Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: how do true suitors handle/confront everyday people that ignore their rights?

how do true suitors handle/confront everyday people that ignore their rights?

hello everyone,

long time lurker but new poster/member here. I would like to get some feedback from members here (highly respected) on how to deal with other peoples ignorance.

I have been run out of my house/home/abode of 20yrs by youth gang members who seemingly singled me out because of my skin color and started with drive by shooting randomly at my home and what finally prompted me to retreat/run/leave was when I was working in my garage on night around midnight, they fired several shots from the road but this time I actually heard the bullets flying just over my head. yes, you can hear them cut through the air which was a new and frightening experience for me.

so I packed up and left, it was the smartest thing to do.

now I am temporarily staying at my Dads while I seek out a safer location to move to. here we have a neighbor on the adjoining property who operates a ranch. he approached my Dad one day and asked if he could temporarily park/store his daughters unoccupied mobile home in the yard next to my Dads. my Dad is easy going and agreed.

well, the guy parked several there and rents them out. so now he has a small mobile home park right next to his what was once a peaceful home. now here is where it goes over the top. they do not have septic tanks for waste and what they are doing is using a tank and once a week they are pumping the tank out into the pasture behind them and right next to my dads property.

it stinks bad of course and so when I saw them doing this I approached the ranch hand and told him this is illegal and a heath concern and must stop. he said he would tell his boss.

now several weeks have gone by, they continue this once a week. I have video of the raw sewage draining out and pooling in a low spot on the property line.

now we have this ebola scare in the news. I dont know what to make of it but it has me thinking what was before a mild heath concern is now possibly a major life/death threat? I dont know but I do know it a wrong thing to do.

what can we do about it? how do I hold people accountable for wrongs like this? I have no trust in local government or people but in my current situations the people are more aggressive/threatening than the gov.

please help with suggestions on how suitors could/would/should lawfully deal with these kinds of things.

thank you.

Welcome to StSC;

The question that arises is, Why is it so difficult to contact the property owner?

Have you followed up with the ranch manager?

Is what is happening against the law?

You really should use some information and communication process first, in my opinion. If the landowner is negligent about correcting this maybe a local news channel would enjoy broadcasting about this. After the owner has defaulted on a Complaint process you might consider posting the video on YouTube.

hi David, thanks for the welcome, Im looking forward to interacting and learning here.

the difficulty is that my Dad is often not home and I do not want to interfere in his relations with the property owner without dads approval. also, Dad has told me the guy is a hothead and could be involved in organized crimes locally so he has been hesitant to deal with him. this guy now owns all adjoining property to my dads also.

I plan to follow up with the manager but have not as of yet because I want to be sure I am taking the best plan of action.

I am fairly sure that dumping raw sewage is illegal and unlawful here but I dont know what code/ordinance/statute it is a violation of at this point. it presents a heath threat to us because of its close proximity, it is a nuisance and interferes with our pursuit of happiness because of the stench and for those reasons I assume/consider it unlawful.

yes I agree about communication first, just want to see how a suitor would deal with these kinds of things so I can see how it is different from the way someone who hires a lawyer would go about it.

when you say complaint process, are you referring to an administrative process that does not involve hiring a law merchant or going before a black robed one?

this situation is just one of many I have to deal with, I dont know what it is David but everywhere I turn people seem to be putting more effort into making things more difficult for me in anyway they can than not. I just want to learn how to deal with people lawfully who infringe upon my rights or some other tort or harm and since I have been following your path for so long (because it has made the most sense to me so far) I want to see how it works in these ways if possible.

I wonder sometimes if it truly is a reflection of myself I have such trouble with (severe trust issues with anyone and everything) maybe it is a spiritual thing? I am torn between spiritual studies and law studies, I know they are essentially the same somehow but not aware of exactly how. Im so fed up with people who cant treat me with the same courtesy and decency I treat others with. its really starting to get to me after all these years. I think I have been to passive but I truly wish to harm no one. it just seems everybody want to harm me in some small way or another (sometimes not so small way) I am really starting to struggle with why this is. I want to learn how it can be corrected whether it be a fault of my own or not.

well, thats probably more than enough for now. If any of you can provide some input that you feel may be helpful to me I could really use it and would be very grateful.

thanks

you must learn how to forgive,

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    you must learn how to forgive,
    hi walter, are you sure and if so how? also why?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    I am torn between spiritual studies and law studies, I know they are essentially the same somehow but not aware of exactly how.
    Hi George,

Yes, the holy scriptures reflect that spirit and law issues are connected. God the Father is the author of supreme law. The Ten Commandments are an easy-to-understand example of law. But codes, statutes and ordinances, are man-made. They are not law, they are "color of law." Caesar can change his "laws" anytime to confuse, but God's laws are everlasting and clear.

If it was me living next door to this situation, I would ask God to give me the wisdom and words to approach this man. There's a story in the Bible about David, a simple man, and Goliath, a giant with armies behind him. David defeated Goliath by using a simple slingshot! David also had God's favor, and that is everything.

I would tell this land owner that I can smell the sewage and it is causing me harm every time I breathe that toxic air. Is the new trailer park disturbing your peace, too? Because the land owner said only his daughter's trailer would be there. He took advantage of your father's easy-going nature and now there are a few trailers.

If this cannot be settled privately, I would give him notice in writing that the sewage smell must be removed because it is causing you harm, and the trailers are disturbing your peace (if they are), and if they aren't removed, I would charge $5 dollars a day (or something) until it is. If he doesn't answer in 21 days, I would bring a claim in your own court. This will require some study and skill, and this method is different than what is taught on here. Check out Karl Lentz audios on YouTube.

Yes, there may be other methods to resolve this problem; I think this one is the simplest.

I like the title of this post: "how do true suitors handle/confront everyday people that ignore their rights?"

This question is critical to our growth in freedom, yet it's never discussed. Or I have never seen this topic discussed in forums where I post.

We're still in the stage of understanding and applying remedy and only dealing with public servants who ignore our rights. But what about everyday people, like friends, neighbors and family members who ignore our rights! What about when we exercise our rights, and our friends, family and neighbors take notice of this, but they're so ignorant they call us the criminal! This is a tough situation because there's emotional ties with these people. We see these people every day: at the dinner table, out walking the dog, checking the mail....

I would start one-on-one by telling them the truth about the law. But they may never see the truth and may not want to even hear it. Some people are born to be subjects, not kings. I would move on but keep praying for them, and above all, pray for a shield of protection around myself as I pursue the true law.

The Libel of Review seems a good way to establish a record in the custody of the US clerk of court and published on PACER too. That may be quite helpful for you but getting your father involved in a fight is seldom wise. Since this fellow is dumping while owning all the land around your Dad it sounds intentional.

Walter is wise. ACIM (A Course in Miracles) teaches that God is Love so the way to God is forgiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    I like the title of this post: "how do true suitors handle/confront everyday people that ignore their rights?"

This question is critical to our growth in freedom, yet it's never discussed. Or I have never seen this topic discussed in forums where I post.

We're still in the stage of understanding and applying remedy and only dealing with public servants who ignore our rights. But what about everyday people, like friends, neighbors and family members who ignore our rights! What about when we exercise our rights, and our friends, family and neighbors take notice of this, but they're so ignorant they call us the criminal! This is a tough situation because there's emotional ties with these people. We see these people every day: at the dinner table, out walking the dog, checking the mail....

I would start one-on-one by telling them the truth about the law. But they may never see the truth and may not want to even hear it. Some people are born to be subjects, not kings. I would move on but keep praying for them, and above all, pray for a shield of protection around myself as I pursue the true law.
    This is the patience of the Saints. Thick skin as it were. I am reminded of a man who had a great debt that he could not pay so he went to his lender and begged for forgiveness. The lender, seeing he could not pay, forgave his debt. Then the same man left his lender and went to one who was a debtor to him demanding that he be paid now.

I am reminded of the methodology that Christ Jesus taught us to pray. "Forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors". If I desire mercy, I must give mercy. If I desire love, then I must give love. Now having said these, we are commanded to live at peace with all men IF IT BE POSSIBLE. Some men make it impossible to live at peace. Thus they must be shown love with the end of a 2x4. I consider that tough love. I am not commanded to turn the other cheek to one who seeks to do me harm. Said one will find himself on his back fast!

Or at the very least with a very bad case of an upset stomach. I serve a mighty God and what I cannot do for myself He does for me. Therefore I will use my brain and perform my works, but I can only do what I can do. The rest I leave to God.

This is the patience of the Saints. Long suffering...in patience. Therefore I see matters less and less as me against you - but I see rather a test to refine me. Jesus was no wimp as the pathetic excuses for churches teach today. He was a man's man! Strong, both physically and mentally!

My refuge is in the Word. If someone wrongs me, I will go to the Word. Let them take it up with the Creator. I find refuge there. For if they wrong me, they trespass God. For I am God's Property. Therefore to tort me is to tort the Creator. If I am as the wife in analogy, a femme covert, then to harm me is to harm my Husband.

You Husbands out there would you be as a grizzly bear if someone tried to harm your wife and children? I think so. This is the TRUST, patience, long suffering and the FAITH of the Saints, hoping for the day when their faith shall be manifest.

The student in the Word will recognize the "hidden" message in Psalm 37. It is encoded in verses 7,20 and 34.

Psa 37:7 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

Psa 37:20 But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.

Psa 37:34 Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.

Those that overcome this time will receive a new earth [resurrected or transfigured body] - incorruptable - an inheritance in God.

My life therefore is not my own, it is held in trust with Jesus Christ. Therefore my Estate shall escape Probate. Let the wise consider.

Col 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

Col 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

My Estate in God is held in Christ. Therefore I should become as Christ. Do you think Christ Jesus was handled a bit roughly? Consider, what you do when you "put your back to the plow". For the "race is long". Let us run it and FINISH it.

THEREFORE, when I am wronged, one of the first things I do is pray for the one who wronged me. Because I know trouble is on the way in his life. For that is divine law and there is nothing that can overturn the Law of God for His Kingdom is Righteous. He subjects Himself to His own law as are we.

Col 3:25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

As I understand it one should hire a septic tank pump service to remove deposits of raw sewage. The true spirit of forgiveness might be to pay not only to clean up the mess but to pay for such service.

P.S. First though, you might be remiss by not even knowing the statutes and local ordinances that are being violated.