Thread: Cop Executes Teenage Boy According to Witnesses

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    From the link you provided:

"Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds.

Trayvon was asked if the jewelry belonged to his family or a girlfriend.

“Martin replied it’s not mine. A friend gave it to me,” he responded, according to the report. Trayvon declined to name the friend. "

I am sure a macho man like Trayvon intended to wear all that womens jewelry himself. The fact all that was in his backpack with a burglary tool is telling. Maybe one of his friends mom ran out of space in her jewelry drawer, and asked Trayvon to cart it around in his backpack. Thats a safe place for diamond jewelry and wedding bands. That sounds credible. And a screwdriver is considered a weapon in school with zero tolerance policy. I guess you could call it a multi-purpose tool.

It is sad that you are accusing me of racial bias, and yet Trayvon by his own words and deeds, photos, videos, and tweets, testifies against himself as a drug user, a fighter, a wannabe gangsta, and had possession of womens jewelry and a burglary tool without being able to explain where they came from. I did not add anything to that. I just viewed the evidence. He was nothing like the media portrayed him. Why is that?

The evidence shows Zimmerman called the police dispatch and had them on the line during much of that incident. And knew the cops were on the way. Why would he then go attack Trayvon?
    Last edited by Casper; 08-21-14 at 12:18 AM.