Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

JESUS DID NOT DIE ON THE CROSS AT ALL!!

ABRAHAM'S INCEST WITH SARAH DID NOT KILL OFF THE ISRAELITES!!
Honor thy Father and thy Mother - well in the flesh that is simply a moral code which is subject to all sorts of interpretations such as HOW DO I HONOR them? There is many denominations here - Scisms of thought - there does not exist ONE TRUTH in the flesh because in THE MAN Christ JESUS can only be found subjection. Thus folks opine on and on about stuff that does not matter at all.

Those walking out their existence according to their Five Senses do so to their Death [these cross over Jordan]. There is no deliverance - they are oppressed each and every day by Goliath. For the Central Nervous System rules their house [flesh tabernacle] and their spirit SLUMBERS - will someone please awaken David son of Jesse? The spiritual child must be birthed. Until then the flesh remains DEAD. The flesh is the VINEYARD - Isaiah 5.

Language matters. Yeshua, Yehoshuah, Jesus, Iousus - died. Michael Joseph is dying to self such that from glory unto glory I may be transformed into the image of Christ. I can't do it in my own imaginations. I must be Led into this path. Thus I ask the Holy Spirit [as Esther did]: What does the King like? My own vain thoughts [that's not what it means to me] means absolutely NOTHING.

I construct a "golden calf" in my VAIN, WORTHLESS thoughts.

=======================

Abraham's incest?: This is absurd to me. The relationship is what is being conveyed. Sarah was taken from amongst a PECULIAR PEOPLE - She is the barren that didst not bring forth. She Births the CHILDREN OF PROMISE. She births the children of Election. As the relationship gets more and more degraded we eventually find Jacob married to a SLAVE.

The bondwoman is one who is under the Law in her free will. She in her free will chooses to keep the Law. She is a slave.

The Children of Promise are led by the Holy Spirit and are therefore set free from the burden of the Law. This group or company takes their orders from the ADMINISTRATION of the Holy Spirit. Is the Law of God annulled ABSOLUTELY NOT.

Abraham who is the Leadership was granted this Promise. Well there was another Promise made even before the World even came into existence. I will get there shortly. I notice that 430 years after Abraham was granted that Promise [IN EQUITY] the Law was founded. So which is greater? Can the Law annul the Promise? HARDLY. Can the Promise annul the law, ABSOLUTELY NOT. There is Law AND Equity and these TWO merge into ONE under the Administration of the Holy Spirit.

But look around you what do you see? I see MEN trying to KILL the Promise. These men in their ignorance seek to put man under law.

The Israel of El Elyon is FREE in the PROMISE - however She [Israel] is DEAD or a SLAVE in the Law. And yes, Israel is the feminine in the analogy. The Men of Judah [or Leadership] is masculine.

So insert any woman you choose into the Analogy. Which one do you identify with? Which one would you like to identify with?

I choose Eve before she fell, says one, but that too is only halfway home. Says WISDOM, I choose to see the TWO in ONE before the BREACH. This is the putting together of the two sticks. And yet men opine on and on in their own vanity.

Did not the 12 disciples submit? How many cranial nerves do you have? See how it plays out in you? The answer is 12. There is one cranial nerve that went down into Egypt. It supports all of the organs. Funny how the medical profession calls this the JOSEPH NERVE.

How many elders are around the throne - 24 right? Each cranial nerve has two branches - 2 x 12 = 24. And yet as fantastic as that is - it is WORTHLESS. This is flesh and flesh - while it is the CONTAINER of the Symbolic meaning of Spiritual matters - the flesh will not inherit. For we shall receive a NEW HEAVEN and a NEW EARTH.

So what do Abraham and Sarah represent? The Spiritual Path.

He is a man of Faith - the Leader [Heb 11:1 Now faith is the title-deed of things hoped for, the proof of things not seen.] and

She is the woman of Faith - the Laity : Spiritual Church : [Isa 54:1 Shout in triumph, O barren [Sarah], thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the sons of the desolate than the sons of the Married Lady, saith the LORD. ]

He and She BIRTH the Elect Children. The Elect Church births the Elect Children. The Elect Church is Led by the Holy Spirit.

========================

Anyone teaching the Scriptures in the Flesh is building a DESOLATE HOUSE.

Isa 5:9 In Mine ears said the LORD of hosts, Of a truth many houses shall be desolate, even great and fair, without inhabitant.

Oh these houses are full of folks who are living for this day - but they are Spiritually DEADER than a box of hammers. Essentially DIRT - BAGS full of hot air but their spirit has yet to be birthed.

========================

Oh yes LET Sarah shout in TRIUMPH for she did not bring forth in her SELF WILL - Her Child - WAS A CHILD OF PROMISE.

So lets get to that Promise shall we?

Tit 1:1 PAUL, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the full knowledge of the truth which is after godliness;

Tit 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

Tit 3:4 But when the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, [Ref Psalm 27 v. 1]

Tit 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we did, but according to His mercy He saved us, by the washing of Spiritual rebirth, and renewing by THE Holy Spirit;

Now wherein is the FLESH? Pray tell - I can't find Sarah's womb anywhere in the foregoing. I however do see that this Heavenly Woman is THE CHURCH OF THE FIRSTBORN - according to the Promise.

So what now of this incest argument? It finds no root in my garden. I find it to be a weed. For this is rooted in Christ JESUS and this is far from Jesus CHRIST. I find many today denying the Christ because the WORD was encrypted into the FLESH nature. To say that Jesus did not die [flesh] is to deny the current state of affairs.

Please bear with me in my foolishness:

1. Has the WORD been beaten, put on trial, denied and essentially buried [entombed] within the "BELLY OF A GREAT FISH"?

2. Who did this to the WORD was it not the one who denied Him three times? The Church = Peter.

Continuing...