Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare (book)

Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare (book)

Name:  ssapw.jpg
Views: 727
Size:  14.4 KB
    Secret Societies & Psychological Warfare

From 007 to 2001, from Dealey Plaza to the Apollo Moon Flight, from the barrel of a Bulldog .44 to the corridors of the pyramids of Sirius; from the secret symbolism of Jack the Ripper to the public symbolism of the first atomic bomb blast, this work illuminates the crimes and command ideology of the masonic Cryptocracy, where ground zero meets the zero hour in a bestial crucible of ritual murder, human alchemy and demonic invasion.

Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare takes the reader to the core of a cosmic cryptogram, a dark Oz where the ancient fables become modern memes for the psychological contagion and devastation of humanity, and where the stratagem the author terms 'Revelation of the Method'; becomes the key to the finale of the mysteries of the ages.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-11-15 at 02:21 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Michael HOFFMAN requested the link to his copyrighted book be removed. I leave the image as an advertisement.

I hope that if you are interested in reading Michael's book that you choose a method to get him paid for writing it.

It would seem the effort is always on the one who never wrote the book for getting the author paid if its made available electronically is it not in the public domain i get the monetary loss but accounting for bootleg copies is petty David i agree this is the Nobel response .However its far from the BARNES and NOBEL shoplifting policy.Fair is FAIR

"And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    A very reliable contact who was present with members of a family with old connections to Germany's old Nazi regime said that during the presidential elections which they were watching on TV (overseas) during a gathering. When Obama won, they cheered and were very excited and happy. Strange, eh?
    Last edited by allodial; 06-11-15 at 03:45 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

I saw a cool movie recently - Woman in Gold. Austria lost a national treasure, seized by the Nazi's. It was moving to watch a nation pay for that genocidal hysteria - a little bit anyway.

I have a picture book that describes how charismatic HITLER was:

More interesting is that these tissue paper tactical tracings are supposed to be burned in a nearby ashtray or wastebasket, as I understand it. So a late November, 1942 tracing may well be treason, that somebody kept it extant. I sometimes wonder if HITLER was there discussing positions and if the officer who failed to destroy it altered the war...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Speaking on the subject of the third world > Ann Corcoran on Refugee Resettlement
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Re: Hitler
    Charismatic no doubt. He played an instrumental role in making war against the saints (followers of Christ aren't "Gentiles"). Bible-believers were being massacred in Germany. Probably 20M Bible-believers were slaughtered behind the Iron Curtain. Perhaps the Holocaust deniers fail to realize that followers of Christ aren't necessarily Gentiles. Hitler's favoring Islam would make sense if he considered himself to be on the same side as Islam's alleged source and authorship.

In 1798 the French Revolutionary army invaded the Papal States, captured ROME February 10th, and on February 15th, General Haller, a Swiss Calvinist, with a band of French soldiers, broke down the doors of the Sistine Chapel with axes and proclaimed the Pope's reign to be at an end. On the 18th, Haller took the Pope's so-called "Ring of the Fisherman" from his finger. As the Vatican was being stripped to the bare walls, the actual Chair of St. Peter was found by the French to bear the Arabic inscription, "There is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his prophet." From: The French Revolution In Prophecy
    Interestingly enough the ancient Egyptian jackal is said to really be a reference to a wolf. The Nazis had a thing for the wolf. Rome was alleged to be found by those weened by one or more wolves.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-19-15 at 09:54 PM.

Hitler's government Identified the word JUDE or JEW with a person on paper the vital statistics made this possible as a Hebrew birth certificate is not a German BC was it necessary to state a Religion on STATE identification before the first and second War,s to facilitate Prophecy in respect to NATIONS the rounding up of PERSONS and PAPER never again well Men and Women died as soldiers and prisoners.All this pain was made possible on PAPER from Waterloo to the Gettysburg not one PERSON died that is a Fact or am i Denying the obvious we know what a good person is and why Evil MEN created Persons how to take a life is as easy as forming a TRUST ? War crimes are we serious the restricted Zone your papers please.How too destroy the truth become a NATION all birthed and bound fer glory.Now enjoy less and nothing more in a benevolent way WORDS can kill the day.
    Last edited by xparte; 06-20-15 at 04:00 PM.

To get what WWI and WWII were about you might have to look to the 1798 and 1870 (Papal loss of power) through to 1929. 1929 comes and all of a sudden Hitler rises to power, the stock market crash, Papal power is restored all in the same year. Coincidence? Even looking at this from a neutral, outsider perspective it would take a lot of effort and self-deception in avoiding seeing the truth.

Consider that a wolf that has for thousands of years worn the false face of a lamb wouldn't probably want to ruin the false front of pretending to be a sheep thereby ruining its hearty feasting on the deceived. What was going on in Western Europe and Russia during WWII is clearly discernible from history.

It should be rather clear to many that radical Islam could simply be another guise of the same persecution/inquisition system. It has been long concealed from Torah-followers / Believers what was really going on behind the Iron Curtain and in Western Europe during and after WWII.

If you study the history of wars in Europe during the 1900s, it should become clear that Roman Catholic countries and Muslim countries often worked together against non-Roman-Catholic bible-believing countries. The Iron Curtain was about systematic extermination of Torah/Bible-Believers. Consider Serbia and Yugoslavia from that perspective and it will likely all make sense. African slavery was preceded by Islamic invasion of Christian (as in saints not as in Simonian) areas of Africa.

P.S. The term "Protestant" is wielded in a bit of a shady way *as if* every Bible-believer that isn't Roman Catholic would somehow necessarily be a "Protestant"--far from the truth. Not every Bible believing organization has any tie with Roman Catholicism since Torah/Bible believers predate even Rome itself. If you look at the Book of Daniel, you see how a Babylonian monarch put himself so high he tried to kill (burn alive) those who wouldn't bow down and worship him and you see there is a higher authority that put him in check. Similar story throughout history.

P.S. #2 - When some say they are Christian they might mean Christian as in "Simonian" instead of Christian as in the saints of the Most High.

P.S. #3 All of the myths about Torah and Bible believers being behind the Inquisitions is good PR because the historical record shows they were likely slaughtering those who would not bow down and worship the Babylonian System just like they set out to kill Abbednego and company for not worshiping the Babylonian emperor in that day. They were killing Bible believers and out to step stop the birth or progress of the child from the woman clothed with the sun.

P.S. #4 What did the Roman military standard look like? (Hint: it was called "the Draco".)

Name:  draco33.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  75.8 KB

Look familiar (hint: Chinese parades)?

Name:  628x471.jpg
Views: 1013
Size:  45.0 KB

Consider WWII as another Inquisition but attempted on a planetary scale.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-21-15 at 03:52 AM.