my Mom & Dad did not attend church or have strong beliefs in anything other than their persons. anyway, many things made perfect sense and shaped my mind. in a good way but most of it I just couldnt understand. Ive read the red letter editions red letters many many times since too but I will review AMOS 5 soon so I can relate to your reference.



    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Have you ever noticed that the doctrine of forgiveness is always preached. But what did Christ Jesus say? He said forgive them IF they repent. I say IF they repent. Oh how I grow tired of these so called WUSSIFIED Christ men. I know - new term. For this writing, the term WUSSIFIED mean those lacking a backbone.
    I think forgiveness is important, whatever wrong has occurred can then be left behind without strings attached that could be problematic later on. I think thats from ancient toltec philosophy but remembering this kinda stuff is just not how Im wired I guess. I think Ive other gifts that make up for it though.

    about those with no backbone (spine-less) in motorcycle racing they are often referred to as "squids" ;-)

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Reference Proverbs 31 - Whole Chapter. She is birthing the man-child [new Spiritual nature]. Only she can do it. Another flesh and blood man cannot help in this regard.
    thanks, will review this also.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post

    Comments: MERCHANTS indeed. Expose them for what they are Liars, Thieves and Agents of Satan in the pulpit.
    kinda how the gnostics seem to have believed except they went way way further with it.

    Im not atheist, I think there is a higher intelligence but the who, what, where, how, when of that Im still working on. I like what little Ive read from Plato and Aristotle on the subject but as with the gospels I dont think what we have from them is 100% on the level either.

    again, thanks for sharing your words/input with me. off topic is fine with me, and may lead to greater discoveries. from all my lurking prior to now it seems to be the norm here more than not. LOL

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post

    Have you ever noticed that the doctrine of forgiveness is always preached. But what did Christ Jesus say? He said forgive them IF they repent. I say IF they repent.

    Luk 17:1 Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!

    Luk 17:2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

    Luk 17:3 Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.
    So according to this scripture, it's not up to George to forgive the next-door neighbor for dumping raw sewage without the neighbor repenting first.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    So according to this scripture, it's not up to George to forgive the next-door neighbor for dumping raw sewage without the neighbor repenting first.
    happened again today.. he was doing this once a week but now that I am here and have asked him (ranch hand) to stop (he is the one/man actually doing this) he did for the next three weeks but now he does it every two weeks on mondays.

    I am recording video evidence however at this point I havnt decided how to proceed. this could potentially be a very dangerous situation if ebola or similar spreads. it is just disgusting as is and imagine trying to eat or exercise/work hard with this stench lingering for hours.

    wait and see at the moment but I think another talk with him to clarify what/why it is a wrong after that Im not sure exactly how to proceed with written notice and how to follow that up. may need to go back to Bill Thorntons info and study more for this.

    I feel compelled to seek common law remedy though. just need to make thing clearer in my mind how exactly (step1, step2 etc) to go about it. something many teachers in this area cant seem to publish in a unmistakable manner.

  5. #35
    Senior Member Michael Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    peaceful inhabitant on the Earth
    Posts
    1,416
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    So according to this scripture, it's not up to George to forgive the next-door neighbor for dumping raw sewage without the neighbor repenting first.
    I would never force somebody to love me. Even if I could. However, I think I would take the necessary steps to stop someone from dumping sewage on the land.

    I would call DENR, take photos and give the information to DENR. In my DIRECT EXPERIENCE with the same problem, it was amazing how fast the so called neighbor remedied the problem.

    NCDENR

    Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-25-14 at 05:46 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

    https://www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

    ONE man or woman can make a difference!

  6. #36
    found some good reading on the topic:

    Medieval Sourcebook:
    F. W. Maitland:
    The Forms of Action at Common Law, 1909

    http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/basis...msofaction.asp

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I would call DENR, take photos and give the information to DENR.
    wouldnt that be contracting with an agency and by accepting a benefit from them one might incur an obligation? is this not forming a (another) trust?

    thanks

  8. #38
    Senior Member Michael Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    peaceful inhabitant on the Earth
    Posts
    1,416
    I don't see it that way. He is creating a public nuisance. Therefore I would not have any problem with letting a public agency handle the matter. I have first hand knowledge of this same situation. Except there was a landlord tenant relationship. DENR wore that landlord out and when it was all said and done the landlord was lucky the tenant decided to show mercy. VERY LUCKY.

    The benefit is a public one.

  9. #39
    Is There a Difference Between “Littering” and Illegal Dumping? http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com...al-Dumping.htm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •