Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: services for cash only, how to convert FRNs to Lawful money?

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    hi Keith Alan, that was my first thought too. "PAID IN LAWFUL MONEY CASH IN FULL" but that is not technically a demand is it?
    I think it technically is a demand. I certainly don't want unlawful money, and I won't accept it. I'm demanding payment in lawful money for goods provided or services rendered. The receipt is for the buyers protection, in case I forget he paid.
    Last edited by Keith Alan; 09-01-14 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Special Deposit.

Demand is made for lawful money,

pursuant to Title 12 USC 411.

Jaro Henry Smith; dba JARO HENRY SMITH
    How about when writing a check -- cross out "the order of"? Anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    How about when writing a check -- cross out "the order of"? Anything else?
    Any electronic account is my mind has no bearing on my ability to FULFILL THE LAW. If you can't stand when the infantry men take the field; how shall ye stand when the tanks appear?
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

I would imagine that one could make a list of FRN serial numbers and face values in a document and write something like

Redemption Certificate # 1234

Bills : Federal Reserve Note serial # A 12345678 having a Face Value of $20; Federal Reserve Note bearing serial # ...... having a Face Value of $100; ....

Pursuant to 12 USC 241, ...., by special visitation do hereby redeem each of the said Bills, Federal Reserve Notes or clearinghouse certificates for lawful money.
    Could get it notarized perhaps even and send it off to the appropriate government fiduciary. You could stamp them and mark them with the number of your Redemption Certificate. EZrhythm might have mentioned something like this earlier in the thread.
    Last edited by allodial; 09-02-14 at 03:30 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Any electronic account is my mind has no bearing on my ability to FULFILL THE LAW. If you can't stand when the infantry men take the field; how shall ye stand when the tanks appear?
    Lolwut?

Without the thespian soliloquy pleez. I'm just asking a simple question...

There is only to do. My intent is to fulfill the law. Why do I give a crap if the acct is digital. It is not mine to begin with. There now does that mollify the wound?

If this paypal stuff bothers you what will you do when cash is removed from circulation in its entirety.

But since you Asked you must deem me worthy to respond. Will you heed my response? If no then why did you ask?

Consider I speak to trust. If I have declared myself then there is only to do. Therefore I have duty to fulfill the laws of the house wherein I reside.

My intent matters. Blessed be the peacemaker.

Shalom
    MJ

I don't see this as simple. But alas free is considered cheap. I withdraw.

With Paypal I suspect the most significant issue is when you transfer from Paypal to a bank. Also, it used to be that one could take funds from Paypal to Coinstar.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

If this paypal stuff bothers you
    You're mixing me up with another who asked about Paypal.

But since you Asked you must deem me worthy to respond. Will you heed my response? If no then why did you ask?
    I asked someone else a semi-off topic question in this thread and you answered, then I couldn't understand your answer.

I just wanted to know: when a check is written, does one cross out "the order of" and is there more to it. I've seen this mentioned before in lawful money discussion, but the reason wasn't explained clearly.

It just occurred to me that I may have committed a forum faux pas by asking that question.
    *cue sitcom wah-wah trombone*

At the same time, I would triple-dog dare people from this forum to get on Karl Lentz' Unkommon Law call and ask him about 12USC411 and the Federal Reserve Act. People will be treated the way I was treated: ignored or head bitten off -- even though it's remedy. Because a common law man is an "idiot", meaning he is deaf, dumb and blind to "their" codes and statutes. He can't even try to interpret them or apply them.

I'll be the one with the binoculars and jumbo bucket of popcorn, extra butter. :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    You're mixing me up with another who asked about Paypal.

I asked someone else a semi-off topic question in this thread and you answered, then I couldn't understand your answer.

I just wanted to know: when a check is written, does one cross out "the order of" and is there more to it. I've seen this mentioned before in lawful money discussion, but the reason wasn't explained clearly.
    Oh I see, apologies. I never cross out PAY TO THE ORDER OF. Here is the reason. I choose free will. What I mean is that I was given a choice and I should give another a choice. Do unto others as it were. Now "Pay to the Order of" is the language of negotiability. If for instance you only see PAY TO - then the check is non-negotiable which means it cannot be ASSIGNED.

I have been known to attach an allonge and pass a check along to another payee. Of course, I make a demand for Lawful Money along the way. I may even assign without recourse.

Let me tell you a tale of what happened to me five years ago in a Wachovia Bank. At the time I was president of a Civil Engineering firm and majority shareholder.

Now then a client of ours decided to issue payment for the previous month and the check was approximately $8500. The client was doing business thru an LLC - I will call it CLIENT, LLC. I was doing business thru engineering firm, lets call it ENGINEER, INC.

NOW the client made the check to ENGINEER, INC drawn on clients bank [Branch Banking and Trust Company BB&T]. Remember I was at Wachovia Bank. I, as President negotiated the check in front of a Notary - attached an allonge assigning the Check to a Trust Company whereof I was trustee. Of course the assignment was made "without recourse" and of course a demand was made for Lawful Money.

As trustee for TRUST COMPANY, I demanded that the bank cash the check signing as trustee and absent individual liability, without recourse and demand is made for lawful money. This caused quite a stir at Wachovia and they closed for business early so that the management might consult with legal. Legal just came back with a deadpan response - "you have to do it". So Wachovia quickly got on the horn to BB&T - to check to see if the funds were available and to ensure that they had an agreement that IF they negotiated this instrument for cash that BB&T would not leave them "high and dry". Took about 15 minutes. They completed the transaction and then reopened the bank for business.

The check is a PRIVATE issue so if you desire to strike the "To the Order of" language, then that is your business. However, remember the account is NOT yours. You are an Unsecured Creditor making a loan to the bank. And your loan is subject to the terms expressed in the UCC. So since your name is not on the money. What are you loaning? Your interest in the USE.

In my mind a transaction, whether it be electronic or otherwise is still subject to the same TERMS OF USE.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!