Thread: services for cash only, how to convert FRNs to Lawful money?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    MJ, I sense much wisdom in your posts so I read every word and again.

I see the spirit in all life including all flesh/man, I think it is the spirit that animates the flesh, all flesh otherwise the flesh man would drop and decay. do you agree?

then how can there be "DESOLATE HOUSES"? I have more questions but that is the one that immediately comes to my mind upon reading your post. it is stuff like this that makes me wonder if the bible is not a tool of division. "divide and conquer". but I do not know if this is for better or worse. sometimes I think that if it is for worse (in our judgmental eyes) that it may actually be for the better as it forces us (some of us) to think and act and it also seems if everything was perfect we (mankind) would stagnate. I guess Im starting to see that evil has a purpose and this helps me to learn but also and maybe more importantly forgive.

george,

Everything in this Universe is upheld by the power of Christ - Everything. Therefore what you see all around you is the Mystery of God - ENCRYPTED in nature.

Male and Female made he them. So what do you see all around you - men and women - right? So if that is all you take from that verse - well so be it - but male and female made he them in nature is with the encryption that you, I and every living soul that has ever and will ever walk this earth is both male/female in terms of their natures. This is SOL-o-MON. Thus the ONE God has both natures as well.

Let me ask you a question. Does a man give issue or does a woman? Therefore who do you think brought forth from the WOMB OF THE MORNING?

A desolate house in terms of the Scriptures is one where the man and the woman WITHIN are divorced - A HOUSE DIVIDED CANNOT STAND. So, george, LOOK AGAIN. That is all I see.

I don't see the Scriptures dividing and conquering man - I see man USING the Scriptures to help support his own evil desires and lusts. LOOKING IN THE MIRROR you will find your own worst enemy. Are you married within or do you tend to your own garden? Be careful about those five senses - they are liars.

There are desolate houses because the spirit in man is ASLEEP - the leadership is dead. I am a HUE-man - a light being. Yet I am created in the Thoughts of El Elyon thru WISDOM. Is there not a wall between the left and right hemispheres of the brain. A house divided cannot stand! There again is the Christ level of knowledge encrypted in my own body.

I see reptiles - R Complex mindsets - ruling the house in fear and greed. How do I know this is the truth? Well what do you see when you look around? What is within mankind plays out in Society. Sitting at the feet of another man - I can tell you the end of that Society - they will be ruled by one man. If I am ruled in fear and greed and lust, then the ONE WORLD leader will rule in fear and lust and greed. The end can be shown from the beginning.

Where is marriage within in Love? I don't see it without - therefore I see DESOLATE HOUSES - divided. Christ is not elevated today - just the opposite - man is. I quit the false church about ten years ago- you will never get me to return. I am in Church in the quietness of my room. My wife and I in Union - we two become One - within and without. I need her or else I cannot bring forth fruit.

If only men would come to realize this Spiritual Truth - then perhaps we would not see the Flesh Woman abused. Yes indeed george that is all I see - Desolation heaped upon Desolation - instead of Bethel - I see Hai - a waste heap. Where is the loving husband? Look in the mirror - see if you can find him?

A HOUSE DIVIDED CANNOT STAND. My express trust must align with my implied trust. I love her and she submits to me. She does not sit at the feet of other men. My intellect rules this house as I am LED by the Holy Spirit. Not my will ..... I WANT, I WANT, I WANT ..... this is the whore of Babylon - a Delilah soul.

Why can't we just be sober, stay at home and love our wives. I speak now to the temple WITHIN. There is not another man's process. There is only my deeds. If I act, then I have no one to point at except who I find in the mirror. If I seek to say I worked some other man's process then I may as well start calling him daddy.

I see a woman in rebellion against her husband [soul] and I see a husband that does not love his wife [spirit of man]. Look around you today what do you see? Marriages for LUST. 15 minute marriages and a quick divorce - always wanting but never satisfied. I WANT, I WANT, I WANT.

And the serpent entice Eve to rebel. Therefore Eve was an outlaw. There is nothing new under the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill

It is guilt that causes one to blindly contribute to the national debt through endorsement of private credit. It caused a nation to give up its gold.

End of Quote

Maybe in part. But I see FEAR and LUST as the primary motivation. Look around i see a people who don't give a CRAP how many people are Murdered - just as long as their STANDARD OF LIVING DOES NOT CHANGE. Do support our Troops won't you? Today I just see down and out IGNORANCE. But how do you have a choice, if you don't know the choice exists? The husbandmen HATE the woman. Use her and abuse her.

I wonder if she can see:

FREEMAN

1. a person who is entitled to full political and civil rights.
    2. historical - a person who is not a slave or serf.

Entitled by whom? Rights granted by whom? Indeed Eve is on her own - for her Husbandman too is at the feet of another man. Men working that which is unseemly with other men.

I am the high priest of this house and my wife the high priestess. We two are One submitting ourselves to CHRIST under the Administration of the Holy Spirit. Where is another man to be found?

Do you suppose the FRS to be against the U.S.? A house divided cannot stand. If you suppose that to be true then flush it down the drain. Where now is your trust? I see a serpent in the midst of the garden. What say ye?

Regards,
    Michael Joseph

I just had to let it go...

or if you prefer

I just had to let it go....

But while the Scriptures speak to me - I desire a face to face relationship. For now I only see thru a glass darkly..until that day.

1Co_13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

P.S.S. I believe most people are under the Christianity developed by Simon the Sorcerer. This is the FALSE CHRIST - already working and has been working for about 2000 years now. THESE ARE THE LATTER DAYS = last 2000 years.

Act 2:16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;

Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Comment:
    Men are looking for that which is. It just has yet to be revealed as a vail blinds their eyes. What is without first plays within. Where is the loving husband. I see a false shepherd - a divided house. Simon setup the Mysteries and called it CHRIST. Can you tell the difference?
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 09-09-14 at 10:00 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!