Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Cop Executes Teenage Boy According to Witnesses

"I do believe if Darren Wilson is not indicted you will see a lot of carnage ... There is a lot of explosive energy," said Tef Poe, one of the protest leaders, sitting in a makeshift office close to where Brown was shot. On a wall sits an array of "to do" notes, top of which reads: "Find Darren Wilson." http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...usaolp00000592
    Last edited by Chex; 10-08-14 at 12:55 PM.

This article is about a year old but.... Ferguson Store Owner Says He Doesn’t Believe That’s Mike Brown On Surveillance Video. I had heard information that the store owner had not caleld 911. But the article goes further, the store owner says that the famous video was not of Michael Brown.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    This has made the news throughout the USA and even internationally. I have heard multiple reports of eyewitnesses that a man in the disguise of a police officer when driving his patrol car down the street (Canfield Avenue?) saw Michael BROWN walking in the street and demanded that he get out of the way, that the police officer came back with his patrol car and attempted to run Micahel BROWN over but Michael BROWN got out of the way. Then the person pretending to be a police officer pulled alongside in a manner that when he opened his door and hit Michael BROWN. Michael BROWN on his knees with his hands in the air found himself facing a 6'+ tall ~300lb police officer who summarily executed him shooting him in the head and then several times after that (approximately 8 to 9 times).

The story the cop shops are telling is that Michael BROWN was in the back of the police car and got into a struggle with the police officer and attempted to take his gun. However, anyone with half a wit knows that Michael BROWN would have been cuffed before being 'inserted' into a police car. Eyewitness and forensic evidence completely differ from the yarn the police are telling. Even one story from police was that he ran and was shot while running. Eyewitness reports are different.

The St. Louis County Police Department and/or the Ferguson (a municipality) Police Department are protecting the police officer, placing, refusing to reveal his name, etc.

Attachment 1854

The question and discussion begs remedies for this kind of thing. What does a community do to get to the bottom of things when so-called police officers act like cowards protecting their co-worker rather than living up to their oath of office? In reference to the word 'disguise' it is important to note that once a person executing duty of a police officer goes ultra vires the uniform becomes a disguise. Execution without due process and covering up the investigation is conspiracy against rights per 18 USC 241.
    Allodial,

I wonder, have you actually read the Testimony of Officer Wilson, before the Grand Jury? No? Did you bother to find out that the Grand Jury was all black? No? You can still go read it. If you love the Truth? Do you love Truth? Does Truth Matter to You?

Since I HAVE read the all black Grand Jury's Questioning of Officer Darren Wilson, and all of the facts surrounding the case, the TRUTH (we do care about Truth here, right?) is, this 280 lb criminal with illegal substances in his veins, attempted to wrest the handgun away from the Officer, refused to stop when repeatedly ordered to, as Officer Wilson backed up (as the cartridge casing and the Assailant's body position proved), until, in defense of his own life, the Officer had to shoot to stop the threat.

Officer Darren Wilson was TEXTBOOK perfection acting with restraint, and the man who tried to kill him, essentially killed himself by rushing an armed officer who was defending his life.
    The travesty here is not that a 'Cop executes 18 year old MAN not boy', but that this man never had a father figure teach him to respect authority!

So now that we know 'Hands up, don't shoot' is an absolute lie that it NEVER HAPPENED, and the liar who told that was not even present because he ran away!, and that this 'black life didn't matter' enough to himself to not try to assault a Law Officer!

So, how about we pull this whole discussion down, since it's based totally in Leftist, racist, divisive politics, and has no foundation in Truth? We agree Truth Matters, right?

Did I ever say that I saw the event first hand? So much evidence was purged by that dysfunctional system the chances of the truth being put forth by the State were thwarted from the start. I had eyes on the ground but yet still fail to condemn WILSON or BROWN or any innocent cops. But yet you take the position of taking what you saw on the television for absolute truth even to the point of condemning a teenager as a criminal. I have first hand experience with the so-called 'governmental system' there where the event transpired. I know for a fact though there are a lot of good cops there, there are in fact people who should not be working as police there who will lie and will work together (even with crooked prosecutors) to systematically to destroy evidence IN ANY CASE as much as they see fit whether the victim is "White" or "Black".

Have You Heard of Marc Perkel?, and, The Dangers of Looking the Other Way
    Have you ever heard of Marc Perkel (I have! But why haven't you?). If you haven't perhaps you might take interest.

Arrest of Marc Perkel by Springfield Police (1998)

People who look the other way in blind bigotry perhaps who cannot see that when they allow systematic evil to be done to a "Black" man or anyone that they are effectively improving the ability of such to be used against themselves. They're just practicing for when its your turn. Has it ever dawned on you that the MSM doesn't report shootings of "Whites" is because if Whites and Blacks see the truth the Stormers vs. BLM division will cease and heads will come out of asses en masse and people will start to focus on the REAL PROBLEM: corruption and subversives in State and many are realizing that such corruption pertains to or stems from an inequitable, unjust money system. If the MSM was ever balanced, Whites and Blacks would realize that they're treated the very same if they are poor or lack adequate defenses and that would be bad technique for divisive politics.

Whether you are pale-skinned or brown skinned it doesn't' matter except that if you are seen as an easy target (look poor, seem poor, don't come off as articulate) then you're more likely to become a target. Since Blacks in certain are more likely known to be poor, and ahve less defenses THAT IS WHY THEY ARE TARGETED. Take the focus to a predominantly "White" area and likely the harassment will be visited upon the poorer population. Meaning that if f you are not 'connected' or have 'special defenses' you're more likely to be a victim of the nefarious system designed to systematically divorce even innocent people from their property, lives or liberties (especially in places like St. Louis).

Some people see police use of excessive force is "being tough on crime". In fact, if the State of Missouri or Guv'na Jay Dubya Nixon was truly tough on crime, cops would be jailed for tampering with evidence and Federal Stormtroopers would have raided police stations over mere suspicion of evidence tampering which has been going on for so long (hint: even cocaine taken into custody gets 'tampered with' ). The problem with some folks is that they're too arrogant to realize when they're being played for fools. (If someone tells you: "The closer you look, the less you see.."--you see it as a threat) even if its the very Media PSYOPS Wizards that are telling you how they operate.

Consider, the movie Now You See Me as an open sneer in the face of people like that (those who don't have the humility to step back far enough and shelve their proud exaltation of their eyeballs and television).

"Come in close. Closer. Because the more you think you see, the easier it’ll be to fool you. Because what is seeing? You’re looking, but what you’re really doing is filtering, interpreting, searching for meaning. My job? To take that most of gifts you give me, your attention, and use it against you." --First lines of the movie Now You See Me (see following post)
    Maybe they're saying that unhealthy distribution of attention and undue emotional attachment (whether fear or otherwise) to the PSYOPS is what binds you?

The Grand Jury System
    Perhaps you aren't familiar with how the Grand Jury System works and has become dysfunctional in most jurisdictions throughout the USA. If it wasn't a runaway grand jury, then essentially the prosecutor owned it and ran it and steered it the way he wanted. You are the one pointing out the skin color of the grand jury and making a deal of it clearly you're part of the divisive politics. But then you're also talking about an area where govt will pick a random crack addict to fill out an affidavit or pull someone out of their house who is on probation and threaten them with jail if they don't say something or another happened in support of perpetrating crimes against any innocent man ("White" or "Black" appearance: DOESN'T REALLY MATTER; what matters is whether you make an easy victim or not).

Truth does matter. But I don't suspect you're interested in truth more than protecting what feels comfortable to you. As part of protecting that comfort you pull out a Stormer Crayon Set to errantly color me as a member of BLM or a "leftist" or mistake the posts for promotion of Racist politics. I don't need to promote trash and PSYOPS, the MSM does it plenty, it is there and it has been for a long time and has been systematically institutionalized in the St. Louis area in ways that you wouldn't likely believe unless you saw it for yourself and likely it would make you throw up (if you perchance have any depth of soul). But for you to step back and take a prayerful look at this is too much of a threat to you, so your defenses.

In all actuality, the Purveyors of Systematic Appearance-Based Bigotry along with the Purveyors of Oppression Against Blacks/Whites much like the Purveyors of Hatred Against Innocent Cops (i.e. crooked and corrupted officials, even those employed as cops) are all in on the same (leftist?) racket. Rotten folks of any skin color, religion, etc. are rotten nonetheless. From observation, good people are only a problem or threat to rotten people.

Jefferson County Meets Alfred ADASK
    Perhaps you fail to realize that it was Jefferson County, Missouri where Alfred ADASK was held for a year allegedly without charges: right next door to St. Louis City and St. Louis County. Believe or not Brown skinned folks pulled strings to see to it that he didn't die in jail. So, if applicable, you can take any Stormer Crayons and put them in sunshine-less places. Jefferson County is a better place today, and for reasons many a Stormer wouldn't care to acknowledge. The actual truth ruins the false narrative. What did they say: "The closer you look the less you see."

Quote Originally Posted by CommonLawWarrior View Post
    ...the TRUTH (we do care about Truth here, right?) is, this 280 lb criminal with illegal substances in his veins, attempted to wrest the handgun away from the Officer, refused to stop when repeatedly ordered to, as Officer Wilson backed up (as the cartridge casing and the Assailant's body position proved), until, in defense of his own life, the Officer had to shoot to stop the threat.
    Funny how you grace yourself so kindly with the posture of being against judgmental, divisive politics but yet: you call a dead teenager a criminal and yet you've never met him, have you? You make it pretty obvious that 'truth', for you, is information that makes you comfortable. Tell us, has it ever dawned on you that (LEFTIST) cops could actively be staging events and creating sh#storms for the purpose of fueling the divisive kind of politics you mention? No. But if you were for truth you would probably consider even things that aren't comfortable to you.

I don't recall actually condemning WILSON or BROWN. I have pointed out how dirty that System has been. I definitely would have been for the trial to have been outside of St. Louis County and that all evidence have NOT been confiscated and purged. But you, you saw it on the television and that is enough for you. The purging of evidence from the start was a crime, but who is paying attention to that. "Pay no attention to the incinerator full of cellphones."

What a clever way to wage war: divide the target population in two and convince both 'sides' that they're anything but objects of third-party warfare. In the end, remember they told you right to your face: "The closer you look, the less you see."
    Last edited by allodial; 07-25-16 at 01:38 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Last edited by allodial; 07-25-16 at 10:21 AM.