Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Claim the Name .before they do.

With what I know now, the Waiver identifies you individually and special in relationship to God outside yourself. I have seen this before and feel there should be a survey. I have seen the King James Gutenberg edition filed at the Library of Congress cited (incun.1454.b5) for the monument/survey. I think this is for those who either do not have a significant heritage or do not like it broadcast in cyberspace.

However, I rethink the King James Version in light that King James I of England was formerly King James VI of Scotland; importing Scottish Rite Freemasonry to England. Of which I never really got to overthinking until yesterday when somebody shared the attached document on the brain trust.

Otherwise my hope is that your Spiritual Path serves you well, and that mine is completely cluttered up with things like that Waiver - so much so that I could not tell you if being a Patroon or signing the Declaration has really meant anything to anybody but me. Knowing what I know now though, just be creative and love doing so, as you do it.

P.S. Posting I reread the title of the thread. "Before they do..." If anybody lays claim to your name, that is identity theft. At least if it effects your ability to make claim in your name.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-14-16 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    With what I know now, the Waiver identifies you individually and special in relationship to God outside yourself.
    where do you see that? (God outside)

I have seen this before and feel there should be a survey.
    what kind of survey?

I have seen the King James Gutenberg edition filed at the Library of Congress cited (incun.1454.b5) for the monument/survey.
    hmm?
    I think this is for those who either do not have a significant heritage or do not like it broadcast in cyberspace.
    and also maybe even those whos heritage was stolen from them by burning Atlanta and surrounding areas too?

However, I rethink the King James Version in light that King James I of England was formerly King James VI of Scotland; importing Scottish Rite Freemasonry to England. Of which I never really got to overthinking until yesterday when somebody shared the attached document on the brain trust.
    its interesting one, Boris had posted that on his site a few weeks ago. I passed it on to a couple of attorneys I know, they enjoyed it and maybe even learned something from it.

Otherwise my hope is that your Spiritual Path serves you well, and that mine is completely cluttered up with things like that Waiver -
    hard to read you sometimes but I think youre saying you also hope your spiritual path is cluttered with things others have documented? you did say in another thread you like when I share what I gleaned.

so much so that I could not tell you if being a Patroon or signing the Declaration has really meant anything to anybody but me.

Ive often wondered about that.. can only patroons sign that same declaration, or can anyone?

Knowing what I know now though, just be creative and love doing so, as you do it.

I cant imagine there is any other way.. seems to me, without love, there is no creation.

P.S. Posting I reread the title of the thread. "Before they do..." If anybody lays claim to your name, that is identity theft. At least if it effects your ability to make claim in your name.
    hmmm.. name theft maybe.

thanks

to "*performing a function of government*" using a unique definition of
    "business" for this section of this Act only.

"Business" is usually general in nature with "no specific legal meaning".
    But the *Canada Evidence Act* (CEA) has a redefined "business" for
    *one* purpose...defining
    business records.It appears thats what the *Evidence is i am operating AS
    a *business.
    ?Business needs ?the CAPITAL

?DOE JOHN HENRY John H Doe?
    ?John Henry DOE? CAPITALIZE: adj.: Gage Canadian Dictionary 1983 ยง 4

*1.* "To take advantage of - To use to ones own advantage."

*.*
    *john doe:* a person who is his own master, (sui juris)

*Blacks Law Dictionary **4**TH** ed.** (**1968**) pg**.* (provides a more
    comprehensive definition as follows)

*CAPITIS DIMINUTIO:* (meaning the diminishing of status through the use of
    capitalization) In Roman law.

A diminishing or abridgment of personality; a loss or curtailment of a
    man's status or aggregate of legal attributes and qualifications.
    ?What business is without a NAME ?What business has no license or
    contract.Walk in or over its still a business.Harming a business
    bankrupting a business. when status and the protection of a NAMED business
    is questioned are the your board members LTD or INC.its never been anyone's
    business but the Man,s.Clerks are the lobbyists and the Judges personnel
    steering committee, The commercial commission for every bank action is a
    COURT action.Claiming something it needs abandoning first the registration is the illusion or owning anything worth its use.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    where do you see that? (God outside)
    Name:  Waiver.jpg
Views: 666
Size:  133.8 KB

God as Witness, detached. I AM/WE ARE the Witness. Fetch the Father, Son and Spirit by birthright.

what kind of survey?
    Sworn - as found in the attachment.

and also maybe even those whos heritage was stolen from them by burning Atlanta and surrounding areas too?
    Treaties being burned?

its interesting one, Boris had posted that on his site a few weeks ago. I passed it on to a couple of attorneys I know, they enjoyed it and maybe even learned something from it.
    Masons are at the heart of Roman civilization. Mnason testified for Paul before the Sanhedrin, giving Paul the chance to flee conviction for treason, and he ran to Felix, the Roman Marshal in Tyre. I know this opens a whole new can of worms:

Name:  Sexton v. Wheaton 1827.jpg
Views: 663
Size:  92.7 KB

I love how the Business Plan of Christianity misconstrues Paul's Roman citizenship to mean exactly what it has resulted in. Paul seems to have invented the Western rendition of Welfare State and Protective Custody of a non-compos mentis patient in ward.

This seems to be extraordinarily important in viewing the domain of central banking, and what the fraudulent oaths of office hide from the layman finding of fact:

Name:  grant of PoA to banks lunatics.JPG
Views: 674
Size:  23.6 KB

hard to read you sometimes but I think youre saying you also hope your spiritual path is cluttered with things others have documented? you did say in another thread you like when I share what I gleaned.
    No. I do not hope my spiritual path is cluttered up; but it is. I began in the early '90's posting this and that by way of declaration and demand at the county clerk and recorder. I have arrived now though; I know this because I have arrived over twenty times by now...

Ive often wondered about that.. can only patroons sign that same declaration, or can anyone?

I think that anybody can sign it. Can you wear the mantle of authority? My being a Patroon, which has survey and even a remaining land claim on both Brooklyn and Manhattan helps immensely in my acceptance of the 1629 Charter (Survey) that says clearly, a perpetual inheritance. The Waiver you are working on is something quite similar, but more ethereal and metaphysical. So I am helping you consider some of the components to inheriting an estate, according to trust law.

I cant imagine there is any other way.. seems to me, without love, there is no creation.
    Very true. Fear creates illusions. Police banging on the door creates fear.

hmmm.. name theft maybe.
    Compare this with criminal impersonation.

thanks
    You are quite welcome. Sorry I did not get back on this yesterday.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-15-16 at 03:58 PM.

God as Witness, detached. I AM/WE ARE the Witness. Fetch the Father, Son and Spirit by birthright.
    Kurt does not rely on metaphysics and such, he is writing about the physical creator(s), the living God. youd probably have to listen to him explain the waiver to comprehend it but basically all those capable of creating are God(s) including those who were present from the beginning (upon the physical man exiting the birth canal) this would be the doctor, docs helpers, mom, dad, anyone present when we were born.

attestation is swearing?

Treaties being burned?
    all records, everything in the court houses and other large family houses so many of southern heritage have no way to trace their heritage. I suspect this is the main reason this tactic was preformed.

Masons are at the heart of Roman civilization. Mnason testified for Paul before the Sanhedrin, giving Paul the chance to flee conviction for treason, and he ran to Felix, the Roman Marshal in Tyre. I know this opens a whole new can of worms:

I love how the Business Plan of Christianity misconstrues Paul's Roman citizenship to mean exactly what it has resulted in. Paul seems to have invented the Western rendition of Welfare State and Protective Custody of a non-compos mentis patient in ward.

This seems to be extraordinarily important in viewing the domain of central banking, and what the fraudulent oaths of office hide from the layman finding of fact:
    the waiver does not rely on any of that. it was all prior to "from the beginning"

No. I do not hope my spiritual path is cluttered up; but it is. I began in the early '90's posting this and that by way of declaration and demand at the county clerk and recorder. I have arrived now though; I know this because I have arrived over twenty times by now...
    Im not comprehending what you mean by "arrived" as far as I can tell, we arrive physically, only once and that is "from the beginning"
    maybe you are arriving multiple times but only on paper?

I think that anybody can sign it. Can you wear the mantle of authority?
    not aware that i have any other choice.

My being a Patroon, which has survey and even a remaining land claim on both Brooklyn and Manhattan helps immensely in my acceptance of the 1629 Charter (Survey) that says clearly, a perpetual inheritance. The Waiver you are working on is something quite similar, but more ethereal and metaphysical.
    "Patroon" is a title though and "my being" is not, this seems to be a conversion of sorts. onto paper so to speak.
    i can see how the waiver would seem "more ethereal and metaphysical" but that depends on our definition of "God"

So I am helping you consider some of the components to inheriting an estate, according to trust law.
    [/quote]

I appreciate you for that. its a tough nut for me to crack for some reason.

that might lead to a creation (of fear) but I wouldnt say they created that fear. I alone, am responsible for my fear.

but can a criminal truly steal our identity?

Im just glad to see you engaging more here with myself and others and really appreciate that effort.

thanks

Kurt does not rely on metaphysics and such, he is writing about the physical creator(s), the living God. youd probably have to listen to him explain the waiver to comprehend it but basically all those capable of creating are God(s) including those who were present from the beginning (upon the physical man exiting the birth canal) this would be the doctor, docs helpers, mom, dad, anyone present when we were born.

Maybe some demonstrations by the author are necessary. How does this Waiver serve him?

attestation is swearing?

I simply assert that a physical landmark, monuments and fossils of thought are more substantial in establishing a claim.

Treaties being burned?
    all records, everything in the court houses and other large family houses so many of southern heritage have no way to trace their heritage. I suspect this is the main reason this tactic was preformed.

There was something called "carpetbaggers". I think that may be what you talk about - the carpetbaggers went around making claims and registering them. Reclaiming the land lost to burned records...

the waiver does not rely on any of that. it was all prior to "from the beginning"

Okay. I am going to accept your second assertion as true. The Waiver seems vacant of citation - a presumption God exists. "Here is a song by Maynard James about or to his mother on her deathbed. Maynard James is allegedly an atheist. So he sounds very spiritual but when you think of it in context, he is lovingly honoring his mother's religious beliefs.
    Im not comprehending what you mean by "arrived" as far as I can tell, we arrive physically, only once and that is "from the beginning"
    maybe you are arriving multiple times but only on paper?

I think that anybody can sign it. Can you wear the mantle of authority?
    not aware that i have any other choice.

My being a Patroon, which has survey and even a remaining land claim on both Brooklyn and Manhattan helps immensely in my acceptance of the 1629 Charter (Survey) that says clearly, a perpetual inheritance. The Waiver you are working on is something quite similar, but more ethereal and metaphysical.
    "Patroon" is a title though and "my being" is not, this seems to be a conversion of sorts. onto paper so to speak.
    i can see how the waiver would seem "more ethereal and metaphysical" but that depends on our definition of "God"

Exactly. History shows that Freemason WASHINGTON selected out Peter VAN PELT for some kind of special annointing at the end of the Revolutionary War. Your claim is indeed more powerful - the Image and Likeness of YEHOVAH. The mantle of authority is humility and service; a contradiction. Go figure!!

So I am helping you consider some of the components to inheriting an estate, according to trust law.

I appreciate you for that. its a tough nut for me to crack for some reason.

I may have been careless about my use of metaphysical. It strikes me that with a paper charter and the VAN PELT Milestone and a strip of land set aside for my Claim, still seems somewhat more Physical than trying to convince the World that the Bible is True.

that might lead to a creation (of fear) but I wouldnt say they created that fear. I alone, am responsible for my fear.

I misspoke - Makes fear; not creates fear.

but can a criminal truly steal our identity?

More basically; can Fear generate anything but illusion? This is also the ACIM distinction between making and creating. One thing I find very interesting about the Voice calling itself Jesus is how consistent these terms are throughout the Text. And whenever Helen, Ken or Bill started editing the Text with their own philosophies the Voice would agitate Helen into putting it back.

Im just glad to see you engaging more here with myself and others and really appreciate that effort.

thanks
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-15-16 at 06:04 PM.

if got a new neighbor across the street that been shooting his gun often. last night around 11pm and now. its been happening often.

so I cant think well right now. the red text kinda disturbing too.

Ive been shot at by black youth gangs. home full of holes from drive bys. I go through more than most.

I will to be back here later.

How do I attach a pdf file to this thread?

Go Advanced. Manage Attachments button below. Sometimes the .pdf file is too large.

I was looking for this case for a long time and stumbled across it today by accident looking for something else.
    Sure glade I found it. Its a hammer.
    Regina vs Frank bruno
    Attachment 3705