Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do you receive an income?

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
    Thanks for the response, Casper, and I fully understand and agree with your position. But I still go back to my original question -- what if ALL of that (i.e. revocation of election, etc.) is ignored? What if one is treated as a "person" with "income effectively connected to a trade or business" when in fact, one is not? What if one's property is taken? What remedies are available to us? (I have some thoughts, but I'm interested in hearing yours and others' ideas).

The people of this state do not yield their sovereignty to the agencies which serve them. The people, in delegating authority, do not give their public servants the right to decide what is good for the people to know and what is not good for them to know. The people insist on remaining informed so that they may retain control over the instruments they have created.

This article shall be known and may be cited as the Bagley-Keene Open Meeting Act.

- See more at: http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/cacode/G....rSMu6Jhu.dpuf

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    Well, DC has already implemented all 10 planks of communism, we are now in a police state, so there are no guarantees Trust #62 in Puerto RICO will abide by law. That is all you can do, is correct your status, abide by law and save your evidence. If they break their own laws and are lawless, then we truly are in trouble.
    Yeah, that's the rub. If we are without remedy when they break the law, then there is no incentive for them to follow the law because they are assured nothing will happen to to them if they don't.

But we know that's not the case because every injury done must have an available remedy. (Of course, getting judges to obey the law can be just as challenging!) It's ok if you don't know what remedies are available; I'm just asking.