Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: services for cash only, how to convert FRNs to Lawful money?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Maybe I presumed that you knew there was a gold seizure in the '30's. Since that was basically rescinded though gold is no longer the basis for the exchange rate for the dollar domestic and foreign. In other words many people have tried to prove this one way or the other based on precious metals.

I think this new Find (attached) is worth a read though. It shows a perspective worth considering. Simply put though, it is not worthwhile to put precious metal into play today while trying to define "lawful money". If you keep focusing on the currency instead of the demand it is like trying to form clouds. If you stick to making and recording the demand though, you are likely to eventually get it. Hundreds have that I am aware of.

That is my suggestion. You make your demand - on the backside of your paycheck or on your Signature Card.
    I've looked at it from the perspective that the right to allodial title or full title is of importance and that it ought to be preserved and asserted whether or not gold or silver be in general circulation--for those capable of having such.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Exactly how does one do this?