Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare (book)

The DUKE Ferdinand helped ww1 grow real teeth Ottoman empire and why ww2 was helpful a tonne of phonetician salvage was bonded and insured with all them death certificates or PAPAL Bulls who got God back in the war on investment banking islam or Catholicism, Islam is branch of Catholicism legal Byzantine basted Turkey Carve the words of Christ up who writes right to left God. The official name of the Pope is Vicarius Filii Dei, which means "In place of the son of God"... oh, yeah... AND THIS: it translates the same and has the same value and same meaning in ALL THREE ancient languages of Hebrew, Greek AND Aramaic... THAT IS MORE SIGNIFICANT THAN ANYTHING. I would add, I think it is fairly clear that the Papacy is behind (supporting) the rise of Islam! So BOTH interpretations are likely connected I feel bad for folks that cant enjoy the truth all Man,s enemies claim to have God on their side Bob Dylan the lyrical Lazarus .

Well if men were going around making up their own gods ... that might explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    The official name of the Pope is Vicarius Filii Dei, which means "In place of the son of God"...
    According to the Book, the agents, bondservants or ambassadors of the Christ on the planet Earth would be all of the followers/believers. Maybe someone didn't read the right book? And according to quite a few, the bones (at St. Peters Tomb) that were allegedly Peter the Apostle's seem to be missing counterpart bones for the feet. Interesting thing is that the story about the way Simon Magus died is that he fell and doctors had to cut his feet off in an attempt to save him....
    Last edited by allodial; 06-22-15 at 02:45 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

"Palestine" Though the definite origins of the word "Palestine" have been debated for years and are still not known for sure, the name is believed to be derived from the Egyptian and Hebrew word peleshet. Roughly translated to mean "rolling" or "migratory," the term was used to describe the inhabitants of the land to the northeast of Egypt - the Philistines. The Philistines were an Aegean people - more closely related to the Greeks and with no connection ethnically, linguisticly or historically with Arabia - who conquered in the 12th Century BCE the Mediterranean coastal plain that is now Israel and Gaza. Romans crushed the revolt of Shimon Bar Kokhba (132 CE), during which Jerusalem and Judea were regained and the area of Judea was renamed Palaestina in an attempt to minimize Jewish identification with the land of Israel.Or the PROMISED land David never met the ROMANS or did he philistine or a Greek bearing gifts? Under the Ottoman Empire (1517-1917), the term Palestine was used as a general term to describe the land south of Syria; it was not an official designation. In fact, many Ottomans and Arabs who lived in Palestine during this time period referred to the area as "Southern Syria" and not as "Palestine."

After World War I, the name "Palestine" was applied to the territory that was placed under British Mandate; this area included not only present-day Israel but also present-day Jordan.

Leading up to Israel's independence in 1948, it was common for the international press to label Jews, not Arabs, living in the mandate as Palestinians. It was not until years after Israeli independence that the Arabs living in the West Bank and Gaza Strip were called Palestinians. In fact, Arabs cannot even correctly pronounce the word Palestine in their native tongue, referring to area rather as“Filastin.”the word Palestine or Filastin does not appear in the Koran is this omission PAPAL . The term peleshet appears in the Jewish Tanakh no fewer than 250 times. The above PERSONS Jews and Arabs are merely pedestrians in time and memorial a two headed coin or just a token in a dogmatic text . Man has made enemies and excuses Christ has made none .

Banned
    Freemasons are advertising heavily on radio around here. "Find more in freemasonry dot org" What's your take on that?

Banned
    I bought the book from the author and am enjoying it; well worth the twenty-some lawful money dollars paid. In particular, Revelation of the Method... "the cryptocracy has actually been determined to reveal many of its greatest secrets to us "profane ones" for some time now." And further...
    "exposure itself does not defeat the cryptocracy, because given the degraded and atrophied nature of the modern man's perceptions and insight today, such revelations only serve to strengthen the cryptocracy's mental hold."

I once saw a suspected mason reveal:
    Classic disinfo technique to pose as a patriot and flood the forums with propaganda so no one can focus on 1 single important thing to conquer.
    So, thank you!
    Last edited by lorne; 10-20-15 at 03:45 AM.

That perspective is dangerous. It leads to some real confusion and episodic paranoia.

Turn to the garage sales. (I say that as fall turns to winter ironically.) My favorites are the Mason Bible Temple Illustrated Edition - with the square and compass on the cover, Morals and Dogma by Albert PIKE and New York Freemasonry = A Bicentennial History. The Life of George Washington by David Ramsey 1807 George's physician is also helpful.

I have spent many hours in the Mason museum and library too.

An understanding that there are two Enoch's in the Bible helps - Sons of Evil (Cain's Enoch), and the Sons of Man (Seth's Enoch found in Jude). Both marked with OATH - stigma designating that both bloodlines belong to God.

P.S. I am not a Mason - but I found this originally in the Mason library:

Name:  Philip Jesus not Initiate until John.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  205.0 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-20-15 at 03:13 PM.

Gospel of Phillip

2. A slave can hope only to become free. A slave cannot expect to inherit the estate of the master. Yet a Son is not only a Son, but also a Co-owner of His Father’s estate.

Commentary: A Son of God-the-Father, coessential to Him, is a Co-owner of His property.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Everywhere you go, anything you see; I own it all so long as you believe that you are you, and me is me.

Banned
    Yes, I too am outside the Brotherhood. Thanks for the insights, guys.