Thread: Claim the Name .before they do.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    With what I know now, the Waiver identifies you individually and special in relationship to God outside yourself. I have seen this before and feel there should be a survey. I have seen the King James Gutenberg edition filed at the Library of Congress cited (incun.1454.b5) for the monument/survey. I think this is for those who either do not have a significant heritage or do not like it broadcast in cyberspace.

However, I rethink the King James Version in light that King James I of England was formerly King James VI of Scotland; importing Scottish Rite Freemasonry to England. Of which I never really got to overthinking until yesterday when somebody shared the attached document on the brain trust.

Otherwise my hope is that your Spiritual Path serves you well, and that mine is completely cluttered up with things like that Waiver - so much so that I could not tell you if being a Patroon or signing the Declaration has really meant anything to anybody but me. Knowing what I know now though, just be creative and love doing so, as you do it.

P.S. Posting I reread the title of the thread. "Before they do..." If anybody lays claim to your name, that is identity theft. At least if it effects your ability to make claim in your name.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-14-16 at 11:47 PM.