Thread: Cop Executes Teenage Boy According to Witnesses

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Brown family lawyers are caught using a "ringer" Shawn Parcells for their autopsy. Parcells is not a licensed pathologist, but a voice "for hire". But the Brown lawyers were "selling it" as having been performed by Dr. Michael Baden, who is an experienced licensed pathologist. They just flew him in a couple days after the autopsy to agree with Parcells report, but not telling the media Baden did not actually perform the autopsy. They used the same media whore (Frances Robles) they used for the Trayvon Martin lies.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...-sell-the-lie/

Shawn Parcells exposed:

“I am a forensic pathologist assistant and medical investigator,” Parcells told FOX 4’s Shannon O’Brien. However, that’s something of a dubious title according to forensic pathologist Dr. Erik Mitchell.
    “That is a degree that does not exist in my knowledge, except in the mind of Shawn Parcells,” Dr. Mitchell said. Dr. Mitchell takes issue with Parcells’ title. “You cannot claim the title, because it is a formal, licensable position. You can assist somebody; in this way I can say, for instance, I have paid my taxes, so I am an assistant President of the United States,” Dr. Mitchell said.

“I worked there as a forensic assistant for about a year. And if I remember correctly that was 2005 to 2006. That was under Dr. Young,” Parcells said. That’s Dr. Thomas Young, the former Jackson County Medical Examiner.

Dr. Young responded with this statement:

“Shawn hung out at the Jackson County Medical Examiner’s office but was not trained by me.”…. “He has been representing himself in a way that is not appropriate by giving forensic pathology opinions when he is not qualified to do so.”
    Last edited by Casper; 08-20-14 at 05:05 AM.