Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Claim the Name .before they do.

Claim the Name .before they do.

RobbRyder has an interesting half hour talk on claiming the name through the government forms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ljtAOjoC8U

It makes sense, we know that when we go to court that we have no standing.
    Is it because we didn't claim the name?

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Is it because we didn't claim the name?
    hi walter,
    many say just the opposite. I like Robs vids and look forward to each new one to see where he is going from the last one. if/when he hits the jackpot it will be easy to look back and see just how he hit it!

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    hi walter,
    many say just the opposite. I like Robs vids and look forward to each new one to see where he is going from the last one. if/when he hits the jackpot it will be easy to look back and see just how he hit it!
    Express Trust - now all I have to do is Imply my Trust. Walk it out. If my deeds don't match my words, well .....you get the picture.

Name:  DBA Example.jpg
Views: 2287
Size:  96.4 KB

My creation / My Form / My Expressed Trust / My Honor

Shalom
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 09-08-14 at 12:00 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Express Trust - now all I have to do is Imply my Trust. Walk it out. If my deeds don't match my words, well .....you get the picture.

Name:  DBA Example.jpg
Views: 2287
Size:  96.4 KB

My creation / My Form / My Expressed Trust / My Honor

Shalom
    Michael Joseph
    hi Michael Joseph,

can you explain how your example is an expressed trust? I see how it is expressed (in writing) but what who/what are you trusting?

also, is this also an example of how you "Declare yourself" as you have mentioned several times elsewhere? you have "The undersigned hereby declares" which indicates it is but just want to be sure Im not missing something else.

about signing the 1$ stamp, is this so that the document will become an international contract by doing so and therefore subject to a higher jurisdiction than us districts as I have read by others elsewhere or a different reason?

thanks so much for sharing1

A dated post is well worth the updates

claim the name ask how ownership of any name thats registered, with and bye the owner helps I hope nobody is in need of being identified as a name this thread is dated, new information that i would contribute once xparte has been accepted administratively speaking that is i submit the NAME Name and its standing and style are ones case and charges how the name is identified or how its venue is determined or Re-venue and revenue i$ whats in a NAME.

bump

hi Michael Joseph,

can you explain how your example is an expressed trust? I see how it is expressed (in writing) but what who/what are you trusting?

also, is this also an example of how you "Declare yourself" as you have mentioned several times elsewhere? you have "The undersigned hereby declares" which indicates it is but just want to be sure Im not missing something else.

about signing the 1$ stamp, is this so that the document will become an international contract by doing so and therefore subject to a higher jurisdiction than us districts as I have read by others elsewhere or a different reason?

well after lots of surfing and reading elsewhere.. I see that many are filing DBA for the purpose of using the name in commerce and saying that it is an infraction/tort each time the name is used in commerce without a DBA

still unclear why that is but attempting to find out why that is. much like the COLB authentication process, this seems harmless enough/ without risk. no?

Chiming in:

The Fox Stamp for $1 was allegedly a magic token to sign and this was allegedly an international treaty according to the UN's Global Postal Code. I did a couple quick searches and found nothing about a Private Postmaster General. Without substantive law I am not compelled to read patriot myth into the task.

From substantive law however I feel that the postage stamp is lawful money, in that any postal clerk can "redeem" it by cancellation with a rounddate. This is equivalently defacing money by authority and it means that the stamp has been "spent". Above, Michael Joseph is exercising the authority and the postal union and Secret Service have long defaulted on the opportunity to call him on defacing money. This establishes the position of Settlor with MJ as published at the Register of Deeds.

well after lots of surfing and reading elsewhere.. I see that many are filing DBA for the purpose of using the name in commerce and saying that it is an infraction/tort each time the name is used in commerce without a DBA

still unclear why that is but attempting to find out why that is. much like the COLB authentication process, this seems harmless enough/ without risk. no?

The first time I heard the stamp issue was at a Winston Shrout seminar. But as David said where is the documentation to back it? Have not seem any yet.

Here is a "Notice" that I experiment with claiming the NAME as mine with collections.
    It has not failed yet. Just sent that one out the other day and the phone has stopped ringing.
    To bad, I was looking forward the extra cash.

A question to ask about the "Notice" is why would it fail?

Name:  cleaned.jpg
Views: 1570
Size:  169.8 KB

the missing line reads as: Free schedule is subject to change with out notice.

Name:  cleaned page 2.jpg
Views: 1479
Size:  74.0 KB
    Last edited by walter; 03-10-16 at 06:05 PM.

I see the Account # is the similar to the date of signing. Clever. This might be what Allodial has been mentioning lately. If you have a registry then the NOTICE might stand out in a trained attorney's mind.

hi Michael Joseph,

I trust in God in Me. Thusly I - am single in my approach - the single eye [I]. The mirror reflects the image. I AM the resurrection, the truth and the life - yet I can do nothing of myself - it is God in Me the Hope of Glory. Thusly, comprehending that the mere use of a registry grants a use but it also serves to provide notice. There is no mountain that can stand before Zerhah-babbel. For all are born into confusion with the Seed of BBL [confusion] but once the plummet is held in the hand of a priest there is just application of Divine Law.

Many a day have I struggled with the concept that "someone hid the keys" and I thought to myself one day - that in reality if the Carnal Mind knows the keys without experience and humility, then there might exist a great desire to rule over others. I discipline my lower qualities for all 12 were in the boat.

I AM single in my approach - I don't waiver. There is no magic so stop looking for it. There are no magical words, there is only a sustained Will. I lead by example - I do not attempt to say one way or the other - I just share my experience. You decide for yourself what is true for you. For myself, I know magick exists but Israel can't be cursed. Israel must curse Israel. One day my head popped out of my rectus and I realized I am Israel in the analogy! All of the preachers telling me this and that added exactly NOTHING to me. In fact with their constant whining about some other folk only served to separate Me from God.

I and the Father are ONE. Hear O' Israel the Lord your God is One. When you see it you will know.

A citizen can't make an international contract and that's a fact. So if you don't want to be a citizen, then stop doing the deeds that make you a citizen and DECLARE THYSELF and go into the promised land and begin to possess the land UNDER God in Christ.

And God said [Declaration of Trust] - this also reflects in principio to the thought
    And God saw [Imagined the State of Being]
    And God named [take dominion]

I Desire, I Believe, I Expect.

For My Emotion, My Thoughts and My Will are a three-fold cord. So I express myself which expresses my trust. For everyone is found trusting - just listen to them or watch their deeds [in action or non-action]. I shall not commit Adultery- True to Myself am I.

I AM One. I come to do Thy Will which is written of Me in the volume of the Book. For the Scripture must be fulfilled in Me. Christ in Me - Immanuel. In Man is El. Thusly Dan-I-El.

I trust Me - thus my relationships are in Special and not in General. I know what I desire - and I cherish its continual blessing. Moses lead your people. And you too will have Exodus. And the Reed Sea of Emotion will open and you Moses and your people will begin to move away from Egypt.

All States of Being are Mental. This is a revolution of the Mind.

HalleluJAH or HalleluYAH. Both are Equal - Praise be to Ha Yah - which is to Be and to Become. EXODUS - Leaving Babylon

Send us another Brother Moses
    .... the answer lies in you!

The law of State is copyrighted. When property is used absent license, that can be problematic. Especially if one profits from its use. So tell me dear reader do you profit from the use of a debt instrument? I hope your eyes might open - they will. Keep pushing and seeking.

A name is a way of being. Thusly when the Muslim dies for Allah he receives 72 virgins [names]. This is also encoded in the book of Exodus but the English reader is blind to those 72 ways of being. But when the seeker dies to carnal being and begins to search for God, then the 72 virgins are given to the Christ Man as well. The same allegory holds true but told in different symbols.

Thusly we do things in Jesus' name is to say: we act in the same manner that Jesus did. We don't pray to Jesus, for we are expressly commanded not to do so! Even Jesus said of myself I can do nothing. Carnal Man knows nothing of the 72 virgins. And thusly they are called Virgins for the Carnal Mind has not had intercourse with these "daughters of God" - States of Being.

For it is the female that receives seed and conceives seed [daughter or desire] and it is the male which issues seed [thought/imagination]. And once she is impregnated, then the giver of seed can do nothing to make it grow save watering but the germinated seed cannot be "touched".

In what "name" do you undertake? Do you hide behind a Mask? Does the Mask belong to you? For the wealthy trust in wealth and the poor trust in "civil rights" and yet the poor know not that those rights can easily be revoked. How poor are the poor? It is a house of desolation. For they even wear masks - fashioned by the hands of other Minds who seeks to take what little they have left.

All of this is a State of Being and every bit of it can be controlled in the throne room of your own mind.

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and its Righteousness and then all these other things shall be added unto you. and for a truth folks will say to you "Saul, from whence came your wisdom?" But hopefully by then you will have come to the status of David.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-11-16 at 02:55 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!