Thread: The Two Kingdoms - The Ecumenical Movement

The Two Kingdoms - The Ecumenical Movement

All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

the blue kaleidoscopic animation at the beginning and end of this video is a known subliminal tool. the video also seemed to have lots of financial backing. (above average production) I find it suspect but I find everything suspect.

I watched the first 5min then had to skip forward quit a bit to get out of the pop culture/music stuff since I dont like artificial music.

it seems to me that its main point is Christianity was hijacked. but what I wasnt aware of before watching was how the church now openly accepts various mysticism. from that I take it they realize they are loosing control and this is a way to minimize losses.

the gnostics were saying this from day one but took it quite a bit further.

its all hearsay if you ask me.. Im even starting to wonder how true firsthand knowledge is! who can you trust?

The ticking clock and the pulsing beat between snippets is throughout puts me off quite a bit. There are some interesting tidbits throughout, however.
    Last edited by allodial; 09-08-14 at 12:34 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2