Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: how do true suitors handle/confront everyday people that ignore their rights?

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    I plan to follow up with the manager but have not as of yet because I want to be sure I am taking the best plan of action. I am fairly sure that dumping raw sewage is illegal and unlawful here but I dont know what code/ordinance/statute it is a violation of at this point. it presents a heath threat to us because of its close proximity, it is a nuisance and interferes with our pursuit of happiness because of the stench and for those reasons I assume/consider it unlawful.

I don't know what code/ordinance/statute it is a violation of at this point

1. An ordinance is local legislation, generally created by the county or the city.
    2. A statute is state or federal law, created by the state or federal legislature.

I don’t know where you live trying finding something like this or local. http://codes.ohio.gov/

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    I don't know what code/ordinance/statute it is a violation of at this point

1. An ordinance is local legislation, generally created by the county or the city.
    2. A statute is state or federal law, created by the state or federal legislature.

I don’t know where you live trying finding something like this or local. http://codes.ohio.gov/
    Wives submit yourselves to your own Husband. Saint Paul knew Roman Law, Greek Law and Hebrew Law. I find it interesting that the apostate church teaches today that "we don't need no stinkin' law" - ABSURD. I feel sorry for those who would entertain such folly.

One will ask "who will oversee the overseers"? Excellent question! I respond with "who created the goo whereby man is SAID to evolved"? For the things which do appear are made by those things which do not appear. Faith is the TITLE DEED.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    As I understand it one should hire a septic tank pump service to remove deposits of raw sewage. The true spirit of forgiveness might be to pay not only to clean up the mess but to pay for such service.

P.S. First though, you might be remiss by not even knowing the statutes and local ordinances that are being violated.

If you need to go on their land to clean up a nuisance you might notify them first - an abatement notice. Give them some time to clean it up themselves and if they do not then you can do it; abate the nuisance. Find that statute or ordinance first though.

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    Hi George.
    hi Moxie. I am slightly familiar with Karl Lentz's Common Law philosophy but not enough to take action this way yet however it does seem to be along the same lines as how the suitors would handle things, no?

I am glad you like the title to this topic, I try to get right to the point with topic titles. this is also the main question I have at this point. my examples are just temporary and ever changing but I figured I needed something to roll with to ask about to get a better idea of "how it works"

thanks

Michael Joseph, all your post blow me away and take several rereads for me to relate so please allow me some time compute what you have written. I write this just so you know Im not ignoring you and while I write this I want to say that I have really enjoyed reading your posts here!. often they are some of the most intriguing ones Ive read anywhere.

thanks

and thanks again David, I will be sure to check those codes then but yes, my main inquiry is in the title.

gotta run for now but look forward to more discussion.

-george

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Wives submit yourselves to your own Husband. Saint Paul knew Roman Law, Greek Law and Hebrew Law. I find it interesting that the apostate church teaches today that "we don't need no stinkin' law" - ABSURD. I feel sorry for those who would entertain such folly. One will ask "who will oversee the overseers"? Excellent question! I respond with "who created the goo whereby man is SAID to evolved"? For the things which do appear are made by those things which do not appear. Faith is the TITLE DEED. Shalom, MJ
    Michael Joseph I don't get it.

Name:  Busted Pilot Forgets To Turn Off CHEMTRAILS While Landing.jpg
Views: 443
Size:  201.4 KB

2Co 4:16 Therefore we do not give up; but even if our outward man [the body] is corrupted or destroyed, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

2Co 4:17 For the momentary lightness of our affliction, is to work out for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

2Co 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen [with the eyes], but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporary, for a season; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

The merchants of this age do indeed work to afflict the righteous. But my God is able to provide above and beyond those who would seek to spoil me. In fact I just did a Scripture study this morning [every morning] - CLICK HERE and get it while you can. This study is done daily at 6:30 with myself and another brother.

george, thank you for your compliment.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

If it matters I see the problem is the manager. If he is an agent managing the property find the statute and bring it to the attention of the property owner. The property owner may become angry with the manager but the manager is basically breaking the law in the landowner's name.

Then again you might talk this over with the manager first. One thing I see a problem is involving your father who is the property owner without his support. Of course this is a health issue, of which you are distinctly a party in interest.

Inherent in the Title here is that I am making the same suggestions to you that I would make to a suitor. A suitor has a better understanding of trusts, contracts and relationships - synonyms actually. The Lesson Plan is comprised of:

1) True Name/Identity
    2) (administrative) Record Forming
    3) Redeeming Lawful Money

In other words, it is the same problem, the same solutions from the perspective of being a suitor. More like understanding one's authority to abate a nuisance, having the process published, and being able to do so in the Image and Likeness of God will enhance the chances of success. Sometimes we perceive an attack where there is none and in hindsight find we could have avoided the entire war or battle.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 08-13-14 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    hi walter, are you sure and if so how? also why?

thanks

For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    You cannot pour new wine into an old wine skin. As such, be careful how you exercise your freedom. Many who are still asleep will despise you for opposing their masters.
    This belongs in this thread.

How about when it's your own family and loved ones who discovered your exercise of freedom and now they despise you.

I wonder how many divorces resulted from scenarios like that, how many broken families, etc.

This is a taboo topic in the freedom world for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    This belongs in this thread.

How about when it's your own family and loved ones who discovered your exercise of freedom and now they despise you.

I wonder how many divorces resulted from scenarios like that, how many broken families, etc.

This is a taboo topic in the freedom world for some reason.
    It's a long row to hoe, no doubt.