Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Remedies when Lawful Money demand is ignored, property rights violated?

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    yeah, I dont get it.. and its very difficult to get questions answered directly but Ive noticed it elsewhere on other non related forums aswell. not sure what thats all about?

    usually very intelligent folks too but its like folks cant even see the questions? Ive even tried numbering them and then one at a time and still no results so the Im fairly sure the breakdown in communication is not on my end. oh well..
    I presume they don't answer because they don't know the answer. And there is no shame in simply not knowing. However, if we do not have the means or knowledge to enforce our legal rights when violated, then all the other legal research is merely academic.

    Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    if ya dont mind my asking..whats going on Jethro? how did you loose money? Im not sure what you mean by payor, I guess.
    False "1099-MISC" forms being filed. The payer/issuer of the false forms refused to stop issuing the forms. A lawful money demand was made on every payment sent from this payer. Someone from "IRS" sends the payer a "Notice of Levy" and the payor honors it. All of my requests to stop it are ignored.

    Now what?

  2. #12
    Senior Member Michael Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    peaceful inhabitant on the Earth
    Posts
    1,398
    Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
    I presume they don't answer because they don't know the answer. And there is no shame in simply not knowing. However, if we do not have the means or knowledge to enforce our legal rights when violated, then all the other legal research is merely academic.
    Who gave you legal rights? Produce the evidence of your claim which established legal rights.


    If one undertakes in a use established by another THEN has only CIVIL RIGHTS. And those are mere benefits granted to those who abide in the terms of use which govern that use. I like to refer to these as END USERS.

    The agent for those establishing the Use desire that one performs since one made a use are occupying within those terms. This is Equity.

    I had a similar situation years back that is touched on herein. 2005 went to garnishment. Wrote a letter established the facts, the account was zeroed in 27 days absent further action. I take that as a witness that I am working with the ignorance of man in these offices of agents for those who created the use. Eventually my presentment made it way to those who helped Settle the trust agreement - finding me to be in conformance with the bylaws located in a different district, the account was settled.

    Why does one want their questions answered? For what purpose? What "skin" will one sacrifice for their own education? Do you trust that the answers coming are true? Ahhhhhhhhhh.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

    www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
    I presume they don't answer because they don't know the answer. And there is no shame in simply not knowing. However, if we do not have the means or knowledge to enforce our legal rights when violated, then all the other legal research is merely academic.
    or I guess maybe they are worried their answers may be construed as legal advice.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
    False "1099-MISC" forms being filed. The payer/issuer of the false forms refused to stop issuing the forms. A lawful money demand was made on every payment sent from this payer. Someone from "IRS" sends the payer a "Notice of Levy" and the payor honors it. All of my requests to stop it are ignored.
    Now what?

    Im currently researching Karl Lentz but also Boris (usufruct surrender/revisionary interest) Karl suggest finding out the real men and/or women involved and using property claims and such.

    Boris suggest that the SSN name is a decedant.

    both methods seem to be working for folks with IRS issues but at this time I havnt studied enough to decide for myself which of these twos philosophy would work best for me.


    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post

    Why does one want their questions answered?
    in order to learn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    For what purpose?
    to have more options available.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    What "skin" will one sacrifice for their own education?
    thats another reason to ask questions. you ask questions to try and eliminate knuckle-busters or worse

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Do you trust that the answers coming are true? Ahhhhhhhhhh.
    I dont but I do trust my gut to make that determination.

    I think open-source is the only way for humanity to proceed, full transparency! those who do not operate with this most basic philosophy (honesty and compassion) their motives are suspect.

    here is a simple question: why hold out if you know the answers to the questions another asks?

  4. #14
    Senior Member Michael Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    peaceful inhabitant on the Earth
    Posts
    1,398
    Quote Originally Posted by george View Post

    here is a simple question: why hold out if you know the answers to the questions another asks?
    Because the one who asks does not comprehend the nature of the question. One asks what books might you recommend for me to read so I can become aware? How to answer that question is a problem. It depends on the knowledge set of the one asking... There is no simple formula.

    Is the question discourse or does the one asking already have a notion of what he/she expects to hear? I see DISHONESTY in one asking a question as a Short Cut so that he/she will not have to perform any work. How is there love and charity therein? What can I do for you, might proceed, in good faith.

    Furthermore under what premise does one act if he/she thinks another man is compelled to do anything for him? I asked what skin because I have grown quite used to those who would take from my family's table thinking themselves to be of more importance just because they have yet to put their back to the plow and WORK. I see Opportunity Lost.

    I remember early on - I went to one who had knowledge and offered him thousands of dollars worth of my resources and my time, I then humbled myself offering to be his secretary, errand runner and witness for any proceedings he deemed necessary. I then drove long distances again and again to go see him face to face - many times driving him around to do his many errands - always listening and observing.

    In the end, I found that Wisdom is found by NOT asking other men questions. So now there is a paradox. What should I do - to ask or not - and what of the teacher where should he or she begin, if at all?

    I am a proponent of Scripture - but there are many who will dismiss because they already have their preconceived notions of what is the answer they seek. So again, where to start? The student is prejudiced and therefore is dishonest.

    One says I am asking a question about the Law Boundaries of a particular Estate - Why exactly do you want to know? For what purpose? Specifically. Is it to make a gain for yourself? What of the teacher? Wherein is there gain? Or is it a loss? Time wasted upon yet another selfish soul.

    Do you hold others to be your teacher? Is it dishonest to take without consideration of any kind?

    So do you seek a RELATIONSHIP? Well that would be Special, but we have yet to establish a Trust; therefore, I have no trust in you. Therefore there are no duties or obligations. So what of the whoa is me - poor me - why won't anybody answer me and MY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS - I just can't get any satisfaction - I am growing weary - I am ......

    Answer my question : Why should anybody feel compelled to answer your questions absent a special relationship? Mutually beneficial that is. Absent that formation - I just see selfishness.

    doug555 has established a VERY THOROUGH assemblage of teachings for anyone who would care to look. One who truly must be seeking such as you, george, SURELY would go and take advantage. Since you trust your gut so much, asking the question in the first place is a complete waste of time. For what has your gut to do with any Law Boundary?

    Regarding Honesty - what is honest about asking a question - when one has full knowledge that the answer exists in the place where said one has been instructed to attend? With a pure conscience I would instruct the Reader to go check out doug555 [look him up] he has compiled a page herein that has the soup to nuts version of Lawful Money. I suppose that is what you are asking about right? Be sure to recompense doug555 for his tireless HONEST work, wont you.

    Kudos on you doug555 for sharing your time, I appreciate you. I hope I have repaid you in kind. If you happen to read this thread perhaps you might be so kind to link your work to this thread - that is if you have not already done it.

    Regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 09-12-14 at 11:35 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

    www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    why hold out if you know the answers to the questions another asks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Because the one who asks does not comprehend the nature of the question.
    if thats how you feel then so be it but it strikes me as judgmental. I was not asking on my behalf only.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I see DISHONESTY in one asking a question as a Short Cut so that he/she will not have to perform any work.
    again, this strikes me as judgmental. dont get me wrong (again!) I didnt say it was judgmental, only seems like it to me.



    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    How is there love and charity therein? What can I do for you, might proceed, in good faith.
    or, what can WE do for our fellow men?

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Furthermore under what premise does one act if he/she thinks another man is compelled to do anything for him?
    simply "do unto others..."


    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I asked what skin because I have grown quite used to those who would take from my family's table thinking themselves to be of more importance just because they have yet to put their back to the plow and WORK. I see Opportunity Lost.
    so you take it out on me?


    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I am a proponent of Scripture - but there are many who will dismiss because they already have their preconceived notions of what is the answer they seek. So again, where to start? The student is prejudiced and therefore is dishonest.
    more judgments? why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    One says I am asking a question about the Law Boundaries of a particular Estate - Why exactly do you want to know? For what purpose? Specifically. Is it to make a gain for yourself? What of the teacher? Wherein is there gain? Or is it a loss?
    whats in it for me... is that where you are coming from?



    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Time wasted upon yet another selfish soul.
    Im very suprised to read these words from you MJ actually, pretty much this whole post but especially these.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Do you hold others to be your teacher? Is it dishonest to take without consideration of any kind?
    I learn from everyone, one way or the other, whether they intend it or not. I learn from sinners and saints, children and elderly, drunks and sobers.

    how you consider asking questions as taking is quite frankly beyond me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    So do you seek a RELATIONSHIP? Well that would be Special, but we have yet to establish a Trust; therefore, I have no trust in you. Therefore there are no duties or obligations. So what of the whoa is me - poor me - why won't anybody answer me and MY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS - I just can't get any satisfaction - I am growing weary - I am ......
    I see myself in you, can you see the same brother? I have bad days too sometimes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Answer my question : Why should anybody feel compelled to answer your questions absent a special relationship? Mutually beneficial that is. Absent that formation - I just see selfishness.
    I will answer because I love and not from a demand "Answer my question: " love is one answer, but also there are problems that need to be solved for for humanities benifit, im truely sorry you see selfishness but before we can help others we must first learn how ourselves.




    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    doug555 has established a VERY THOROUGH assemblage of teachings for anyone who would care to look. One who truly must be seeking such as you, george, SURELY would go and take advantage. Since you trust your gut so much, asking the question in the first place is a complete waste of time. For what has your gut to do with any Law Boundary?
    you have really taken offense to me, why? but since you bring this up (too!) Ive been anxiously awaiting PM reply from doug555, yes, with questions but also thanking him[/QUOTE]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Regarding Honesty - what is honest about asking a question - when one has full knowledge that the answer exists in the place where said one has been instructed to attend?
    what if everyones mind doesnt work the same way MJ?



    you just berated a guy (me) who does his best to help other people and including when it takes from his own families table as you put it. and; for nothing other than just being helpful. I go above and beyond in everything I do.. because I can, can you?

    I cant yet do that on these subjects but I can with the ones I specialize professionally in because guess what? money, even lawful money, isnt everything.


    you want to be helpful? go see my "services" thread, Im still stuck on step one and wont proceed pursuing this lawful money remedy until I can get the seemingly most simple aspect of this whole deal but like I said before.. everyones minds do not work the same. I hope you can forgive me.

    sharing is caring. love you too brother man, hope you get to feeling better.
    -george
    Last edited by george; 09-13-14 at 01:01 AM.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Michael Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    peaceful inhabitant on the Earth
    Posts
    1,398
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Kudos on you doug555 for sharing your time, I appreciate you. I hope I have repaid you in kind. If you happen to read this thread perhaps you might be so kind to link your work to this thread - that is if you have not already done it.

    Regards,
    MJ
    Thank you for caring doug555

    Salvation is about giving - I appreciate you.

    Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

    www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •