Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Cop Executes Teenage Boy According to Witnesses

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    How did Officer Wilson know that Brown was unarmed? Officer Wilson may not have known Brown just committed a felony. But Brown knew he did. Brown assaulted Wilson and Wilson suffered massive facial injury, most would have been knocked unconscious. That was a felony. Brown also attempted to take Wilsons weapon. That is a felony. Brown also committed a strong armed robbery 10 minutes prior to this contact. That is a felony. I count at least 3 felonies against Brown.

If the reported facts are true, do you still support Brown's actions? Do you deny Wilson a right to defend himself? What does the color of ones skin have to do with these reported facts?
    Only the the "cop" is claiming he was injured. Other witnesses aren't saying so. Re: self-defense. The "cop" attempting to run someone over is a felony that put him out of police officer mode opening the doors to those who were assaulted by automobile to defend themselves. In traffic classes taught to police it is taught that if someone fails to stop and surges at you with their car they are fair game for getting capped. Thusly, a cop attempting running someone over for being in the street puts holder of that office out of uniform and fully ultra vires without immunity as a defense. Stealing cigars isn't a felony in Mo. afaik. Misdemeanor petty theft. It is already on the record that the police were not called by the storekeeper but by someone else either viewing the camera or someone in the store. Afaik shoving someone isn't felony assault in Mo. All in all, was made clear early on that Wilson did not know BROWN was any robbery suspect.

Video footage was taken by the police--they collected phones/cameras which sources say have not been returned. Why not show any of the videos?
    Last edited by allodial; 08-21-14 at 06:12 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Video footage was taken by the police--they collected phones/cameras which sources say have not been returned. Why not show any of the videos?
    This is called 'covering thy A$$ETS".....

Only the the "cop" is claiming he was injured. Other witnesses aren't saying so.
    Did you read the reports? Since last weekend, there were 12 witnesses that corroborated Wilsons testimony. There may be more now.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    Did you read the reports? Since last weekend, there were 12 witnesses that corroborated Wilsons testimony. There may be more now.
    Hmm how convenient "12" witnesses. In St. Louis County they might procure witnesses by way of "12 crack addicts" or felons on probation who'll say anything they'll tell them (for crack, etc.). So no surprise. Also, pulling someone through the window after attempting to hit them with a car puts Darren Wilson far out of office of police officer. The uniform doesn't exempt him from being injured or otherwise at that point. Once the person holding the office goes ultra vires, the uniform is a mere disguise.

For any cop to pull someone in through the window of the patrol car is a dangerous thing because the cop is in a prone position--and not only that the cop is inviting use of force against or by him due to a very assinine move on his own part. Darren Wilson may just as well have pushed the kid's hand into his firearm then said "Hep me hep me he'is takin my gun. Lawdy. Now I must defend myself." Pulling someone in through a patrol car is a way to convenienlty justify a murder under the guise of self defense--the caveat being the 'cop' endangering himself at the expense of the person he caps.

So imagine you are working as a cop, you just attempted to run someone over, you then bash them with your car door, you then pull them in through the car window where your shotgun is between the seat, maybe a loose pistol is in there, you seem like a crazy maniac nutcase oh but the victim isn't supposed to react right? You pull him in on top of you he cannot help but have his hands near you and your gun oh but in your 'brainy head' you think "oh he is dangerous to me...i must defend myself even with deadly force". But yet what about what you are doing and have just done? Uniform + ultra vires = uniform is disguise + person in uniform is out of office to the extent they are ultra vires.

Uniform + ultra vires = uniform is disguise + person in uniform is out of office to the extent they are ultra vires.
    When a 'cop' pulls someone in closer to him exposing him to his gun after attempting to run that someone over--where is the policy or procedure that supports any such thing? Is a cop supposed to attempt murder or assault with a deadly weapon (running someone over) and then not expect self-defense? AFAIK, the cop is not supposed to pull someone in through the window of the patrol car where the cop is prone to make the weapons more accessible. The reports are that Darren Wilson created the danger that he supposedly needed to "save" himself from.

The cop is supposed to GET OUT OF THE CAR make sure a 'suspect' is in a prone position, HANDCUFF the suspect if necessary BEFORE suspect would be inserted into patrol car. In sum, Darren Wilson's own negligence and ultra vires violence should carry a lot of weight against him because he was presumably not only trained and told to do differently but swore to do so. A cop is trained to be ever aware of the vulnerability or accessibility of his weapons. From reports, Darren Wilson invited himself, the general public and Michael BROWN into danger and failed to follow protocol and laws. Hollywood movies aren't the place to look to for reference, its POST training full training. The cop is guardian of State/City/U.S. property--the patrol car, etc. Darren Wilson reportedly open up a big can of fail. He is the one to be held to a high standard not the kid.
    Last edited by allodial; 08-21-14 at 07:36 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Hmm how convenient "12" witnesses. In St. Louis County they might procure witnesses by way of "12 crack addicts" or felons on probation who'll say anything they'll tell them (for crack, etc.).
    Actually, the "running over us" and "pulling through the window" story you told above came from Dorian Johnson. He has a warrant for his arrest for theft from 2011, and was an accomplice to Brown in the strong arm robbery, in possession of stolen property, and he fled the scene where one of the perpetrators died, so that is a felony. They both had the cigars when the cop pulls up. Dorian later admitted to the cops of their robbery. Dorian also changed his version of the story and gives conflicting information. All have been proven false by the autopsy, other eyewitness reports, the cops testimony, and the hospital record. Why would you believe him?

If you think a cop sitting in his truck could pull a 6'4 300 lb man through a window with his left arm, you believe in fantasy. Brown could easily pull away. And it appears Brown had no intention of following any orders of Wilson, whether it was to get out of the midlle of the street, or to freeze. He knew he had just committed a crime. That refusal to obey the officer's order was his demise.

Did you see the "snitches get stitches" painted on the store? A lot of folks are afraid to talk. The store owner was so scared he did not want to get involved, and said he knows what will happen to him if he does.

So ease up on criticizing the 12 witnesses until you hear their side of the story. They may be going against the grain of the neighborhood to get the truth out. The truth is what we are after, not mob justice or vigilante justice.

Okay so I see confusion now on both sides of the aisle. So then I, sitting at home, what am I to think? Am I to be swayed by emotion based on what may be falsehoods portrayed by either side of the aisle - to serve their interests? So what of the human tragedy - living souls entered into conflict - but WHY?

I had a friend who used to go to bars and get drunk to meet loose women and do what he called fun. No harm no foul, right? Well he slept with the wrong woman - and ended up with Herpes. Oh how he cried when he thought no woman would have him ever again. He placed himself into a position to fail.

Now I in no way am taking a position with the police or with BROWN as I see plenty of Barney Fifes running around and hardly any Andy Griffiths. Law, Law, Law - but where is mercy? But then again a repugnant public who remains in rebellion are equally to blame - so what will be the solution?

You guessed it folks = MORE GOVERNMENT. MORE CONTROL. MORE SLAVERY.

And I am left at my home not knowing who to trust. So how can I make an informed judgment? I CANNOT. Therefore what am I to think about this mess? I have no first hand knowledge of the events - therefore I cannot make an informed judgment. I refuse to meddle in the affairs of other men.

I have compassion for BOTH sides. Ultimately this will hurt me.

Enter stage left - the INSTIGATOR - what we chiefly need is a LIZARD WITH A LADDER. We'll smoke the blighter out. Will you commit fornication and enter upon another man's affairs? By what right? Where is your first hand knowledge? Produce your evidence. Emotion be damned - these swine are worthless who would entice me into an emotional rage BLINDING my eyes with the flames of the Dragon.

So what can I do - I can esteem every man greater than myself. I can only change me. I have no trust in anything I see on T.V. or in the media. It is a sad day but I have come to see that even as gross as the following statement might be: The incident may have been STAGED making a SACRIFICE of a pawn [one who is considered not to be thinking] for the advancement of the NWO. Clearly, dissumulation is the order of the day. So what am I to think about the foregoing - I am left empty. I don't trust a single word.

Therefore I turn off my T.V. and I do what I can do within my dominions. I choose Wisdom. There are so many lies - wherein is truth?

REVELATION.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Now I in no way am taking a position with the police or with BROWN as I see plenty of Barney Fifes running around and hardly any Andy Griffiths. Law, Law, Law - but where is mercy? But then again a repugnant public who remains in rebellion are equally to blame - so what will be the solution?

You guessed it folks = MORE GOVERNMENT. MORE CONTROL. MORE SLAVERY.

I have compassion for BOTH sides. Ultimately this will hurt me.

So what can I do - I can esteem every man greater than myself. I can only change me. I have no trust in anything I see on T.V. or in the media. It is a sad day but I have come to see that even as gross as the following statement might be: The incident may have been STAGED making a SACRIFICE of a pawn [one who is considered not to be thinking] for the advancement of the NWO. Clearly, dissumulation is the order of the day. So what am I to think about the foregoing - I am left empty. I don't trust a single word.

Therefore I turn off my T.V. and I do what I can do within my dominions. I choose Wisdom. There are so many lies - wherein is truth?
    You're onto to what I'm getting at. I wasn't there AFAIK to see what happened. I do have at least reasonably credible sources that have been providing information. However, my replay has been: "I'm not sure what can be done apart from having affidavits from at least two witnesses" [That should resound as profoundly familiar to Michael Joseph.] One side wants to be on the "authoritarian side" or the "I'm with the White guy cos he seems to be on my team" (that's what you think) or "I'm with the Black guy cos he seems to be on my team".

My point wasn't to attack any alleged "witnesses", my point is coming from a first hand observation of how rogueish behaving persons in St. Louis County and Mo. government have operated. The key thing is: why haven't they showed confiscated video? Where are the cops with guts enough to refrain from partaking in any collusion? No one knows what happened unless it comes revelation of God or unless they were there.

Name:  b2p.png
Views: 528
Size:  36.9 KB

Why would anyone be so quick to support the execution of a kid for stealing cigarettes? Would those in support of such be supporting their own judgment in a likewise manner? Why would anyone be so quick to let Darren Wilson disregard his oath of office and excuse him without scrutiny? Why would anyone be so quick to cap Darren Wilson without giving him due process or an opportunity to be heard? Both Michael BROWN and Darren WILSON should both have had opportunity to enjoy due process. There is the possibility that Darren WILSON unlawfully robbed him and the People of Missouri of that opportunity. There is the possibility that Darren WILSON was completely intra vires.

Michael Joseph gets at a key issue: we don't know what happened for sure without first hand observation. Rather than attacking alleged witness, the truth is simply that I'm not quick to believe any potential fairy tale about 12 witnesses flying out of someone's tail end (just happens to be 12 the number of a grand jury). I'm not quick to believe that Darren Wilson was defending himself without being ultra vires--tho' possible. My impression of D. Johnson's testimony is that he was too busy taking cover to observe what really happened. But where are the videos?

What seems to be consistent is the notion of municipal cops for cover up rather than truth and transparency. They are the ones who should be adhering to a higher standard than not. In some states they train cops that they will get maximum sentence for what a 'regular person' would get lesser time for BECAUSE THE COPS ARE SUPPOSED TO KNOW BETTER.

As for self-defense, it is clear and well settled law that a man has the right to defend himself even from someone wearing a uniform if that person is ultra vires. The dangerous concept of police officer infallibility should be put down even by the most KKK-ish because likely they will use it against even them too if unchecked.

At the same time, the job of a police officer can be tough and sadly they do train an 'us vs them' mindset. It can take an incredible deal of inner strength to not allow the job to get the best of oneself. And I would say that the best for the job are those who have the help of God. Darren WILSON should be put under the spotlight and not allowed to sit at home like nothing happened. His neighbors reportedly said he and his family fled their home (EVEN BEFORE HIS NAME WAS KNOWN). Who cannot see the danger in being slack when it comes to checking and placing under scrutiny armed actors of State (they aren't the ultimate authority). Aren't they in the employ of the State? Aren't they PEACE OFFICERS who are supposed to conserve the peace rather than foment civil unrest?

Name:  16459.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  249.6 KB

If you observe the Mainstream Media and perhaps even in what could be called 'the culture of the unregenerate', promoted is: acting on hearsay and emotion and defending one's psychological comforts and diatribes even if they're base and low. The media PSYOPS machine has hyped things to promote riots. From one set of sources it was related that: the rioters are mainly from "out of town"--that they are controlled and methodological--the looting being under the management of fences down south or at other locations.

IMHO both Darren WILSON and Michael BROWN should have opportunity for due process; Darren WILSON should be under the spotlight and transparently so. Grown man took a job with consequences explained. Join the Army? You know there are potential consequences right? Darren WILSON should face scrutiny openly. Why should grown men with guns, armed to the teeth, in the employ of the State be treated like 10 y/o girls who did something naughty? Why should "that black kid stole something" be some kind of excuse for the kid' being executed? The System might be out of balance BECAUSE IT IS ALLOWED TO BE. A coward can easily sit in his armchair and side with the guns. Who will side with good principle? Who will side with good, merciful and sound judgement and reason? Where are the Andy Griffiths in St. Louis County? There are some awesome cops working for the St. Louis County Police and they will stick to their duties and stay within the lines--Darren WILSON might be far from being an ensample of them + he was a municipal cop not a "County Brownie" (as they say). As for some of the area municipalities, beware.

Name:  41PHCL9-FDL.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  20.8 KB

The king by judgment establisheth the land: but he that receiveth gifts overthroweth it. Proverbs 29:4
    I would tend to place mercy as a top priority in approaching Darren WILSON and likewise with Michael BROWN. Anyone promoting police officer infallibility and mercilessness might be cooking up a pot of mess 'they ain't gonna wanna eat'.

Name:  fairytale.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  17.2 KB

P.S. There is a widespread St. Louis fairy tale about "Blacks" that rushed to the City and 'drove out' 'White people' who 'fled' to the County. The truth is about corruption and fraud in the County Recorder's Office and by rogues wearing police uniforms colluding to drive "Blacks" off thousands or more acres purchased by them lawfully under State law during the 1800s and early 1900s for their children so they would have land and wealth and be able to prosper in good ways. But the television leaves out the truth that those families were defrauded out of their lawfully acquired land and pushed into cities to serve corporations (child labor being illegal they needed someone to work for them). (THE SAME THING WAS DONE TO ENGLISH RURAL FOLK AFAIK.) The TV shows the poverty (mentally and otherwise) but without showing the cause. The fairy tale is about "a 'Black' thug that just b krazay n dumb fo no good reason" who is 99%+ chance a kid who had his land and inheritance stolen from him with his family forced down to a piss of an acre out of maybe 900 acres or more and living in a trailer home on top of that thanks to collusion in so-called "County Government" (pick any U.S. city). "Whose going to pay for college and resources for a productive life?" "Shuttup negro, you get to live in the projects for free so stop complaining?" "Whose going to pay for college?" "Shuttup negro! Sell drugs!"

Name:  scarface-300.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  40.7 KB

Now you know the truth: here's more of the story.

P.S. #2: For the "Black family" who got pushed off their paid-for, mortgage-free lush land into city and into 2nd-hand houses overpriced and ladened steep mortgages, HUD helped make sure that the value of their property stayed at a low, low, low value. For example, after 20 years of raising kids a "White" family could sell their house they bought in 1970 for $40K could sell it in 1990 for $250K and send their kids to college, move into a nicer house. However for a "Black family" thanks to HUD and the Drug Industrial Complex their house would still be worth would be $40K or maybe even less 20 years later.

To get a grip on what is really going on in Ferguson, the truth has be be known, and first told IMHO.

Last edited by allodial; 08-22-14 at 06:00 PM.

Name:  Chief-Wiggum.gif
Views: 479
Size:  45.4 KB
    "Now that we killed your grandma and grandad and stole their land and *ahem* 'amended' the real estate records using power of attorney derived from the thumbprint from their dead bodies in probate court proceedings and since we've modernized we rely on the computer which says 1 acre insted of 895 so umm perhaps you'd like to talk with our IT department ya negro? Don't be upset, we built some 'projects' for you to live in but oops we forgot to put a budget in for police--oh no sorry its turned into Escape From New York for you. Perhaps you should get a job and move out? I hope the White kids don't realize we're planning to do the same to them. Huh? No jobs? Need money? Sell drugs, 'negro'."(The actual played out conspiracy paraphrased)

"Hey aren't you the grandson or great grandson of that chic me and my boss and some attorneys feloniously stole 421 acres of land from and altered the county records to show she only had 1 acre when its really 422 acres and now you're poor and broke in the city and now you're selling drugs? You're under arrest! You stole a box of cigars!?! *blam blam*"
    Is a king taking comfort in a fairy tale of a lie receiving a subtle form of a bribe? Now you know what they are angry about.

Name:  18173a.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  35.3 KB
    (Photo from Oak Park in 2002 -- "No free fruit here. Go to the grocery store. Get jobs.")
    P.S. #3 Plums, apples and grapes and lemons and other fruit used to grow fastidiously throughout St. Louis City. Oh but the "Mosquito Spray Department" made sure those trees stopped bearing fruit by spraying pesticides in the air most every night of the summer. Going to the grocery store for fruit was effectively made mandatory.

Name:  209943164d9394143324dea5c870dfa031a2bb51.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  202.1 KB
    "You negroes need to stop sharing fruit amongst yourselves for free and help make our grocery stores more profitable. Stop getting along and having an abundance mindset. Fight each other for munnie, munnnie, munniee! To keep that fresh in your mind we'll make song after song after song about how important killing each other over money is. Need to feed your kids? Ya miss those God-blessed fruit trees? Miss that land your grannie had in the country? Awww ...too bad ya negro. I built car factory on it and a nuclear power plant and an amusement park and a mall too. Awww your kids love amusement parks? GET A JOB! Better yet sell drugs and get a job!" (Paraphrasing the conspiracy)
    Name:  mrburns3_2404.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  50.1 KB
    Miss that land your grannie had in the County?

Get the pattern? Driven off land where people could farm and feed themselves and fish from clean rivers -> forced by felons (some in uniform) into polluted cities and suburbs with few jobs and old 2nd-hand houses -> pesticides sprayed (on city land and on trees and on kids outside playing happily in the early evening) to "promote" the grocery store business (i.e. covertly forced labor). Oh but if they collect welfare from the same government that profits billions if not trillions from the use of the same feloniously-acquired land (no, no not by military conquest but by felony in the County Recorder's Office and in the County Government!)some want to 'scream' but yet White farmers (probably the same land) collect far more money (subsidies/aka farm welfare) from the same BUDGET.

Name:  1318798669_Wall-Street-Bull.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  90.2 KB

Related:
    Last edited by allodial; 08-22-14 at 06:08 PM.

The merciful man doeth good to his own soul: but he that is cruel troubleth his own flesh. Proverbs 11:17
    Attachment 1870

Attachment 1871

The king by judgment establisheth the land: but he that receiveth gifts overthroweth it. Proverbs 29:4
    Is a king taking comfort in a fairy tale of a lie receiving a subtle form of a bribe?
    Last edited by allodial; 08-22-14 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post

Is a king taking comfort in a fairy tale of a lie receiving a subtle form of a bribe?
    The emperor has no clothes. Sad day indeed. By what INSTITUTION do you stand?

REVELATION.

Isa 1:6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with oil.

Isa 1:7 Your country is desolate, [and] your cities are burned with fire: your soil, foreigners devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by foreigners.

Isa 1:8 And the daughter of Zion is left as a booth made of reeds in a vineyard, as platform on four poles, sheltered by leaves in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.

Isa 1:9 Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

cottage = a booth, made of reeds.

a lodge. A platform on four poles, sheltered by leaves or sacking. Left to the weather at the close of harvest.

Allodial, I love the way you use images. They speak more than a thousand words. Race is an illusion of the Person of Flesh - we all come from a Creator. My dark skin brothers are brethren in Spirit. Let us use Wisdom. Court her and she will be as fine gold around your neck.

Shalom
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!