Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you receive an income?

Legal Name is held in Trust, in State. Got it? State and U.S. become one in covenant. Ever read the constitution? The former is the wife the latter the husband.
    You seem to discuss trusts quite a bit. That is not my strong suit. Can you expound on that some more?
    Last edited by Casper; 08-15-14 at 04:25 AM.

Illegal Alien. Interesting term. It goes to ones Estate. Where is it lodged and which treasury stands surety for its liability. Names are persons. My life is held in Trust, in God.

I like that description of citizenship, from which arises the diversity of citizenship undergirding the Libel of Review process.

Which treasury lies surety for this particular legal person?

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    You seem to discuss trusts quite a bit. That is not my strong suit. Can you expound on that some more?
    Most everything around you is moving in trust. Consider the term Legal. It begs a trust. As does King/State/dominion/property/interest/usufruct/right....

Jay Vincent and I realized this fact about eight years back and once realized, we found remedy. Get your hands on any and all materials you can find on trusts....I recommend a Bible. It is the fountainhead of Wisdom.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I like that description of citizenship, from which arises the diversity of citizenship undergirding the Libel of Review process.

Which treasury lies surety for this particular legal person?
    Example of PASSPORT - whereupon the Person of Nehemiah would be underwritten in terms of liability of the treasuries of Artaxerxes the king. Nehemiah would be an ILLEGAL ALIEN in those foreign Kingdoms as he lacked an Estate and would therefore be taking against the Will of those who settled said foreign kingdom. Therefore his actions must be underwritten or backed by a Treasury, thus he was granted a letter [passport] that he might show a foreign governor concerning his commercial status.

Neh 2:7 Moreover I said unto the king, If it please the king, let letters be given me to the governors beyond the river, that they may convey me over till I come into Judah;

Shalom,
    MJ

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    This subject is not to be taken lightly. One must research the legal terms and be cognizant of the contracts and agency you have entered in to before that question could be answered. As well as your status as either within the United States, or without the United States.

I can only speak for myself, and my cognizance, but I do not have any “income” that is effectively connected to a “trade or business” (public office within the District of Columbia).
    The question then is, what is the source of authority to deem one's earnings -- if one is one of the People without the District of Columbia -- as effectively connected to a “trade or business”? That authority can only come from one source: you. Via completing and signing a "W-9" or similar form, thereby certifying "U.S. person", "U.S. citizen", and "individual", it appears the "effectively connected to a 'trade or business'" nexus is formed.

But what happens if a payor deems one's payment "effectively connected to a 'trade or business'" without a W-9 or your consent? What if additionally you told the payor, "Do not send me '1099' Forms" and they ignore you and do it anyway? Would this not constitute fraud? Would you all agree that any and all liabilities created by the fraudulent issuance of 1099's would be 100% the payor's liability?

Jethro, I can only speak for myself since I know what my status is. My heritage traces back to the early 1600s in one of the original colonies, said ancestors became landholders in 1640. They predated our nations Organic Laws and were the original Constitutional Citizens, and especially they predated the 14th Amendment citizenship. As a natural-born of a state of the Union, at some point I voluntarily made the election to be treated as a US citizen for tax purposes (a privilege), around the age of 16. Which was when I also was told of my need for applying for a SS#, which I later discovered I was not even eligible for since the 50 states are not included in the 1935 Social Security Act [Section 1101(a)(1) and 1101(a)(2)] codified at 42 USC 1301(a)(1) and 1301(a)(2). I also discovered the SS Act was for a "person" defined in the Social Security Act at Section 1101(a)(3) and (a)(4). I have seen no evidence that I am such a said "person". It was never explained to me that I had other options.

I recently had to resign that trustee relationship due to my religious objections, and so unfortunately I was no longer eligible to hold a "public office". So I revoked the original election to be treated as a US citizen for tax purposes by an Affidavit to the appropriate parties. Sadly, I no longer have the privilege to file. However, as I stated earlier, there are plenty of other foreign nationals that live and work here and are doing just fine. The fedgov seems to roll out the red carpet for them, and respects their rights more than mere "residents". I have learned much from them. If someone asks me for a 1099 form to be filed, I just use the appropriate form for a foreign national (without the United States). A SS# is not required to live and work in the United States. The 1099 is a tax class 5 doc, and is not evidence of a tax liability, nor would it change my status. It is not even signed, much less a jurat. Showing the person who remunerates you for your labor copies of your revocation, the certain laws passed by Congress, and the correct forms, should suffice. A payor cannot deem you a US citizen/"public officer". FYI, read the passport application form DS-11 for the 2 passport options citizens/nationals and research which option is appropriate for you.

If you are a US citizen, employed within the United States, in that public office, I recommend you return for your privilege. Redeeming lawful money is an interesting option.

Quote Originally Posted by osbogosley View Post
    A man tells me he wants his house remodeled. I agree to do the remodel. I use my energy(currency) to perform the changes. He, in exchange, gives me a check.

Check/negotiable instrument: Broadly defined, contract implies an enforceable promissary obligation, that is, a promise for the breach of which the law gives remedy. In this sense every article 3 (UCC) negotiable instrument is a contract. From "Instruments and check collection (the new law) In a nutshell series. 4th edition"

What he gives me is used to refill my energy bank. I view this as reimbursement for something I had used from my stores of current(energy).

I used something I already possesed in exchange for value of a different form. I loaned it until such time as he paid back what was determined to be equal value.

The current went 2 directions, out and back in. From my energy bank and then back in.

There was no wage, no pay, and no income. It was simply an exchange of currency whereby balance is achieved.

I like to call it compensation for my labor/time, but whatever it is called is irrelevant.

My records are balanced. There is no profit. There is no excess.

You are not being taxed on profit

Agreeing to a tax on the check is insanity.

I agree but they don't care

I explained this to the bank woman while I was setting up a new account and her eyes grew big. She said she would have never thought of it that way. I wonder what a revenue agent would say.
    When you use the SOP of society and sign the check and deposit it into the bank. They are essentially negotiating the check on your behalf for bank credit or federal reserve credit/notes. At no time did they discharge the debt via the treasury. The whole progression of events was handled via the banking system. THIS is the taxable event...not your work or labor or service or employment. That would be slavery.

My time and labor is MY property (intangible), to be used as I wish. I sell my property to someone who needs my labor to produce their goods so they can sell them for a profit. I have to do this in order to obtain a tangible medium of exchange to sustain my life and my families. Now enter the fork in the road. My paycheck arrives. I demand lawful money of the United States, sign it and present it to the bank for payment. The (income) incoming transfer is then payed in money issued directly by the US Treasury either in the form of current coin or intangible USN's. Bank credit is transferred to the treasury and the treasury issues the bank lawful money of the United States. The debt is discharged. Your intangible property has been converted to a tangible medium of exchange issued directly by the treasury (NOT A TAXABLE event as this is a duty of the government). The Treasury can then use the bank credit it received to collapse some national debt or spend it out again.

The other method as I said is handled entirely within the banking system. Congress has the power to regulate (restrain/tax) the circulation AS MONEY of any NOTES not issued under its own authority. http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/script...us/75/533.html

I define income as: incoming transfer

Using bank credit as your medium of exchange turns what would be a direct tax into an income duty on the contract (check) because you did not use the medium of exchange provided by congress.

FR credit/notes are issued under the authority of the federal reserve board. NOT congress, they just charted them by the authority given to them via McCulloch v. Maryland, 17 U.S. 316

FWIW in my view......

I always redeem lawful money and have been before I ever heard of Savings to suitors. Levi Philos wrote something I Read about 6 or 7 years ago.
    The owner of the property I am restoring recently sent the IRS a 1099 without a ss # as I don't have one. I'm waiting to see if anything shows up in the box addressed to the name they want me to call myself. I haven't heard from them in 10 years or so. I quit filing 20 years ago. If anything ever comes addressed to the registered name it will be marked Deceased, return to sender".

Quote Originally Posted by osbogosley View Post
    I always redeem lawful money and have been before I ever heard of Savings to suitors. Levi Philos wrote something I Read about 6 or 7 years ago.
    The owner of the property I am restoring recently sent the IRS a 1099 without a ss # as I don't have one. I'm waiting to see if anything shows up in the box addressed to the name they want me to call myself. I haven't heard from them in 10 years or so. I quit filing 20 years ago. If anything ever comes addressed to the registered name it will be marked Deceased, return to sender".
    12 years ago in my zeal to be right, I remember demanding a SSN from a lady who provided some nanny services for my family. She would not give me one. I actually called the IRS to see if I could get her SSN from them. Looking back I think to myself HOW ABSURD I was in those days. Nevertheless, the IRS agent informed me that if I could not get a SSN I was still required to report the transaction and I could still use that transaction as a deduction on the return.

Isaiah 50:1
    Thus says the Lord: “Where is the certificate of your mother’s divorce, Whom I have put away? Or which of My creditors is it to whom I have sold you? For your iniquities you have sold yourselves, And for your transgressions your mother has been put away."

This lets all know point blank that the Kingdom has been let out to murderers and thieves, the terrible ones, as a result of forsaking the Law of God, who then in his Great wisdom, uses the wicked for the testing of faith through their wicked actions as well as inactions. I most certainly do agree that the only Remedy for this, the only Resolution for this, the only Relief for this is to resolve to return to the Father through the Redeemer, the only provision provided and indeed that provision is more than enough, “For my grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”

Isa_25:4 For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.

Isa_25:5 Thou shalt bring down the noise of strangers, as the heat in a dry place; even the heat with the shadow of a cloud: the branch of the terrible ones shall be brought low.

Isa_29:5 Moreover the multitude of thy strangers shall be like small dust, and the multitude of the terrible ones shall be as chaff that passeth away: yea, it shall be at an instant suddenly.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

I find my truth in observations of nature. A raindrop in free fall knows that it is water. A man in his separation suspects he is something else.