Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: common law?

common law?

hello everyone,

Im not sure where to post this so if I have mis-posted then please forgive me and move to the one that is more appropriate.

is it correct to say there is three different types of common law?
    1) old english common law
    2) stare decisis (case law)
    3) the law common to the people/land (Karl Lentz)

which if any of these is not correct and are there others?

thanks

My understanding, there's two common laws. It's either:

the statutory common law, or

common law to man (Karl Lentz shares)

My understanding is that common law can also refer to law that is uniform throughout the realm or country.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    My understanding is that common law can also refer to law that is uniform throughout the realm or country.
    The key is: is the law common for "persons" or common for man and woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    The key is: is the law common for "persons" or common for man and woman.
    Law (man's law anyways) doesn't take interest in men and women.
    It takes interest in legal and fictitious persons.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Law (man's law anyways) doesn't take interest in men and women.
    It takes interest in legal and fictitious persons.
    Agreed.

Man's fictional law = legal persons.
    Law common to man = man and woman. God's laws.

This concept is easy to comprehend if you think 'who makes man's laws?', of course the legislature does. And the legislature works for the people, and are sevants of the people. Do servants make laws for their masters? Not hardly.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    This concept is easy to comprehend if you think 'who makes man's laws?', of course the legislature does. And the legislature works for the people, and are sevants of the people. Do servants make laws for their masters? Not hardly.
    Who has the Power of Administration over God's People? And what does man have to do with God's Laws? Flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God.

Man is a PERSON in regard to God's Kingdom. For what does Spirit have to do with Flesh? Therefore man is vassal. A dirt-bag - a bag of dry bones. UNTIL the day - he is reborn - in the Spirit. A new nature. Then there is no law - to govern and bind.

There is only to follow the leadership of Her Authority - do as He says.

Joh 2:3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.
    Joh 2:4 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.
    Joh 2:5 His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.

With Wisdom, El Elyon brought forth The Word.

As far as I can see - I see self willed men following a moral code. The Law of God is Spiritual - so what then does flesh man have to do with the Spiritual Law? What about the leadership of the Holy Spirit in submission?

Indeed those under the law are in bondage.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 09-13-14 at 07:40 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Agreed -- a portion of those who use the common law method do not know God's laws and do not answer to Yahweh. But some do.

But to bring a common law claim, it boils down to, "was harm, injury or loss done to a man or woman." And if so, either "fair and just compensation is required" or "immediate restoration of the man's property." This is after notice has been given to the offending man or woman.

Very specific words must be used in the claim and notice, the etymology is critical.

Claims can be used for statutory issues/paper crimes with the injured party fitting the criteria of being a man or woman, not a fiction or title.

Of all those who teach common law, I prefer TJ Marrs because he is Christ-like in the way he comes across, a good teacher, and a very patient man.

I like how his blog explains common law with ease.

Michael Joseph, your screen name is my real Christian name. Anyway, IMO, God put us here for a purpose. And one must consider the fact that God also threw Satan down here with us. How better to tell someone, with true free will (to believe what he wants), than to let them realize the Truth on his own? Satan wished to be over man, so he is, but only to serve God's plan.

Ephesians 6 12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Where better to reside to be over man on earth?