Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: services for cash only, how to convert FRNs to Lawful money?

I just have realized that it may have not been nice to ask about putting each of your bible perspectives in categories because it is like labeling something or even like asking for your ID in a way. my bad, if you find it offensive, please accept my apologies.

it really is nice to converse with both of you though. way outta my league so to speak as Ive mentioned before, the best out there on these subjects as far as I can tell. just that both of them are confusing (Davids Lawful methodologies and the bible) so when they are combines its even harder.

I, myself havnt formed a concrete opinion of the bible and Christ but it seems to me to be a story used to control peoples. if it is good or bad I dont know and actually I think it works both ways but it is very hard to put the pieces together. I want to learn how to read the original hebrew and greek texts oneday so I can better understand it but I also think there is alot more to this than what is written.

the most ironic part about it is I find it easier to understand eastern philosophy than western mainly because there is so many directions christains have taken.

well, anyway.. thanks again and again for sharing guys. it helps alot!

You are welcome George!

As you digest it a bit, feel free to inquire again. Remember that the power is in the demand, not the currency tendered. Consider the "lawful money" post-gold seizure to be US notes, redeemable in gold, in the form of Federal Reserve notes.

I, myself havnt formed a concrete opinion of the bible and Christ but it seems to me to be a story used to control peoples.
    I think any and all religion, except of course my Pragmatism is a business plan. I will be known as the Father of Pragmatism - maybe The Martin LUTHER of the 21st Century. Try as you might though, there is no way to profit from Pragmatism as a religion; only find some peace in discovering there is no need for a supernatural interpretation.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-09-14 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    I just have realized that it may have not been nice to ask about putting each of your bible perspectives in categories because it is like labeling something or even like asking for your ID in a way. my bad, if you find it offensive, please accept my apologies.

I, myself havnt formed a concrete opinion of the bible and Christ but it seems to me to be a story used to control peoples. if it is good or bad I dont know and actually I think it works both ways but it is very hard to put the pieces together. I want to learn how to read the original hebrew and greek texts oneday so I can better understand it but I also think there is alot more to this than what is written.

the most ironic part about it is I find it easier to understand eastern philosophy than western mainly because there is so many directions christains have taken.

well, anyway.. thanks again and again for sharing guys. it helps alot!
    Well george, I will address your first question and then I will address the control concern. The following is not DIRECTED at you george, it is a Statement of the poor estate of many today. I make no judgments. I respect all religions. Yet I find all religions to lack severely. Religion is a CLUB - I speak now to a WAY OF LIFE.

===============================

Now asking me to label the BRAND of The Way is like asking me from what authority do I speak. By asking the question, you actually make the point quite effectively. Men who are used to sitting under the Shade of other men - will naturally ask "what institution are you with?" "Who ordained you?" This is to be expected. Neo was asked "Why do my eyes hurt?" The response was "You have never used them?" Henry FORD said it another way: "The hardest thing any man will ever do is THINK."

The Controlled are always seeking to know who are their Controllers. And the Controllers are always seeking others to Control. There is no label on The Way. Not in pride but let me say I have more than twenty thousand hours vested in studying Scripture, Law, Trusts, Equity, Philosophy, Engineering, Mathematics and Origins. All, and I mean All of that time I count as HORSESHIT. Because it is time wasted at the feet of other men. I am unconcerned with what Other men say. I am concerned with what the Holy Spirit teaches me.

I have yet to tend to my Garden. For I am the Husbandman [spirit] of my Garden. Why couldn't I just be SOBER - why did I drink of the Cup full of filthiness? Which is to say man's understandings in his own SELF WILL. I have found my five senses to be LIARS.

Rom 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?

Rom 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Comment: Sin in IGNORANCE can be forgiven.

Now I don't care for labels such as Christ-Man [Christian]. It is just man trying to label another so that he can wrap his feeble mind around what he does not understand. Therefore, I can only share my experiences and what has been given to me by the Holy Spirit in Revelation. Some can receive and others can't. I refuse to argue the matter for it is up to God to give the increase and I am just your fellow Servant working in the Field [world].

When the student is ready the teacher will appear. Otherwise, darkness is upon the face of the deep. But only the student can know. For how am I to read minds? But the Holy Spirit can. And she is a TREE OF LIFE.

Now then to the idea of institutions these are all BUSINESS PLANS and therefore they are subject to the Higher Powers of man. There one goes again straight way into the PIT of CONTROL. Get to work SLAVE for your master [man] requires it of you. By what authority huh? I am FREE in Christ. I see dogs controlled by their masters. This is really sick - but it is true. And what is worse the faithful dog returns to master even after taking a beating. The four horns control the world - but RELIGION is by far the worst. One Bows down to the IDOL placed before him - because he has made a Golden CALF in MAN. Men are at his head. Not Christ. He worships MEN instead of God. He gives Homage and Service to MEN instead of God.

Why and How? SELF WILL. I will do as I please - or what seems right in my eyes. Therefore, my opinion is SUBJECTIVE and is therefore subject to peer review? Will I remain an ISLAND or will I enter into the SOCIETAL WOMB? Either way, I lose, for I may find myself at the other end of a gun being asked - BY WHAT AUTHORITY DO YOU SPEAK? What then friend? Darkness comes faster - I can hear the Horses already. What will you do when you are expecting war and famine and HAPPINESS HITS YOU? Will you accept the lie? Will you be able to recognize the lie?

Thinking about what I see all around me proves to me that Evolution is a farce. I choose NOT to grant certain givens such that the argument might proceed. Prove it - or it is just another Faith. The faithless, seek Religion in Science. Yet they show themselves as FOOLS. For Science has yet to proceed anywhere. Oh there are a bunch of fancy tricks - some smoke and mirror for the ignorant - yet when the "good doctors" are asked to prove their theories - we are left with Factors of Safety - thus imperfect knowledge - and only MODELS of reality. Thus Science is based too in Faith. Therefore, I find that Science is a Religion.

Those who worship at the ALTER of SCIENCE do so at the feet of men. Something about Shoulders and Giants. Pray tell, where did you get that fancy Robe Doctor, Preacher, Lawyer? And pray tell - who GAVE YOU THOSE WORDS? Why other men of course! I received them special at the College. I am squared away you know - in BASE CONSCIOUSNESS - stuck in the Checkerboard floor - controlled by other men.

In my MIND's eye, I have stood at the Singularity Point of Creation and I cannot see thru to the other side. Thus I take it on Faith that the things I see are made of things I don't see. And guess what my faith is rewarded - for I cannot see the sub-atomic. Thus I can "see" in the Earth NATURE revealing Her Secrets - A CREATOR - I see phi in my face, my hands, my mouth, my legs, I see Pi and Phi in number theory which begs STRUCTURE. In the First Fibonacci series I see PHI, in the second I see PI. Yet who can see and understand? I see Galaxies ordered in PHI. I see the Pine Cone, the nautilus shell, the sunflower.....

Finding noone to satisfy my desire to know, I TRUST in a hope that I cannot prove. And I have been rewarded as I have returned to my Mother's House - and I am renewed.

I will show you this in a Parable which I will decrypt but for the time being, let me direct my attention to your Statement of Control. I imagine if you are like most folks who don't look under the rocks in the stream, you will come to an opinion based on what MEN have taught you. Concerning The Way of Christ - this is NOT taught in the Churches - not at all. So I am not surprised that one might come to the conclusion you have come to. HOWEVER, upon deeper inspection, I find one who would come to that conclusion based on what men teach - well - really should not be complaining too much. I speak to Self Responsibility. I care not for what another man has to say - and I care even less for what I have learned to date. I find my knowledge is imperfect and I will be damned if I will set at the feet of fools who seek to only make a gain upon my ignorance.

How then will one comment concerning knowledge, when one lacks? Give me REVELATION - I count all that I have as Dung and I am willing to leave it to push on to gain Christ. But it is up to the Father to adopt a son. So I push on and keep plowing.

I wish to MATURE in CHRIST. The Milk is for little children.

Heb 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

Heb 6:2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

Heb 6:3 And this will we do, if God permit.

continuing.....
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

continuing....

============================

Now then I promised a Parable: [the useage of man in the following is without gender it is both male/female as in mankind]

Joh 9:1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.

Comment: This is EVERY MAN born blind into this Flesh Age - whose Spiritual EYES are closed and whose Flesh EYES are open. Said man has a choice - THIS IS SARAH: She can tell Abraham to lie with her bondmaiden which is to do things in her own will according to the experiences thru her Five Senses [Central Nervous System] - or She can come up by the way of the South - being Led by the Holy Spirit into the PROMISED LAND. SARAH is the Body of mankind - she is with choice. What will she choose?

Joh 9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

Comment: They only see the Flesh - he can't see - he is blind, physically speaking. But they are looking for the CAUSE for this man's blindness. For is it FAIR for one man to come into this Age with physical eyes to see and others blind? The disciples are asking about the Angelic Age before this time. If you don't understand the previous Heaven/Earth - write me privately and I will share a detailed study. This parable is about the blinding of the Spiritual Eyes.

Joh 9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

Comment: This man has been selected [ELECTED] for a certain duty. God is working now within mankind.

Joh 9:4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

Comment: Jesus CHRIST was appointed Chief Trustee over the Household of God. Now then a man works in the day [light] but darkness is returning and anybody with half a bit of sense can see this fact. There will come a time when the Holy Spirit will take Her leave of man and man will have to suffer 40 days and 40 nights without the Light and the Comforter [food or water]. How much OIL you got in your lamp friend? I hope it does not go out on you? Therefore Father says "Buy gold [oil] of me now so that you may have for the time [of testing] to come.

Joh 9:6 When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay,

Comment: The spit is water. Water is The Logos or The Word - Pristine and Pure straight from the Mouth of Emmanuel. But he mixed it with clay. Clay is the stuff of man. As in man's theology. Therefore, this is man's teachings of the Word absent Revelation of the Holy Spirit. Notice the man still cannot SEE because he is blinded by other men. Therefore he is subject to other men. This is JONAH trapped in the Belly of the Great Fish - this Age - 6 thousand years.

Joh 9:7 And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.

Comment: Now then just as Christ JESUS was sent to be about His Father's work, He now sends this man - appoints this man - to go to the pool of Siloam whereuopn the man washed himself [purified himself] with the pure, unadulterated truth in Christ. As given from the Source - the SPRING or Fountain of Siloam. With WISDOM [Holy Spirit] El Elyon brought forth The WORD. She BIRTHS, she is the Fountain Head.

The onlookers look on and wonder - WHERE DID THIS WISDOM COME FROM? What brand of Religion is this? I don't understand.

Joh 9:8 The neighbours therefore, and they which before had seen him that he was blind, said, Is not this he that sat and begged?

Comment: Notice is this not he who sat and begged? Poor beggars indeed. Begging SCRAPS from the Masters Table - like dogs eating what is left over GRANTED BY THE HANDS OF MEN.

Said men, who by the way, are as RAVENOUS WOLVES - Agents of Satan in the pulpit. Leading the poor, wretched and blind into the Ditch without hope for a NEW DAY.

And yet the ignorant ones do not recognize their poor meager estate. You say why not? Because they have material wealth - so why build the Spiritual House? Why should I do any work at all? THAT IS WHAT PASTOR IS FOR, RIGHT?

Awaken, thou that sleepeth. For now is the day to buy fine gold.

Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Rev 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

Comment: Naked indeed. What a sad sight it is.

What do you discern reader? Do you discern Wisdom? All credit and glory be to my Father, El Elyon and my Mother, El Shaddai by and thru Yehoshuah the Annointed of El Elyon.

Heb_1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God [Yehoshuah], even thy God [El Elyon], hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

While I admit I have never focused much on the Exchange Stabilization Fund of 1934, I have always been keenly aware of the shift in power from the Fed to the Treasury. This is at the basis of my point here, albeit I have wandered through the guilt of the sacrificial system of thought to get here. The market analyst portrays the Exchange Stabilization Fund as "super-secret", then shows us a tour of the Congressional Record? Interesting!!

I really enjoyed the chart introduced at Minute 5:35. For me though this simply shows a logical correlation between the man in the office and short-term interest rates; why it is important that you might choose carefully who is appointed Secretary.

One thing behind my thinking is that I have the federal repository handy. Just yesterday I was looking around for something and stumbled across an interesting Resolution! [Attached.] Oddly I never find anybody else reading there? I wonder why it would seem I am one of the very few people who will go through the trouble of making the esoteric exoteric in my way of thinking. While the Congressional Records are "super-secret" for a market analyst to create a sense of awe and mystery for the YouTube viewer, it is simply a handy place to become informed. However, if I were to cast an air of mystery around our repository I might make a business plan out of conspiracy theory and claim my new religion around a profit margin!

This is a wonderful demonstration of the guilt brought on by the incest at the root of Judaism. Robert RUBIN suddenly tendered his resignation in time for the 5:00 News! I was interested enough to watch but sadly not to have turned on a video recorder. I grabbed the next morning's headlines instead. [However notice how Alan GREENSPAN, then the Chairman of the Fed survived the same indictment without batting an eye!]

So please be patient with me about the Bible allegory. It is simply where my mind was at on that particular post. I find it exciting that Pragmatism is developing into a Decree of Faith for an internationally recognized monument. More on that when it happens...

P.S. After watching that 10-minute video you might take a moment to reflect upon my postings, and Michael Joseph's comments too, to understand better why you would want to remove any presumed first lien by the Treasury from your property, purchased with lawful money, formed so by a demand on record.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-09-14 at 09:43 AM.

Why couldn't I just be SOBER...

Sober Tool - Reading Festival. This song features a triple-signature reverse heartbeat for the base line. A heartbeat is soothing with the first beat louder than the second. Reverse that and you have the heart of rock and roll.

bump BUMP, BUMP BUMP; bump BUMP, BUMP BUMP

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Sober Tool - Reading Festival. This song features a triple-signature reverse heartbeat for the base line. A heartbeat is soothing with the first beat louder than the second. Reverse that and you have the heart of rock and roll.

bump BUMP, BUMP BUMP; bump BUMP, BUMP BUMP

wow...i would have never thought you were a tool fan David.
    Maynard does an another amazing performance.

I am just a worthless liar.
    I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you.
    Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you.
    I will chew it up and leave,
    I will work to elevate you
    Just enough to bring you down.
    Trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post

Shalom
    MJ

MJ, I sense much wisdom in your posts so I read every word and again.

I see the spirit in all life including all flesh/man, I think it is the spirit that animates the flesh, all flesh otherwise the flesh man would drop and decay. do you agree?

then how can there be "DESOLATE HOUSES"? I have more questions but that is the one that immediately comes to my mind upon reading your post. it is stuff like this that makes me wonder if the bible is not a tool of division. "divide and conquer". but I do not know if this is for better or worse. sometimes I think that if it is for worse (in our judgmental eyes) that it may actually be for the better as it forces us (some of us) to think and act and it also seems if everything was perfect we (mankind) would stagnate. I guess Im starting to see that evil has a purpose and this helps me to learn but also and maybe more importantly forgive.

there is much to digest and learn in this thread and I could go into many questions about the biblical stuff but for now I need to stick to my objective and that is comprehending Davids method of redemption. (Lawful Money, LOR & R4C) I dont want to give the impression to you (MJ) that I do not value your input here by not engaging more by replying to the wonderful post you have made here. I dont mind if everyone continues discussing these things though and in fact would like that also. Im just holding opinions about it for the time being.

It is guilt that causes one to blindly contribute to the national debt through endorsement of private credit. It caused a nation to give up its gold.
    maybe somehow.. and I hope to get why you see it that way at some point but to me it seems it is involuntary ignorance. it seems this would have never have happened if the people were more informed by those who orchestrated all this but it was done in secret.

NQ1) if/when I accept this cash then how do I put it on record?

Attachment 1904

What is critical to understand is the above payment verification for demand is superfluous because the claim is with me. As recipient of the funds I will and I have stayed in honor. The Payer now owns part of my claim - my BoE and stake in Wall Street as a Patroon etc. More elegant to some of Michael Joseph's teachings is that this suitor too has a claim to approval by signature of the Declaration of Independence and therefore comes into Party of Interest character with the People in the Preamble of the Constitution(s).

The Instructions at the bottom of the Libel of Review state:

The form above was simply practice so that the new suitor was ready for when it mattered:

Attachment 1905

Now this expresses a claim to the intellectual property of a Case in the US District Court that has no attachments or liens.

NQ2) in order to verify these are indeed lawful moneys, one must have a record of the demand that converted them, no?

No. Only on funds that you convert to cash. If the payer is giving you cash you have no need to get a record of their demand.

I can tell you are very intelligent and made the presumption that you have the social conditioning just the same. This is what I was proposing is causing you to complicate this. So I went a bit overboard in order to show everybody the roots of the guilt conditioning. My objective is that you understand so I will keep diagramming this for you until we are satisfied you do.

It is an unequivocal interpretation but the basics are expressed through teachings like Guardians of the Grail and Holy Blood; Holy Grail etc. One item to keep in mind is that the Book of Mark was first, and the other Gospels followed suit with the same objective - to protect the Bloodline of King Jesus.
    that is a lot of great info David but I am still stuck. and in order to proceed to gain a full understanding of this I need to proceed in order. but first let me say/write that I am very grateful you will "keep diagramming this for you (me) until we are satisfied you do" also thanks for clarifying your perspective for me on the bible and christ. I was trying to pinpoint these perspectives for no other reason than to see if it helped me comprehend what you are saying/writing and this actually helps me.

thanks

baby steps...

a man is hiking alone up a popular mountain path/trail, he takes notice that in the middle of the path just ahead of him is three pieces of paper, as he gets closer he sees it may be three one dollar bills but now his is not sure. before he picks them up, he know they are three pieces of paper but he now wonders if they are also either FRNs or Lawful money.

Y/N question: are these Lawful Money?
    Last edited by george; 09-09-14 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    baby steps...

a man is hiking alone up a popular mountain path/trail, he takes notice that in the middle of the path just ahead of him is three pieces of paper, as he gets closer he sees it may be three one dollar bills but now his is not sure. before he picks them up, he know they are three pieces of paper but he now wonders if they are also either FRNs or Lawful money.

Y/N question: are these Lawful Money?

Up until the time he picks them up, they are just three pieces of paper