Thread: Do you receive an income?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jethro, I can only speak for myself since I know what my status is. My heritage traces back to the early 1600s in one of the original colonies, said ancestors became landholders in 1640. They predated our nations Organic Laws and were the original Constitutional Citizens, and especially they predated the 14th Amendment citizenship. As a natural-born of a state of the Union, at some point I voluntarily made the election to be treated as a US citizen for tax purposes (a privilege), around the age of 16. Which was when I also was told of my need for applying for a SS#, which I later discovered I was not even eligible for since the 50 states are not included in the 1935 Social Security Act [Section 1101(a)(1) and 1101(a)(2)] codified at 42 USC 1301(a)(1) and 1301(a)(2). I also discovered the SS Act was for a "person" defined in the Social Security Act at Section 1101(a)(3) and (a)(4). I have seen no evidence that I am such a said "person". It was never explained to me that I had other options.

I recently had to resign that trustee relationship due to my religious objections, and so unfortunately I was no longer eligible to hold a "public office". So I revoked the original election to be treated as a US citizen for tax purposes by an Affidavit to the appropriate parties. Sadly, I no longer have the privilege to file. However, as I stated earlier, there are plenty of other foreign nationals that live and work here and are doing just fine. The fedgov seems to roll out the red carpet for them, and respects their rights more than mere "residents". I have learned much from them. If someone asks me for a 1099 form to be filed, I just use the appropriate form for a foreign national (without the United States). A SS# is not required to live and work in the United States. The 1099 is a tax class 5 doc, and is not evidence of a tax liability, nor would it change my status. It is not even signed, much less a jurat. Showing the person who remunerates you for your labor copies of your revocation, the certain laws passed by Congress, and the correct forms, should suffice. A payor cannot deem you a US citizen/"public officer". FYI, read the passport application form DS-11 for the 2 passport options citizens/nationals and research which option is appropriate for you.

If you are a US citizen, employed within the United States, in that public office, I recommend you return for your privilege. Redeeming lawful money is an interesting option.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    Jethro, I can only speak for myself since I know what my status is. My heritage traces back to the early 1600s in one of the original colonies, said ancestors became landholders in 1640. They predated our nations Organic Laws and were the original Constitutional Citizens, and especially they predated the 14th Amendment citizenship. As a natural-born of a state of the Union, at some point I voluntarily made the election to be treated as a US citizen for tax purposes (a privilege), around the age of 16. Which was when I also was told of my need for applying for a SS#, which I later discovered I was not even eligible for since the 50 states are not included in the 1935 Social Security Act [Section 1101(a)(1) and 1101(a)(2)] codified at 42 USC 1301(a)(1) and 1301(a)(2). I also discovered the SS Act was for a "person" defined in the Social Security Act at Section 1101(a)(3) and (a)(4). I have seen no evidence that I am such a said "person". It was never explained to me that I had other options.

I recently had to resign that trustee relationship due to my religious objections, and so unfortunately I was no longer eligible to hold a "public office". So I revoked the original election to be treated as a US citizen for tax purposes by an Affidavit to the appropriate parties. Sadly, I no longer have the privilege to file. However, as I stated earlier, there are plenty of other foreign nationals that live and work here and are doing just fine. The fedgov seems to roll out the red carpet for them, and respects their rights more than mere "residents". I have learned much from them. If someone asks me for a 1099 form to be filed, I just use the appropriate form for a foreign national (without the United States). A SS# is not required to live and work in the United States. The 1099 is a tax class 5 doc, and is not evidence of a tax liability, nor would it change my status. It is not even signed, much less a jurat. Showing the person who remunerates you for your labor copies of your revocation, the certain laws passed by Congress, and the correct forms, should suffice. A payor cannot deem you a US citizen/"public officer". FYI, read the passport application form DS-11 for the 2 passport options citizens/nationals and research which option is appropriate for you.

If you are a US citizen, employed within the United States, in that public office, I recommend you return for your privilege. Redeeming lawful money is an interesting option.
    Thanks for the reply, Casper, though my question is -- what to do when, given one has done everything you have done, a payor ignores or disregards it and issues you 1099's anyway? (And then IRS uses those 1099's to create liabilities for you). I'm interested in hearing about theories as to what remedies are available to us.