Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
Michael Joseph it appears that the above video (1 out of 14) is related to that book.
Yes, I watched that video some time back and was compelled to get the book in paperback cover. He was rushed to get this book to print so it is full of typo errors but it is very well done. I would recommend the following THREE books to be read in the following order:

1. The Secret History of the World - Mark Booth

2. Lucifers Children - Milan Martin

3. Beyond Science Fiction or CLICK HERE

Enjoy. I really liked Jim's book because he goes real deep into the Mystery of "Angel's Wings". Those studied comprehend the "whirlwind", or "walking in the clouds" - a craft that has the colour of Amber [highly polished bronze]. Jim explores the Third Reich and their tunneling into Hell and ascending into Heaven. Base 211 is also explored in some detail.

I checked up on Jim's work - his revelation of Scripture and I recommend anyone who reads his book to do the same - I found him to be right on. I don't think their was a conspiracy when certain versus were translated; I however believe that man's mind was not prepared to receive what was being said.

So what's new under the sun?

Shalom,
Michael Joseph