Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cop Executes Teenage Boy According to Witnesses

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cop Executes Teenage Boy According to Witnesses

This has made the news throughout the USA and even internationally. I have heard multiple reports of eyewitnesses that a man in the disguise of a police officer when driving his patrol car down the street (Canfield Avenue?) saw Michael BROWN walking in the street and demanded that he get out of the way, that the police officer came back with his patrol car and attempted to run Micahel BROWN over but Michael BROWN got out of the way. Then the person pretending to be a police officer pulled alongside in a manner that when he opened his door and hit Michael BROWN. Michael BROWN on his knees with his hands in the air found himself facing a 6'+ tall ~300lb police officer who summarily executed him shooting him in the head and then several times after that (approximately 8 to 9 times).

The story the cop shops are telling is that Michael BROWN was in the back of the police car and got into a struggle with the police officer and attempted to take his gun. However, anyone with half a wit knows that Michael BROWN would have been cuffed before being 'inserted' into a police car. Eyewitness and forensic evidence completely differ from the yarn the police are telling. Even one story from police was that he ran and was shot while running. Eyewitness reports are different.

The St. Louis County Police Department and/or the Ferguson (a municipality) Police Department are protecting the police officer, placing, refusing to reveal his name, etc.

Name:  xmichael-brown.jpg.pagespeed.ic.UV_7sefiuf.jpg
Views: 1577
Size:  19.4 KB

The question and discussion begs remedies for this kind of thing. What does a community do to get to the bottom of things when so-called police officers act like cowards protecting their co-worker rather than living up to their oath of office? In reference to the word 'disguise' it is important to note that once a person executing duty of a police officer goes ultra vires the uniform becomes a disguise. Execution without due process and covering up the investigation is conspiracy against rights per 18 USC 241.
    Last edited by allodial; 08-12-14 at 08:32 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) — A suburban St. Louis police chief on Friday identified the officer whose fatal shooting of an unarmed black teenager ignited days of heated protests, and released documents alleging the teen was killed after a robbery in which he was suspected of stealing a $48.99 box of cigars. http://news.yahoo.com/turmoil-tear-g...053336976.html

"There is never an excuse for violence against police or for those who would use this tragedy as a cover for vandalism or looting," Obama said in a statement while on vacation in Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts. http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/pol...o_code=165C6-1

While I strongly abhor the militarization of police and their increasingly belligerent attitudes. This kid is no angel. Did he deserve to die? I don't know, it depends on the specifics of what happened after the police contacted him.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0FpMgurltk&sns=tw

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    This kid is no angel. Did he deserve to die? I don't know, it depends on the specifics of what happened after the police contacted him.
    Permit me to ask, Brian, if this kid was Caucasian would you ask yourself the question if he deserved to die Judge Dredd style?
    Does due process apply less to this kid than to anyone else due to his pigmentation or social bias?

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Permit me to ask, Brian, if this kid was Caucasian would you ask yourself the question if he deserved to die Judge Dredd style?
    Does due process apply less to this kid than to anyone else due to his pigmentation or social bias?
    There is much confusion [babel] in this world. Consider that there can be no one-world religion until the people REQUEST it. So it seems the Powers That Be are allowing chaos so that the end result would be that the peoples of our world would beg for a solution. Of course there has been an ongoing social relations program to "teach" the people to place their trust in their leaders. False shepherds....

Joh 10:12 But the hired servant, and not being the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, vieweth [with a fixed gaze] the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf snatcheth them away, and scattereth the sheep.

Joh 10:13 The hired servant fleeth, because he is an hired servant, and is not himself concerned about the sheep.

Of course the media has never been known to present the story in deceitful terms. One day I had the privilege of riding "shotgun" with my brother in law who is a police officer. The amount of mayhem he encountered in the little time I was with him was amazing to me. In fact in almost every situation we encountered liars, drunks, thugs, rebels. It is no wonder the police are so quick to defend themselves - it is sad and reflects greed, lust and fear.

Considering a body of a man to be in analogy a body of a state/kingdom, consider the following:

Jas 4:1 From whence come wars and whence fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your pleasures that war in your members?

Jas 4:2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and covet earnestly, and are not able to obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, on account of your not asking.

Jas 4:3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask with evil intent, in order that ye may spend it in gratifying your pleasures.

Therefore as we war within ourselves to be satisfied, naturally this war will manifest without as well. Society is SICK.

Isa 1:2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken [articulately], I have nourished and brought up sons, and they have rebelled against Me.

Isa 1:3 The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, and My people doth not consider.

============

This flesh tabernacle is not me. It is a vessel that I reside in. It was created and granted to me to make a use subject to the terms of use. It is therefore a PERSON. Now consider the State too creates Persons and those Persons are setup for one to take up Residency within making a use subject to the established terms of use.

The Flesh is not mine [Gen 1:1, Gen 2:7]
    The Soul is not mine [Ezekiel 18:4]
    The spirit is not mine [Eccl 12: 6-7]

Choices are all that I have. I see REBELLION.

================

Isa 1:5 Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.

Isa 1:6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with oil.

Isa 1:7 Your country is desolate, [and] your cities are burned with fire: your soil, foreigners devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by foreigners.

Yep, look around you today.

Php_3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly [own self], and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

Is it no surprise to see such violence manifest in this day? Is it merely the fault of the officer? I think not. If I harm my neighbor, I harm you. We are in this together.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-18-14 at 12:26 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

As long as the desire to CONTROL exists there cannot be liberty.

Consider now the Creator that granted the creation with free will. A certain portion of the creation desires to control everything. As such, we see today the formation of a "police state" and this is a self fulling prophecy. This is the Will of the people. You may argue that is an absurd statement. Well, look at it like this. The people consented to being controlled, they are then lulled to sleep, where the false shepherds actually begin to "feed" off of the people. But since this control has always been there from their birth the people do not recognize this control for what it is SLAVERY. Thus they voluntarily submit to this control by their own DEEDS. Which is to say they express their Will in Deeds.

I just love that my Creator gave me choice. I am free.

Now then lets consider those who are held prisoner within the system of control. Unfortunately they have become so dependent upon this system that they begin to protect it and support it - defend it. So while at some level they understand they are being controlled on another level they refuse to do what needs to be done [Expressed Will in deeds] to rid themselves and be set free.

This I see too manifest in our bodies. The left brain and the right brain are currently separated [a breach] by a wall called the Corpus Callosum. But there is good news....there are Pungi fibers which "grow THRU the wall" to connect our intellect with our spirituality. Thus we are no longer just machine like intellects "just doing our jobs" but we "WAKE UP" to Wisdom. She is a Tree of Life.

Pro 4:6 Forsake wisdom not, and she shall guard thee: Love her, and she shall protect thee.

Pro 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: And with all thy getting get understanding.

Pro 4:8 Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: She shall bring thee to honour, because thou dost embrace her.

Pro 4:9 She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: A beautiful diadem of glory shall she deliver fully and freely to thee.

Pro 4:10 Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; And my sayings shall grow greater through the years of
    thy life.

She is the feminine side of the God Head. She is the Holy Spirit of El Elyon. So with Wisdom [Wife] El Elyon [Husband] brought forth The Word [Child]. So then the Word existed once in only THOUGHT form but expressed it becomes the Will - the Deed.

And He, the Word, is a Tree of Life. Therefore our Words match our Deeds. We are one in Trust. This is beautiful because I have no connected the Wife to the Husband in One.

Viewing the seven women: Eve, Sarah, Rebecca, Rachel, Leah, Bilhah, Zilhah: these are seven aspects of our fallen nature. Notice the relationships of these women to their husbandman? But lets examine Eve after the fall and before the fall. BEFORE the fall she was EQUAL with Adam. This is BALANCE. This lesson is learned in the Sanctuary! Eat the Shewbread in the light of the Menora. BALANCE.

But there is more work to be done! One must return to the perfect image of Elohim. Which is to say Adam nature and Eve nature in the SAME BODY. No longer fractured. This is a perfect image of the Soul in complete submission [wife] to the spirit [Husbandman]. These two are one. Married.

Now these two in ONE present themselves as a living sacrifice - I come to do thy Will Father El Elyon. This is a choice. But I know this for a fact, if we present ourselves in unity to the Servant King, then we all walk in a common way. The Way of the King. So then if I tort you, I tort myself as I am hurting the Kingdom.

The old adage is true, I can lead a horse to water but I cannot make it drink. In analogy, the way can be presented but truth must be sought out individually. There is but ONE door, but each must choose.

Therefore, in Religion, I see a great sickness. Do not misunderstand me, I place my trust in the Scriptures, The Word of El Elyon, not the traditions of man. The Church is erected upon WISDOM.

She is most precious. But we must ASK for her hand.

BOOK OF ENOCH 42

Wisdom went forth to make her dwelling among the children of men,
    And found no dwelling-place:
    Wisdom returned to her place,
    And took her seat among the angels.

Seeking to CONTROL, I control myself. A self fulfilling prophecy. For with what judgment I judge another the same will I be judged.

Col 3:25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive the wrong that he wronged: and there is no partiality.

=================

The foregoing is like a thorn in the brain. Because it means that most everything I thought I knew was false. I must be renewed - recreated - reborn - relearned into the Way of WISDOM.

1Co 8:2 And if any man think that he knoweth anything, he knoweth not yet any thing as he ought to know.

How can I even begin to experience if I am asleep?

Pro_10:5 He that gathereth in summer is a wise son: But he that sleepeth in harvest is a son that causeth shame.

Now is the time to awaken to truth. Those that slumber will indeed be put to shame. Do the work! I grow so tired of those in religion that promote a DO NOTHING faith only religion. Have they even read the Scriptures? Do they consider nature? Does the ant do nothing?

Jas 2:8 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the Scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:

Jas 2:9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, being convicted of the law as violators.

Jas 2:14 What is the profit, my brethren, if one say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

Jas 2:15 If a brother or sister be naked, and lacking of daily food,

Jas 2:16 And one of you say to them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what is the profit ?

Jas 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being by itself.

Now is the time to WORK. Man of God, show me your faith. Your words mean nothing to me.

I give thanks unto Father El Elyon who strengthens me with Wisdom. My life is in Trust in Christ - therein is my confidence. For I know The Way to be perfect. I find NOWHERE in Scripture where Jesus imposed his will on someone who did not consent.

Lets take some of that Faith and kick it into gear - Works.

Mat_17:20 And Jesus said unto them, On account of your littleness of faith: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove thither [as though pointing]; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Comment: Mountain is a symbol for NATION.

You cannot pour new wine into an old wine skin. As such, be careful how you exercise your freedom. Many who are still asleep will despise you for opposing their masters.

A wife who is forced to do anything will not reciprocate in love. Husbands love your wives. I speak to the flesh, the State, Church, Spirit/Soul aspects. If she is made to fear, she can never come to an equal relationship with her husbandman. And unfortunately in the case of fear, her husband will Rule over her. But love casts out all fear.

Consider your mind and the reasons why you do anything? What is your motive? Are you being CONTROLLED? You know what I mean. I heard a man say the other day, if you don't join my club you're going to hell. I would say that is a fear response. I wonder who is controlling that man? Not hard to resolve that one.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-18-14 at 02:47 PM.

If you ever had to deal with the municipal police in the St. Louis County North County area, you'll realize that they 99.99999999999999% to 120% chance or better shot the kid for no reason and made up heaps of lies to keep the insurance premiums from going up although there might be some room with benefit of the doubt. St. Louis County is where "cops" have been know to plant tracking devices on people's cars JUST TO MESS WITH THEM WITHOUT SOUND REASON but maybe because its funny to them or they have hopes you'll provoke them to shoot you. Its where you can be the only "White" guy in a totally Asian grocery and five cops come in and harass you for allegedly getting into a fight with a blonde girl and yet the only blonde in the store is you. Regardless of what Michael Brown did or didn't do, the cop's job isn't to perform executions.

Much of this smacks of psyops to insight "race war" and cause for "police state-isms". They could have released the alleged robbery footage days ago and cooled things down.

At least Jeremiah W. Nixon (a Methodist) had the sense to kick the St. Louis County Police and the Ferguson Police out of the area and install the Missouri State Patrol. He knows what is up. If Ferguson Police Department got shut down over the incident and replaced with the St. Louis County Police or the FBI, they would not be the first St. Louis County - North County cop shop to have that happen to them.

The St. Louis County Police department has most always been a few bars above the municipal cop shops. But the municipal cops and the municipal courts--STAY AWAY..AVOID.
    Last edited by allodial; 08-16-14 at 03:21 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

The autopsy reveals Brown was not shot from behind "execution style", and he was not shot with the officer on top of him (since he was face down on the pavement), and Brown was not shot at close range because there was no powder burns or residue. The media reports over the past week are proven false.

The officer side of the story is corroborated by a dozen witnesses. This site exposed the Trayvon Martin media facts, and is doing a great job on this incident:
    http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...darren-wilson/

Officer Darren Wilson suffered an orbital blowout fracture to his eye socket when assaulted by Brown while in his police truck at the initial contact, BEFORE Brown ran away, and before he would not "freeze" when Wilson had his gun pointed at him, and BEFORE Brown "bum rushed" him.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...Speed=noscript

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    Officer Darren Wilson suffered an orbital blowout fracture to his eye socket when assaulted by Brown while in his police truck at the initial contact, BEFORE Brown ran away, and before he would not "freeze" when Wilson had his gun pointed at him, and BEFORE Brown "bum rushed" him.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...Speed=noscript
    Right, I smelled a setup from the git. In fact, I saw today on Yahoo that the National Guard was called in BIG SURPRISE. Checking my emotions I am able to think. Perhaps I am being manipulated?

Shalom,
    MJ