Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: services for cash only, how to convert FRNs to Lawful money?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    So maybe we should review double enrichment and Title 31 USC §3113?
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    This is Equity. The agents are debt collectors - collecting on a promise made. However, they are double dipping it seems.
    Commercial courts tend to be courts of equity. U.S. Tax Court perhaps could very well be called U.S. Court of the Exchequer--maybe same goes for any traffic court.

Re: double dipping/double enrichment...
    IMHO a complete or more wholesome analysis would also encompass the following: 1. [commercial?] double jeopardy; 2. double taxation of corporations (lack corporate existence?).
    Last edited by allodial; 09-10-14 at 03:30 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

One is laying claim to the soil; suae potestate esse - moving in the power of the state/land.
    This brings the following to mind:

1. Laying claiming the soil (or to anything) bars adverse assertion of terra nullius (consider US DEA vs Five thousand dollars in small bills);
    2. pedis possessio (inherent power of man)--do corporations have feet (do egregores?).

P.S. Regarding point 1, it was said that in those areas where "American Indians" took the position that that "no one can own the land" it seems that such a stance was interpreted as a waiver of claim ala terra nullius.
    Last edited by allodial; 09-10-14 at 03:27 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Some actually break out the meaning of their Title and OFFICE:

David Merrill - Beloved Teacher of God.
    VAN PELT - Son of the Patroon (patron).

Many things may be viewed much more clearly once properly identified.
    Wake County is much different than County of Wake.

Christ JESUS is not the same as Jesus CHRIST.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

wow, you guys are going in some very interesting directions on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    baby steps...

a man is hiking alone up a popular mountain path/trail, he takes notice that in the middle of the path just ahead of him is three pieces of paper, as he gets closer he sees it may be three one dollar bills but now his is not sure. before he picks them up, he know they are three pieces of paper but he now wonders if they are also either FRNs or Lawful money.

Y/N question: are these Lawful Money?

it seems yes or no questions are out of the question, are true or false questions allowed, or multiple choice? am I being too logical?

Im stuck on step one (see above quote) Im pretty sure you have laid out all the pieces of this puzzle now but when I put them together they are out of order. this might be the only way I can get this so I must try.

thanks

it seems yes or no questions are out of the question, are true or false questions allowed, or multiple choice? am I being too logical?

Im stuck on step one (see above quote) Im pretty sure you have laid out all the pieces of this puzzle now but when I put them together they are out of order. this might be the only way I can get this so I must try.

thanks
    Well keep studying.

I think doug555 provided a step by step series. Have you done your homework? Not to be a school marm but there is much work to be done just to lay the foundation for understanding. I am sure many will testify, as I do myself, it took me two years minimum of study before I truly wrapped my mind around the concept and another six years of study to where I comprehend the nature of the trusts formed.

There are many here who freely share. Kudos on them who have studied to show themselves approved. Touching on money, David Merrill showed me the door. I walked thru it.

Regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 09-10-14 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Commercial courts tend to be courts of equity. U.S. Tax Court perhaps could very well be called U.S. Court of the Exchequer--maybe same goes for any traffic court.

Re: double dipping/double enrichment...
    IMHO a complete or more wholesome analysis would also encompass the following: 1. [commercial?] double jeopardy; 2. double taxation of corporations (lack corporate existence?).
    Rock on allodial. If I sign up for a DL, then I promise to abide by the terms of use. Make a promise keep a promise. So by breaking those terms I tort he who created the use. Therefore I become a CONSTRUCTIVE TRUSTEE and I am subject to the liability. If I argue before the judge being that I broke my own word - I will be held in contempt.

God cannot lie and man should not lie. So make a promise keep a promise. You can make up fairy tales about "what it means to you" - that is exactly what it is - fairy tales - pipe smoke. There is an express and implied trust in that DL based on promises made.

Now ask yourself why do you suppose a License is required? I await your response. Hint: Who are you and whereof is our use derived?

Rock on allodial. If I sign up for a DL, then I promise to abide by the terms of use. Make a promise keep a promise. So by breaking those terms I tort he who created the use. Therefore I become a CONSTRUCTIVE TRUSTEE and I am subject to the liability. If I argue before the judge being that I broke my own word - I will be held in contempt.

God cannot lie and man should not lie. So make a promise keep a promise. You can make up fairy tales about "what it means to you" - that is exactly what it is - fairy tales - pipe smoke. There is an express and implied trust in that DL based on promises made.

Now ask yourself why do you suppose a License is required? I await your response. Hint: Who are you and whereof is our use derived?
    Winston Shrout makes points along these lines about Officers & Gentlemen. Furthermore re what a promise or license means to you can be of import if you evidence your intent (contract law). If you go to the DMV and sign a license app and attach a letter "They have threatened me in their lack of competence and lack of regard for the actual laws. I reserve all rights and all immunities with respect to the application. They are conspiring against my rights and out to coercing me to impersonating....." then that's a whole different matter than if you just hold your intent to yourself inside your head. In order to be heard one must make a sound, right?
    Last edited by allodial; 09-10-14 at 08:20 PM.

This is great when you can abate the District Attorney pending you initiating business. Get them to await you to make a claim...

However should you injure or kill somebody in one of the registered use vehicles, that seems to be you initiating business.

thanks

Maybe I presumed that you knew there was a gold seizure in the '30's. Since that was basically rescinded though gold is no longer the basis for the exchange rate for the dollar domestic and foreign. In other words many people have tried to prove this one way or the other based on precious metals.

I think this new Find (attached) is worth a read though. It shows a perspective worth considering. Simply put though, it is not worthwhile to put precious metal into play today while trying to define "lawful money". If you keep focusing on the currency instead of the demand it is like trying to form clouds. If you stick to making and recording the demand though, you are likely to eventually get it. Hundreds have that I am aware of.

That is my suggestion. You make your demand - on the backside of your paycheck or on your Signature Card.

Moxie, you asked , “How about when writing a check -- cross out "the order of"? Anything else?”
    See : Thread: services for cash only, how to convert FRNs to Lawful money? Dated 9/02/14
    Moxie so if we can use our banks checking account’s personal checks to pay like our groceries, and for items bought at walmart, etc, why would people choose to stamp their FRN’s with redeem lawful monies per 12USC 411?
    I am going by what Michael Joseph said , “…If for instance you only see PAY TO - then the check is non-negotiable which means it cannot be ASSIGNED”
    We can just strike out “…the order of “ initial it, sign you name under redeem for lawful money 12USC 411.