Thread: Cop Executes Teenage Boy According to Witnesses

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    Manipulated is correct. The lawyers are the same (Crump and Parks) as Trayvon Martin incident. They are called the "scheme team" and they shook down the Home Owners Association where Trayvon was shot for $1.7 million, and of course attempted to shake down the city for tens of millions. It is a "shake down" racket following the same gameplan as Trayvon, including attempting to get the local prosecutor, police chief and mayor fired and replaced with their "progressive" team players. This is a stage and these are the players.
    The lesser of two evils is still evil. I choose the good. It is a fallacy and an outright lie that good and evil must exist together. We have free will we can choose the good - why do so many choose the evil? This is interesting that our Father did not seek to control us - he rather desired to raise up children in a way that would benefit them. Why do the children rebel?

george wrote in a previous post a key statement. TRUST NOTHING AND NOONE. I trust my heavenly father and I am VERY selective in whom I choose to contract. As such, when I am told something it is not true for me until I weigh it in the balance. My balances. What some other man says is no matter to me. It can have no value until I make it my own in my own liability.

I took a student years ago and spent well over two years with him and I was deeply saddened when the cares of this world ensnared him and he gave up the race. Unfortunately he would not come to full liability - he kept blaming others, even myself for his failures - he still does. This is NOT the way. It is interesting that some years later I too experienced the same thing with the IRS that he did - but when the going got tough I put the plow in the ground three feet and plowed them out of my way.

I WILL it - with the understanding that my life can be an example to others. So when the IRS agent claimed FRIVOLOUS FILING $5k penalty - I just wrote a letter explaining what his position was to him - what he is relying upon - and I showed him HOW he would have the "permission" to give me what I desired. By the way, I will not be surprised if he does not quit his job soon or have a nervous breakdown. For how can a house stand that is divided against itself?

He is not my enemy - those that CONTROL him are. But then again they are not my enemy either. They too answer to a higher power. So I respectfully showed him the basis of his arguments / assertions and an interesting thing happened - ALL STOP. I have the faith to tell that mountain cast thyself into the sea. I rely on the promise that I shall have what I desire. Those persons of State are not my creation - therefore they are subject to the ones who created the use. You might say the TERMS OF USE dictate the utilization of the person. Ever register at a website? ROFL.....Ever read the TERMS OF USE? "By making a use of this website you agree to be bound to the following terms of use......" Your choice - to use or not to use.

If you do make a use do you know the laws governing the use? And herein is the problem. Today many of the "front line" clerks in Administration are ignorant as the day is long. So they just SING the company hymn in the key of Oppression. You are the TRUSTEE so prove your innocence. It is not the other way around - the trustee is assumed to be guilty until he proves his innocence.

Finding an illusion or just an idea - I am not bound to that - I can rise above. What then of insurance. It is for the DEAD. I look on to ASSURANCE in the living, in Christ.

Let the blind lead the blind. Meanwhile the Saints will be about their work. Consider now why do you think Jesus Christ would say the following:

Mat 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Mat 13:14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

Mat 13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Mat 13:16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

When one comes to full liability there is no excuse in ignorance. Nevertheless it is sad to see how the wolfs rip off the ignorant. And the blind beg for their oppressors to make their prison more sure. And those that trade in the trust of others play the trustee against the public taking their cut out of the middle.

And there is no hope for these dogs/swine for they do this thing with full knowledge of what they do. Laugh it up boys while you can - your day is gonna come!

Musical Interlude

"Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
    Your stairway lies on the whispering wind?"

The Church [Woman] had best learn that her Salvation lies upon direct Revelation from the Holy Spirit. It is that "wind" Ruach - that leads us into all truth. Wisdom she is found in many places.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-20-14 at 01:51 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!