Thread: The Ten Horns

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    FWIW, I think that the star represents the male energy and the crescent moon represents the female energy.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post

Michael Joseph it appears that the above video (1 out of 14) is related to that book.
    I watched this (all 14 parts) lots of mainstream christian type polarizations going on there.

what he took away from reading Plato doesnt jive with the way I read. he suggests that Plato wanted to create a caste system with the children divided by bloodlines but the way I recall is that Plato wanted to divide the children according to their own natural inclinations.

Ive a long way to go to finish reading Plato's extensive writings (something like 1400 volumes!)

from what I gather though from ancient philosophers, the conspiratorial agendas really started gaining steam with Aristotle and during that time is where it all went wrong. specifically with "squaring the circle" search the devils chord conspiracy for more info. I posted a link somewhere here on the forum a couple of weeks ago. this one conspiracy in particular totally altered my world view. (for the better I'd have to say)
    Last edited by george; 09-09-14 at 02:25 AM.