Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remedies when Lawful Money demand is ignored, property rights violated?

Remedies when Lawful Money demand is ignored, property rights violated?

Assume one has made demands for lawful money and has an 'evidence repository'/admissible evidence of this fact.

What remedies would you all pursue if "IRS" and/or an employee thereof ignored this, sent a "Notice of Levy" to a payor of yours, and that payor honored the "Levy" -- what would you do to stop it and procure the return of your money?

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
    Assume one has made demands for lawful money and has an 'evidence repository'/admissible evidence of this fact.

What remedies would you all pursue if "IRS" and/or an employee thereof ignored this, sent a "Notice of Levy" to a payor of yours, and that payor honored the "Levy" -- what would you do to stop it and procure the return of your money?
    When it rains, carry an umbrella.

But seriously, forgiveness is the only remedy.

That response is right on! The 843 Form, I was calling it the Forgiveness Form. However we then found a suitor calling the IRS agent to find that it was exclusively the 843 Form that was agitating the frivolous penalty!

However, forgiveness is the only remedy works on many levels!

It was William Blackstone who said, ""it is a general and indisputable rule that where there is a legal right, there is also a legal remedy by suit or action at law whenever that right is invaded." The SC even cited this in Marbury v. Madison
    5 U.S. 137. I don't believe forgiveness falls into the category of "legal remedy", does it?

It was William Blackstone who said, ""it is a general and indisputable rule that where there is a legal right, there is also a legal remedy by suit or action at law whenever that right is invaded." The SC even cited this in Marbury v. Madison
    5 U.S. 137. I don't believe forgiveness falls into the category of "legal remedy", does it?
    Hi Jethro,

I'm not qualified to offer a good answer. But if you believe you were wronged, how can a dollar amount ever make you whole?

is payor a bank employee?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    That response is right on! The 843 Form, I was calling it the Forgiveness Form. However we then found a suitor calling the IRS agent to find that it was exclusively the 843 Form that was agitating the frivolous penalty!

However, forgiveness is the only remedy works on many levels!
    Im getting error message when trying to access the .pdf in your link, it has been happening with all your links lately. anyone else able to access it? wondering if it is something on my end or not.

about forgiveness, if that is the only remedy then why redeem lawful money in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post

Im getting error message when trying to access the .pdf in your link, it has been happening with all your links lately. anyone else able to access it? wondering if it is something on my end or not.
    I believe this to be an issue with Chrome browser....either right click & "save as"....or use another browser to open

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    Hi Jethro,

I'm not qualified to offer a good answer. But if you believe you were wronged, how can a dollar amount ever make you whole?
    That's what the law/courts are supposed to do: make you whole from legal wrongs. Sometimes money is all that can be done to rectify the wrong. In this case, money would suffice.

is payor a bank employee?
    No.

I'm experiencing the same problem.

about forgiveness, if that is the only remedy then why redeem lawful money in the first place?
    Precisely.

yeah, I dont get it.. and its very difficult to get questions answered directly but Ive noticed it elsewhere on other non related forums aswell. not sure what thats all about?

usually very intelligent folks too but its like folks cant even see the questions? Ive even tried numbering them and then one at a time and still no results so the Im fairly sure the breakdown in communication is not on my end. oh well..

if ya dont mind my asking..whats going on Jethro? how did you loose money? Im not sure what you mean by payor, I guess.