Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: how do true suitors handle/confront everyday people that ignore their rights?

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    It's a long row to hoe, no doubt.
    Years ago in 2010 I had the following happen to me simultaneously:

1. A foreclosure action
    2. IRS action
    3. A man crawled under my house and tried to burn it down at midnight
    4. Warrants issued for the arrest of my person for driving without a DL
    5. Police officers banging on my door in the middle of the night shining lights in the windows and scaring my family

Now then, my immediate family while scared supported me [wife and children]; however let me be VERY CLEAR there were times when I was brought to nothing in tears of helplessness and frustration BUT I never showed that to my family. I always put on a face of confidence in the Lord to my family. Now let me be the first to say when police officers are parked in front of your house for an entire weekend, they are listening to your phone calls, they are banging on the door and windows and walking around the house at 2:30 in the morning, well my wife was NOT happy with me.

I remember one night in particular. Everyone was on edge because noone was sleeping well and the police came and banged on the doors, etc. My wife got up turned on all the lights in the house and screamed at me GO AND TAKE CARE OF THIS NOW. I calmly informed her that this is a commercial matter, I am the King of this house and that I was not going to allow myself to be arrested that day. [Remember the movie Tombstone? CLICK HERE]

I will not allow myself to be controlled by those who operate in low levels of consciousness. Those that are pawns are meant to be moved by the chess player! Those who would be as "another brick in the wall" they are hardened and not useful except to be controlled and TOLD WHAT TO DO. These are order takers.

Now then when my wife told my mother of these things, then the proverbial crap hit the fan. Now I could no longer "hide" my affairs now I was exposed and boy did the assault begin. When I say assault I mean the EMOTIONAL begging of those who are in the outer court who cannot understand why. They know the question but they don't understand Why the question needs to be asked. They comprehend a means but they don't understand HOW it is that they have arrived at the question. Thus they are doomed to repeat history.

Let me elaborate: She, my mother, begged me to just submit to whatever the "control freaks" deemed appropriate for my punishment so that the ordeal could be abated and peace could be re-established. But I notice she was only thinking about her societal womb, she was not concerned for my peace. See that I am not opposed to my mother, I love her dearly, but in this example she plays out the TYPE of the mother offering up her sons and daughters to DEATH. She is ignorant, I did not say stupid, but ignorant to what is going on and as such, she may as well be ASLEEP.

When I finally decided it was time, I placing my full faith and trust in Yehoshuah, overcame not in my strength but in total reliance of His Word and His Strength. That is what is so amazing. The same test that came to Abraham came to me. I had to overcome in Faith. So, like Esther, I walked into the king's court and instead of death I was met with all smiles. The case was abated and while the judgment was for a year of jail and 1k fine, I was met with all smiles and a word saying that the case file would be placed in V.R. I asked what that was and the response was I can't give you legal advice. You may want a lawyer to explain that to you. I then immediately had the KEY in my hand.

That is a closed law boundary - subjecting ONLY its Persons. I a conscious man exercised my WILL - I was not controlled - I freely exercised my WILL in faith. I was granted the victory. In fact I already knew I had the victory BEFORE I went to the court house. How? The night before I called up a brother and he and I prayed over the matter and he and I were in agreement that I had the victory and we TWO bound our judgment in Earth and in Heaven and therefore, all that was left for me was to walk out the drama as a witness to the events.

Now other associates had informed me that I had to file all sorts of paperwork, I had to embarass the powers that be, I had to do all sorts of things and I choose none of those paths. I chose to obey God. I choose Liberty. I choose FREE WILL. My eyes are open to the oppression and while I would like to open the eyes of my neighbors, I cannot. I can only expose darkness and stand against it.

Said another way another man showed me the door - BUT I HAD TO WALK THRU IT.

So I ask where are the Andy Griffiths of the world? Why does the world seem to be run by Barney? The answer is simple? Men choose to erect the pyramid in their own intellect. Their ego runs the show. I however, seek to tear down that pyramid. To tear down those RIDGID bricks so that the Light of Jesus Christ might shine.

One will say, I know, I will go to and build a new Kingdom. This is a dog returning to his own vomit. For in doing so that one creates a NEW system of control. Save the SERVANT - KING. Our laws are to our good. Thus to be without the law is to be without the good of the Kingdom. And therefore two choices exist - Judgment or removal from the Kingdom. Rebellion is indeed a horrible offense.

But I digress. Later, when others looked in to my situation they were confounded. Even my peers did not comprehend. I even met one of the police officers that was banging on the door. He said I don't understand why I never win with guy like you. I responded, if you can't win against one guy like me, then you really need to take a hard look at what you are doing. I was not going to tell him his job was of no use, that would be ridiculous, he indeed keeps the peace and is helpful to the community; however, I was hoping to impress upon his mind that to blindly follow and order without FIRST thinking and considering is this order lawful, moral and ethical is to be a controlled slave!

The latter is unfortunately the estate of most men and women today. They are agents for the enemy as they do not exercise their mind.

But how can one know absent an example? What then of men's processes, their paperwork? Will these work for me? My response to these are "WORK OUT THY SALVATION WITH FEAR AND TREMBLING". I cannot rely upon another man. I must learn how to properly apply knowledge and this is WISDOM. She indeed is beautiful.

And She is the member of the Godhead that has been mistreated. She must be honored, she is the Glory of El Elyon. So I say, with Wisdom, Father El Elyon brought forth the Word. But does a man give birth? Hardly. A woman RECEIVES and CONCEIVES the child - the Logos. Therefore I shall "Honor my Father and my Mother".

Let us esteem others to be greater than ourselves. For, again I say, the one who says I will create a new Kingdom, places himself on the throne and what he sought to escape has now ensnared him which is to say CONTROL.

Illusion traps one in a Control paradigm - Fear seeks to keep the norm - the DESERT OF THE REAL. Their will always be violent aversion to the truth by those who live in the illusion paradigm. Society cannot abide an ESTHER mindset - She by her Will [deeds] exposes their consent to be slaves and noone wants to think they are slaves.

Oh by the way did you know football season just started....rofl...anything and everything to keep you from THINKING. You want to play baseball? Are you on the square in BASE Consciousness - Controlled. Let us CIRCLE the square - rise above in our consciousness.

Act 9:4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

Act 9:5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

If the prick of the compass is moved there will be no PERFECT CIRCLE. Are you Saul or are you Paul?

The KEY is to just say NO. Learn to say NO.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-19-14 at 01:29 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    This belongs in this thread.

How about when it's your own family and loved ones who discovered your exercise of freedom and now they despise you.

I wonder how many divorces resulted from scenarios like that, how many broken families, etc.

This is a taboo topic in the freedom world for some reason.
    hi again everyone. Moxie, thanks you so much for placing Michael Joseph's post from elsewhere into here because it finally clicked for me. (the true meaning of the old wineskins) and that is exactly where I am with this right now. synchronicity?

a couple of days ago I told him I would make my best effort not to discuss my view of law with him since it rubs him the wrong way.

Ive been spending alot of time the past few days on Karl lentz's common law philosophy, actually heard you on one of angela's calls/talkshoes

in many ways it seems to blend with yours David but in this case it does not since you suggest looking into codes and statutes. of your philosophy, what I see as most inspiring is in becoming a court of competent jurisdiction.

but to be absolutely honest with all of you, everything is suspect to me, every word. I have no trust in anyone or anything if you can image that. it is very difficult but it does force me to dig deeper which is both beneficial and detrimental. Cognitive dissonance doesnt even begin to describe this! I will get through it though, mostly because I just know I will. also know I will be much better for it somehow.

Michael Joseph, wow, once again you blow me away! your words are so awesome it is scary. leave me almost speechless and what does come to mind is so far off this topic it wouldnt be prudent to say/write here. not much else can I say except thanks (again!) for your thoughts, consideration, and time it took to write them here. and I mean that.

all of you are incredible and I am thankful David has made this trail that has become populated with some of the sharpest minds Ive been able to observe and now interact with anywhere. just awesome David!

The Secret is shown in the parable of Solomon. He asked Father for Wisdom, not for his own selfish desires, but so that he might help others. This secret was also shown in the Great Book of Jonah. Jonah was a bit disgusted that he was sent to those he knew were going to take his people into captivity. But Father told Jonah they are my people too.

Therefore, are you a Jonah? Do you have a destiny to take a message of hope even to those who would oppress you? It is not good enough to remove the leaves on the tree, one must strike at the root - which is to say change the MIND. Some folks say to WAKE UP the people. But take notice one asleep cannot WAKE himself. A third party must have enough compassion, pity, love and care to help and look after his brother and sister.

This is total opposition to that of the Cain who sought only for his own desires. "Am I my brother's keeper"?

Jas 4:1 From whence come wars and whence fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your pleasures that war in your members?

Jas 4:2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and covet earnestly, and are not able to obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, on account of your not asking.

Jas 4:3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask with evil intent, in order that ye may spend it in gratifying your pleasures.

Jas 4:4 ... adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is hostility with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world constitutes himself the enemy of God.

Jas 4:5 Or do ye think that the Scripture saith in vain, The spirit [man's spirit] that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?

Jas 4:6 But He giveth greater grace. Wherefore He saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace to the lowly.

Jas 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee away from you.

Jas 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Those who oppress me are also God's creation. And many do not know their left hand from their right. Thus they are in need of a teacher. One who will work in the field. Perhaps that is your destiny, to be an example to others. So get ready for tribulation as you die to the flesh, meaning the World will hate you BECAUSE THE WORLD DOES NOT WANT TO BE SAVED. Harsh reality, but it is true.

Everyone, including myself, struggles with themselves. This is the act of overcomming this age. But let us now be about the work of building the Temple of God - a house worthy for the King of kings - I speak not to bricks and mortar but that each of us are Builders of our own temple for God.

Hag 1:3 Then came the word of the LORD by the hand of Haggai the prophet, saying,

Hag 1:4 "Is it time for you, even you, to dwell in your decorated arched roofed houses, and this house lie waste?

Hag 1:5 Now therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts; 'give your attention to the ways in which ye have been led.

Hag 1:6 Ye have sown much, and bring in little; ye eat, but ye are not satisfied; ye drink, but ye are not filled with drink; ye clothe you, but there is none warm; and he that earneth wages earneth wages to put it into a bag with holes.'

Hag 1:7 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; 'Give your attention to the ways ye have been led.

Hag 1:8 Go up to the hill country, and bring wood, and build the house; and I will be pleased therewith in it, and I will get Me honour, hath said Yehovah.

Here's the thing...the Scripture in Haggai spoke to a physical temple but it is an allegory for a Spiritual temple for the Most High El to dwell within. This is the hard message. We have WORK to do and folks just don't want to put in that work. They get set in their way - thus they are no longer plyable clay in the hand of the potter, they have become bricks in the wall. In refusing to build the temple which is to say PURIFY themselves they bring about their own destruction. It is therefore a SELF FULFILLING PROPHECY. Their deeds, which is to say, their WILL indicates they do not wish to be saved! And that friends is SAD.

1Co_6:19 Or know ye not that your body is a Temple of THE Holy Spirit which is in you, which ye have from God, and ye are not your own?

What will you choose to do? How will you exercise your WILL? You do wish to exercise your Will, yes? You are not content to be led about by your nostrils! This is the awakening and everyman is born into this realilty.

The wonderful aspect of God's Way for our lives is that if we practice in His Way we will be content. If I am not my own, but i have been purchased how much greater is the rebellion should I choose to go the way of Cain or Baalam?

Thank you for your comments george. Know this that I love the law - if we all abide in the common law of the Kingdom, then there will be peace. But even more than the law is the requirement that I keep my word. That is Equity. If I make a promise, I am bound to God and man to keep it.

Equity rules today for we lack standing at law. Only Yehoshuah has standing at law in the Heavenly Court. I must therefore come into the court COVERED or CLOTHED in Christ. Otherwise I lack standing in sin - 12(b)(6). THEREFORE:

Eph 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands, as to the Lord.

But if I love the King, I love my brother for in obeying the King's common law to the Kingdom, I remain in peace with my brother. Back to the MATRIX - in the end Neo had to go and make peace with his oppressor and he found they had a common enemy. If you consider that those who operate in offices of Statehood are oppressing you today, think not that they are your enemy but realize that they too are being manipulated. For the State is an IDEA and its persons are THOUGHT BEINGS.

Eph 6:12 For to us the wrestling is not against blood and flesh [human beings], but against principalities, against superhuman powers, against the world rulers of this darkness [the present order of things] ..., against spiritual hosts of Satan in the heavenlies.

Eph 6:13 On account of this take up you the whole armour of God, in order that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand fast.

There is only NOW - you are not guaranteed another breath. Are you about the Work? If you have begun the work then don't be alarmed if those in the "outer court" do not comprehend. While they are qualified to "Run the race" they have yet to enter the starting blocks. But how can they if a false one leads them astray into a system of slavery? Said false one is most times called Pastor, Governor, Mayor, etc.

In deed it is true:

Ecc 1:12 I the Preacher came to be king over Israel in Jerusalem.

Ecc 1:13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under the sun: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be humbled therewith.

Ecc 1:14 I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and feeding on wind.

Ecc 1:15 That which is crooked cannot be made straight: and that which is wanting cannot be numbered.

Ecc 1:16 I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo, I am come to great estate, and have gotten more wisdom than all they that have been before me in Jerusalem: yea, I myself saw great experience of wisdom and knowledge.

Ecc 1:17 And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and infatuation: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.

Ecc 1:18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

This is part of dying to self. Do you have a destiny? Today is boot camp, training day. For if you cannot stand at the sight of the foot soldiers what will you do when the tanks arrive?

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-19-14 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I will not allow myself to be controlled by those who operate in low levels of consciousness. Those that are pawns are meant to be moved by the chess player! Those who would be as "another brick in the wall" they are hardened and not useful except to be controlled and TOLD WHAT TO DO. These are order takers.

Now then when my wife told my mother of these things, then the proverbial crap hit the fan. Now I could no longer "hide" my affairs now I was exposed and boy did the assault begin. When I say assault I mean the EMOTIONAL begging of those who are in the outer court who cannot understand why. They know the question but they don't understand Why the question needs to be asked. They comprehend a means but they don't understand HOW it is that they have arrived at the question. Thus they are doomed to repeat history.

Let me elaborate: She, my mother, begged me to just submit to whatever the "control freaks" deemed appropriate for my punishment so that the ordeal could be abated and peace could be re-established. But I notice she was only thinking about her societal womb, she was not concerned for my peace. See that I am not opposed to my mother, I love her dearly, but in this example she plays out the TYPE of the mother offering up her sons and daughters to DEATH. She is ignorant, I did not say stupid, but ignorant to what is going on and as such, she may as well be ASLEEP.
    This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^
    Being offered as a sacrifice by one's own family is the worst. Because they think they're doing "what's best" because "you don't know what you're doing, you read some stuff off the internet and now it's got you in trouble."

My own mother's remark regarding my time spent in jail for traveling freely was: "time served." In other words, she believed I paid my debt to society for traveling without a commercial plate/registration/DL.

Absolutely. Devastating. From my own mother's mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    actually heard you on one of angela's calls/talkshoes
    Sure it was me? lol How do you know what I sound like?

in many ways it seems to blend with yours David but in this case it does not since you suggest looking into codes and statutes. of your philosophy, what I see as most inspiring is in becoming a court of competent jurisdiction.
    It doesn't hurt to be aware of codes and statutes to know how the "other side" thinks, and methods on this forum are effective. I wouldn't recommend a novice start here. But the common law that Karl teaches is a court of competent jurisdiction in a simplified form. Much better for a novice.

but to be absolutely honest with all of you, everything is suspect to me, every word. I have no trust in anyone or anything if you can image that. it is very difficult but it does force me to dig deeper which is both beneficial and detrimental. Cognitive dissonance doesnt even begin to describe this! I will get through it though, mostly because I just know I will. also know I will be much better for it somehow.
    Usually a desperate rock-bottom hit forces people to dive into study: i.e., foreclosure, arrest, court case, child taken away by authorities, etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Therefore, are you a Jonah? Do you have a destiny to take a message of hope even to those who would oppress you? It is not good enough to remove the leaves on the tree, one must strike at the root - which is to say change the MIND. Some folks say to WAKE UP the people. But take notice one asleep cannot WAKE himself. A third party must have enough compassion, pity, love and care to help and look after his brother and sister.

Those who oppress me are also God's creation. And many do not know their left hand from their right. Thus they are in need of a teacher. One who will work in the field. Perhaps that is your destiny, to be an example to others. So get ready for tribulation as you die to the flesh, meaning the World will hate you BECAUSE THE WORLD DOES NOT WANT TO BE SAVED. Harsh reality, but it is true.
    Hey I'm happy to teach willing students. It's like sharing the gospel: I can share it, but they have to experience it for themselves for it to have meaningful purpose. Same with freedom. That meaningful purpose in both cases is usually a rock-bottom hit of desperation.

I think people who have studied freedom for years/decades quickly forget how far they have come compared to Joe-on-the-street. For Joe, there are too many deeply-embedded paradigms to dismantle before explaining freedom concepts to him. For example, the purpose of "government" is not to micro-manage people's lives. One must grasp that before other concepts can be shared.

I knew an adult in her 40s who confessed to me she didn't know how to balance a checkbook. I had to help her attach a new license plate to her car because she didn't know how. Now do you think she will grasp freedom concepts like demand for lawful money? How about people with learning disabilities? Ever bump into them? Addicts? The elderly, who are old wineskins?

Freedom's not meant for everybody. I think one has to have some discernment with whom it's shared.
    Last edited by Moxie; 08-22-14 at 05:21 AM.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^
    Being offered as a sacrifice by one's own family is the worst. Because they think they're doing "what's best" because "you don't know what you're doing, you read some stuff off the internet and now it's got you in trouble."

My own mother's remark regarding my time spent in jail for traveling freely was: "time served." In other words, she believed I paid my debt to society for traveling without a commercial plate/registration/DL.

Absolutely. Devastating. From my own mother's mouth.
    In one verse she quotes Paul or maybe Jeremiah, I then asked are you aware that these men were in and out of jail on a regular ongoing basis? So who is the DIRTBAG? Is it one with the Spirit or one without? Consider.

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed [as a potter] man [Adam] of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath that is life; and man became a living soul

Thick skin - Moxie.

sa 1:8 And the daughter of Zion is left as a booth made of reeds in a vineyard, as platform on four poles, sheltered by leaves in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.

Isa 1:9 Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

Isa 1:10 Hear the word of the LORD, ye rulers who rule as in Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people who acted as people in Gomorrah acted.

Hotel California - The Eagles

And she said "We are all just prisoners here, of our own device"
    And in the master's chambers,
    They gathered for the feast
    They stab it with their steely knives,
    But they just can't kill the beast

Last thing I remember, I was
    Running for the door
    I had to find the passage back
    To the place I was before
    "Relax, " said the night man,
    "We are programmed to receive.
    You can check-out any time you like,
    But you can never leave!
    "

Long Suffering, patience....I can see the fruits.

Shalom,

MJ

I think people who have studied freedom for years/decades quickly forget how far they have come compared to Joe-on-the-street.
    I love this statement. If I am called to help others to consider and esteem others to be greater than myself, THEN it is not important how much knowledge is in my head. I must condescend to their estate to comprehend their condition. So that we can first lay a foundation that can be built upon. The proud man refuses to do this - he esteems himself worthy in his own eyes.

Did mommy lie? Or is/was she confused as well? Nevertheless, let us begin where we are and get in the race. Many have not even begun to run. Who will awaken sleeping beauty?

Eze 37:2 And caused me to pass by them on every side: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.

Eze 37:3 And He said unto me, Son of Adam, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.

Eze 37:4 Again He said unto me, Prophesy over these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.

The more I study the Scripture the more I realize just how EVERYTHING is moving according to the laws and principals found therein. It is bar-none the greatest study resource I have ever read. But it is so so much more than that. It is a love letter.

Shalom,
    MJ

hello again to everyone.

Moxie, since you mention it, now I realize I am not sure it was you, I just heard a voice on the call refer to themself as moxie and that is not a common "name" so I presumed it was you.

about family that seemingly "despise" there is a passage in the bible that says something to that effect. Im terrible with quoting from the bible though, I just remember the basic messages from it. something about a prophet not welcomed at home. I just try to remember that everybody has been brainwashed and that helps me love them all (to the best of my ability, and I continue working on it)

there is a tremendous amount of wisdom and knowledge to be found in the bible. having said that I feel I should tell y'all that I no longer accept it as 100% truth. I am skeptical but undecided.

what about the gnostics and their beliefs about the demiurge or the historically more documented Apollonius of Tyana, or masonic influences on the bible?

my life was easier when I just accepted the bible as 100% gospel but at the same time I had a very limited viewpoint and much more dualistic thought patterns.

Im just not so sure about stuff these days.. not even sure of myself, who or what I am. and there is no clear or logical way to work through this stuff, at least that I have found.

Im still studying authority and identity, havnt worked my way through these subjects enough to know anything and cant bring myself to just believe anymore. I must know so I keep searching for more info about them.

I like seeing/hearing/reading all the different perspectives out there/here, it help me to clarify my own. thanks
    Last edited by george; 08-24-14 at 02:30 PM.

Moxie, since you mention it, now I realize I am not sure it was you, I just heard a voice on the call refer to themself as moxie and that is not a common "name" so I presumed it was you.
    Yeah I think there's another "Moxie" floating around though I'd like to claim being the only one, lol

about family that seemingly "despise" there is a passage in the bible that says something to that effect.
    Like this one:

Luke 12:51-53 -- …51"Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division; 52for from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three. 53"They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law."

there is a tremendous amount of wisdom and knowledge to be found in the bible. having said that I feel I should tell y'all that I no longer accept it as 100% truth. I am skeptical but undecided.
    I was that way once too, until I discovered the true law. I saw how the modern churches are not allowed to teach the true law because they have unwittingly contracted with Caesar to stay silent, lest they lose their benefits. These churches are 501(c)3 churches. Get away from those teachings and you will see the hidden Biblical truths line up with the true law. For example, this link helped me see how a license is not necessary to get married. Mainstream church doctrine will never come out and tell you that; likely, they're not aware of it. That's one of many things they're not aware of. Check out the other issues
    mainstream churches will never tell you about.