Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Ten Horns

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Michael Joseph it appears that the above video (1 out of 14) is related to that book.
    Yes, I watched that video some time back and was compelled to get the book in paperback cover. He was rushed to get this book to print so it is full of typo errors but it is very well done. I would recommend the following THREE books to be read in the following order:

1. The Secret History of the World - Mark Booth

2. Lucifers Children - Milan Martin

3. Beyond Science Fiction or CLICK HERE

Enjoy. I really liked Jim's book because he goes real deep into the Mystery of "Angel's Wings". Those studied comprehend the "whirlwind", or "walking in the clouds" - a craft that has the colour of Amber [highly polished bronze]. Jim explores the Third Reich and their tunneling into Hell and ascending into Heaven. Base 211 is also explored in some detail.

I checked up on Jim's work - his revelation of Scripture and I recommend anyone who reads his book to do the same - I found him to be right on. I don't think their was a conspiracy when certain versus were translated; I however believe that man's mind was not prepared to receive what was being said.

So what's new under the sun?

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

I realize this is an old thread but wanted to comment. Was thinking that the 10 horns and 7 powers could be this. The great world powers.
    1. Egypt
    2. Assyria
    3. Babylon
    4. Medo-Persian (two horns)
    5. Greece
    6.Roman Empire
    7. Dual British-American world power (two horns)
    8. United Nations..Springs out of the 7th power
    Here we have ten horns and seven powers...U.N. springs out of the 7th

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    7. Dual British-American world power (two horns)
    Interesting. However, it America doesn't seem to be of 'the earth' in the sense of the local Judean earth. Also America being under British dominion or a colony of Britain would afford a merger or a unity rather than any duality. Also the UK consists of three kingdoms (of Ireland, England and Scotland--Great Britain on the other hand was the union* of two kingdoms--unicorn (get it--uni-horn)).

Turkey (Khazaria and Hungary) had dual-king (two-horn/dyarchy) systems and may still have that. The Vatican or Roman system has a Black Pope and a White Pope which seems similar to the Khazarian/Turkish dyarchy (see quote-box below).

Also the Lateran Treaty (1929) resulted in two entities: Vatican City or something like that and the Holy See (and they might be local to 'the earth' in the Judea-local sense). It seems that its a challenge for some to see America as being infiltrated by Babylon than America being Babylon. This infiltration seems to have accelerated in the mid 1800s.

Another common pattern of diarchy has one king in charge of spiritual matters and another, usually subordinate to the first, in charge of temporal or military matters. This pattern was followed in early Hungarian society by the spiritual kende and the military gyula. The Khazars were ruled by the spiritual khagan and the military bek. During the shogunate of Japan, the emperor held spiritual and nominal authority over the whole country, while the shogun held temporal authority.

The crescent as shown above per the Turkish coat of arms shows two horns. The symbol on the UN flag also shows two horns.

Related: Diarchy
    Hoppean Monarchism and the Book of Daniel
    Last edited by allodial; 09-08-14 at 03:12 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Turkish coat of arms as seen above

the inverted star = Sigil of Baphomet

And as pointed out how Wash DC is laid out

....and that Persephone, the Queen of the underworld, sits atop the U. S. Capitol dome

I could be rambling here....but something's just not right, eh?

"The devil is in the details" (...as in --> know who you're dealing with)
    Last edited by ag maniac; 09-08-14 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    I could be rambling here....but something's just not right, eh?

"The devil is in the details" (...as in --> know who you're dealing with)
    Oh no no ..you're not rambling. You're discerning something that I and many others been discerning or have discerned. Clearly, they are 'advertising' who or what they are. It is said that the Turks used to be called "the serpent people". The words Turkey or Turk seem strangely similar to Drake (TRK/DRK), Drakey or or Dragon.

“To the angel of the church in Pergamum write: ‘I know your works, and where you dwell... where Satan’s throne is. And you hold fast to my name, and did not deny my faith even in the days in which Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.'"
    AFAIK, Pergamum was and is in western Turkey.

“Pergamum had a unique status that was different than any other city because it was the political center, says Rick Renner, the author of A Light in the Darkness, a study of the seven churches of Asia Minor. “It was from there that all the rulings were made that affected the whole of Asia Minor.” Rick Rinner, A Light in the Darkness
    Name:  pergamon-altar-of-Zeus.jpg
Views: 531
Size:  72.5 KB

Alleged Illum. insider/informant Leo Zagami has made assertions about the significance of "Turkey". However, the famous infamous Pergamum altar was moved to Berlin (and may be eventually moved back to Turkey). Some suggest that Obama's stage at the 2008 Democratic Convention to be a replica of the Pergamum altar. However, staffers said it was just a replica of a part of the White House.

Name:  dnc10.jpg
Views: 790
Size:  123.4 KB

Also:

Name:  soviet_flag.gif
Views: 479
Size:  2.3 KB

(Old flag of Islam)

Name:  800px-Nation_of_Islam_flag.svg.png
Views: 649
Size:  21.3 KB
    (Nation of Islam Flag)

Related:
    Pergamom Altar
    The Seat of Satan: Nazi Germany
    Altar of Zeus at Pergamon (c.166-156 BCE)
    Last edited by allodial; 09-08-14 at 07:22 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

FWIW, I think that the star represents the male energy and the crescent moon represents the female energy.

Michael Joseph it appears that the above video (1 out of 14) is related to that book.
    I watched this (all 14 parts) lots of mainstream christian type polarizations going on there.

what he took away from reading Plato doesnt jive with the way I read. he suggests that Plato wanted to create a caste system with the children divided by bloodlines but the way I recall is that Plato wanted to divide the children according to their own natural inclinations.

Ive a long way to go to finish reading Plato's extensive writings (something like 1400 volumes!)

from what I gather though from ancient philosophers, the conspiratorial agendas really started gaining steam with Aristotle and during that time is where it all went wrong. specifically with "squaring the circle" search the devils chord conspiracy for more info. I posted a link somewhere here on the forum a couple of weeks ago. this one conspiracy in particular totally altered my world view. (for the better I'd have to say)
    Last edited by george; 09-09-14 at 02:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    from what I gather though from ancient philosophers, the conspiratorial agendas really started gaining steam with Aristotle and during that time is where it all went wrong. specifically with "squaring the circle" search the devils chord conspiracy for more info. I posted a link somewhere here on the forum a couple of weeks ago. this one conspiracy in particular totally altered my world view. (for the better I'd have to say)
    If you consider Aristotle and company as likely having been students of post-Alexandrian (Egyptian) Mystery Schools, it might get even more interesting. As for the word 'conspiracy' --two people plotting together to make ice cream are conspirators. Conspiracy is catch phrase for two or more acting out a plan one could say.
    Last edited by allodial; 09-09-14 at 04:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    FWIW, I think that the star represents the male energy and the crescent moon represents the female energy.
    The male being represented by an inverted pentagram (Destructive). In Greek "mouni" means vagina. Vagina worship is known to exist. Looking at the coat of arms from a heraldric perspective, the upside down star represents the source of power for the two-horned entity or the like. The crescent can be used used to represent a "second son" for family lines in heraldry. In witchcraft it can be part of the symbol for the Goddess" or the "Horned God". It is also held to be a symbol for a "Moon God" which is said to have been worshiped since ancient times in Arabian lands.
    Name:  karum1.gif
Views: 609
Size:  103.8 KB
    If you're referring to mosques and Islamic flags, it predates Islam when pre-Islamic people (Arabs) worshiped a crescent moon god father of which many statuettes have been found throughout the Middle East. Mecca is where this god being supposedly resided. These pre-Islamists also worshiped a female sun goddess and several 'star' daughters as well as meteorites that would occasionally fall, one of which was incorporated into the Kabba around which modern Muslims worship. This is also probably why they follow a lunar based calendar and carry small swords shaped like crescent moons. Some say one of the names of this moon god was "Allah" but others argue that Allah just means "god". But it's quite likely Mohammed & his followers assimilated pagan traditions and beliefs with his new found faith.
    There are actually "occultists" who regard the vagina to be a kind of "Holy of Holies".
    Last edited by allodial; 09-11-14 at 08:04 PM.

There are actually "occultists" who regard the vagina to be a kind of "Holy of Holies".
    I think the most well known is catholisism.

hey check out this guys vids, just ran across this yesterday. I like his style..

this one is right-on about the vagina.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaWf...q8FpM2RTMQTAgw

The horned goat is the Male [doctrine], the Crescent Moon is the "Boat of Isis" Female [Church]. This is the false Church for the Spirit is not in this Church. This is the Church that preaches about Jesus and has no idea about Christ. These are the leadership like Diotrephes who seek power, wealth and fame and control and domination. You know always collecting for the building fund. You can find one on just about every corner.

The way to her house is the way to DEATH.

Bob Dylan if you can hear him sang about this false church:

In a little hilltop village, they gambled for my clothes
    I bargained for salvation an' they gave me a lethal dose
    I offered up my innocence and got repaid with scorn
    "Come in," she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

We are commanded to come out of her - O my People.

====================

Pro 7:4 Say unto wisdom, "Thou art my sister;"And call understanding thy close friend:
    Pro 7:5 That they may keep thee from the apostate woman, From the foreigner which flattereth with her words.
    Pro 7:6 For at the window of my house I looked through my casement,
    Pro 7:7 And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the sons, A young man void of understanding,

Pro 7:21 With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, With the flattering of her lips she forced him.
    Pro 7:22 He goeth after her suddenly, As an ox goeth to the slaughter, Or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;
    Pro 7:23 Till a dart strike through his liver; As a bird hasteth to the snare, And knoweth not that it is for his life.

Pro 7:26 For she hath cast down many wounded: Yea, many strong men have been slain by her.
    Pro 7:27 Her house is the way to the grave, Going down to the inner chambers of death.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 09-12-14 at 01:31 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!