Thread: Claim the Name .before they do.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

God as Witness, detached. I AM/WE ARE the Witness. Fetch the Father, Son and Spirit by birthright.
    Kurt does not rely on metaphysics and such, he is writing about the physical creator(s), the living God. youd probably have to listen to him explain the waiver to comprehend it but basically all those capable of creating are God(s) including those who were present from the beginning (upon the physical man exiting the birth canal) this would be the doctor, docs helpers, mom, dad, anyone present when we were born.

Maybe some demonstrations by the author are necessary. How does this Waiver serve him?

Sworn - as found in the attachment.
    attestation is swearing?

I simply assert that a physical landmark, monuments and fossils of thought are more substantial in establishing a claim.

Treaties being burned?
    all records, everything in the court houses and other large family houses so many of southern heritage have no way to trace their heritage. I suspect this is the main reason this tactic was preformed.

There was something called "carpetbaggers". I think that may be what you talk about - the carpetbaggers went around making claims and registering them. Reclaiming the land lost to burned records...

Masons are at the heart of Roman civilization. Mnason testified for Paul before the Sanhedrin, giving Paul the chance to flee conviction for treason, and he ran to Felix, the Roman Marshal in Tyre. I know this opens a whole new can of worms:

I love how the Business Plan of Christianity misconstrues Paul's Roman citizenship to mean exactly what it has resulted in. Paul seems to have invented the Western rendition of Welfare State and Protective Custody of a non-compos mentis patient in ward.

This seems to be extraordinarily important in viewing the domain of central banking, and what the fraudulent oaths of office hide from the layman finding of fact:
    the waiver does not rely on any of that. it was all prior to "from the beginning"

Okay. I am going to accept your second assertion as true. The Waiver seems vacant of citation - a presumption God exists. "Here is a song by Maynard James about or to his mother on her deathbed. Maynard James is allegedly an atheist. So he sounds very spiritual but when you think of it in context, he is lovingly honoring his mother's religious beliefs.
    No. I do not hope my spiritual path is cluttered up; but it is. I began in the early '90's posting this and that by way of declaration and demand at the county clerk and recorder. I have arrived now though; I know this because I have arrived over twenty times by now...
    Im not comprehending what you mean by "arrived" as far as I can tell, we arrive physically, only once and that is "from the beginning"
    maybe you are arriving multiple times but only on paper?

I think that anybody can sign it. Can you wear the mantle of authority?
    not aware that i have any other choice.

My being a Patroon, which has survey and even a remaining land claim on both Brooklyn and Manhattan helps immensely in my acceptance of the 1629 Charter (Survey) that says clearly, a perpetual inheritance. The Waiver you are working on is something quite similar, but more ethereal and metaphysical.
    "Patroon" is a title though and "my being" is not, this seems to be a conversion of sorts. onto paper so to speak.
    i can see how the waiver would seem "more ethereal and metaphysical" but that depends on our definition of "God"

Exactly. History shows that Freemason WASHINGTON selected out Peter VAN PELT for some kind of special annointing at the end of the Revolutionary War. Your claim is indeed more powerful - the Image and Likeness of YEHOVAH. The mantle of authority is humility and service; a contradiction. Go figure!!

So I am helping you consider some of the components to inheriting an estate, according to trust law.

I appreciate you for that. its a tough nut for me to crack for some reason.

I may have been careless about my use of metaphysical. It strikes me that with a paper charter and the VAN PELT Milestone and a strip of land set aside for my Claim, still seems somewhat more Physical than trying to convince the World that the Bible is True.

Very true. Fear creates illusions. Police banging on the door creates fear.
    that might lead to a creation (of fear) but I wouldnt say they created that fear. I alone, am responsible for my fear.

I misspoke - Makes fear; not creates fear.

Compare this with criminal impersonation.
    but can a criminal truly steal our identity?

More basically; can Fear generate anything but illusion? This is also the ACIM distinction between making and creating. One thing I find very interesting about the Voice calling itself Jesus is how consistent these terms are throughout the Text. And whenever Helen, Ken or Bill started editing the Text with their own philosophies the Voice would agitate Helen into putting it back.

You are quite welcome. Sorry I did not get back on this yesterday.
    Im just glad to see you engaging more here with myself and others and really appreciate that effort.

thanks
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-15-16 at 06:04 PM.

How do I attach a pdf file to this thread?